A Fair Affair

Profile Picture
Anne
1 Review
11/16/2013

A Fair Affair was used for the Day of the Wedding Services. Rebecca set up the reception area and took care of all the details to make sure that everything and everyone was where they were suppose to be. As the mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything except for my daughter. That was priceless. I would definitly recommend A Fair Affair to any one for complete services to just Day of Services. Thanks Rebecca. I couldn't have done it without you.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Phoenix, AZ 85015

Leaving Lasting Impressions

Many event planners will tell you that they love coordinating occasions because they enjoyed planning their own celebrations. The truth is, that planning events can be stressful. Unavoidable circumstances can happen and on the day of your celebration, the last thing you need is worry or disappointment. My job as your planning specialist and eve nt designer is to make your occasion stress free, memorable and everything you imagined it would be.

I am a native to Arizona and have spent my life building strong relationships. I have an amazing network compiled of every kind of vendor. I am an approachable, fun and enthusiastic person with the ability to connnect with any type of personality. I value communication, organization and I have the determination to complete any task that comes my way.

I've enjoyed coordinating many events including weddings. anniversary parties, fundraisers, birthdays and baby showers. My joy in this business derives from understanding the importance of your event and executing you vision flawlessly. I have a strong background in the entertainment industry and I have a natural ability to multi-task and deliver desired results.

I am confident that my services will enable your event to be positive, memorable, and leave a lasting impression.

Details