A Fair Affair

A Fair Affair

Leaving Lasting Impressions

Phoenix, AZ 85015 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Many event planners will tell you that they love coordinating occasions because they enjoyed planning their own celebrations. The truth is, that planning events can be stressful. Unavoidable circumstances can happen and on the day of your celebration, the last thing you need is worry or disappointment. My job as your planning specialist and event designer is to make your occasion stress free, memorable and everything you imagined it would be.

I am a native to Arizona and have spent my life building strong relationships. I have an amazing network compiled of every kind of vendor. I am an approachable, fun and enthusiastic person with the ability to connnect with any type of personality. I value communication, organization and I have the determination to complete any task that comes my way.

I've enjoyed coordinating many events including weddings. anniversary parties, fundraisers, birthdays and baby showers. My joy in this business derives from understanding the importance of your event and executing you vision flawlessly. I have a strong background in the entertainment industry and I have a natural ability to multi-task and deliver desired results.

I am confident that my services will enable your event to be positive, memorable, and leave a lasting impression.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have pulled it off without Becca's hard work and dedication.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
A Fair Affair is a wedding planning business from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings througout the local area, including California, Nevada, and New Mexico. A Fair Affair is a professional wedding planning, design and consulting business that has been part of the Phoenix, Arizona wedding industry for over 9 years. We specialize in creating positive, meaningful, one-of-a-kind wedding memories
602-299-7055
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment