Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Your Wedding Entertainment

We went with Wayde as our wedding DJ. He was so much more than a DJ! He helped an inexperienced photographer line up his shots by cuing him to big moments as they were happening. He went above and beyond into every single aspect to ensure that our day was perfect. From coordinating with the other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page for dinner and cake cutting, to managing requests from our guests that bordered on the obscure. Wayde was a calming influence on me while simultaneously turning up the party! I highly recommend him. Worth every penny and more! He is professional, friendly and has an attention for detail that I can't imagine you get every where. Book him now!

Profile Picture Holly , 6/4/16, 1 Review
4.7

Wayde was unbelievable that day! He kept things going and moving on track (for a group that usually derails pretty easily this is an amazing). I would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture User3049397, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wade was amazing, the music was pumping and everyone was on the dance floor, love that he had a website to imput songs and was very into our improptu of a wedding party dance, thanks Wade we had a great time!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayde did such a great job! He had so many fun and unique ideas to make our day special. We had an amazing day and everyone had a blast! We wished we could have kept the party going all night! The uplighting looked amazing, the muic was great and there were plenty of fun surprises that we coordinated with Wayde that turned out awesome! All my guests were telling me how great it was and how much fun they had! My husband and I are still laughing at some of the reactions of our guests! :)

Profile Picture Jessy, 8/26/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayde was the DJ at a wedding we went to last year and I liked how he wasn't too overbearing like some other DJ's. He was extremely easy to work with and had no problem locating Hawaiian music for my cocktail hour (I am from the region). Nor did he charge me extra to download these songs he may never play again. We also sent him very last minute song requests that he was able to accommodate and his pricing is very affordable.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/26/11, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayde did an absolutely AMAZING job DJing our wedding in September of 2011. I initially hired him because I wanted these specific discrete Bose speakers during our wedding reception that not many DJs have. During our correspondence in the months leading up to our wedding day he was nothing but professional and helpful. During the reception I couldn't have been more pleased with the music he played, which got everyone on the dance floor. He read the crowd well and knew what to play, when. Wayde added extra details to the wedding, including humor about the wedding party, etc, which everyone when crazy over. There were so many details about our wedding that didn't go the way I planned (they gave us the wrong *ugly*cake for example!) so it was great to have something important like the music turn out well. I would highly recommend Wayde to any future brides!!!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayde was helpful by always responding in a very timely manner. He traveled to a somewhat not-so-convenient location just to meet with me (a non-driver) and that was great since I had to haggle rides to meet with every other vendor. He definitely was helpful by helping us create the time line of how the event flows (something I was at a loss for and was very stressed out about). Extremely professional. The only "concern" was the number of songs on my personally created playlist that weren't played. In Wayde's defense they were marked 'play if possible' but if I knew that so few would've been played I would've made them 'must play' (was trying to avoid being so concrete and inflexible). But that's just a comment and not necessarily a complaint. I would still recommend his services.

Profile Picture J, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayde is fantastic! He really and truly made our wedding day everything it was... he was so easy to work with, and had so many great ideas!! All of our guests were commenting on how great he was, and they probably don't even realize how much he did for us! He kept everything on the schedule we talked about, and I didn't even think about it! I was free to enjoy myself b/c I was so confident that Wayde was taking care of everything. Our wedding day would not have been half of what it was without him - seriously! Thank you so much Wayde! Our wedding was a blast b/c of you :)

Profile Picture Shanna, 6/5/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Wade was great, he really shined through by keeping us all on the same page through the hectic day and also prevented me from potentially embarrassing my bride with my silly ideas.

Thanks Wade.
*fist pump*

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayde is the man! We had the greatest time with him, both before the wedding and throughout our big day. He's so flexible, understanding, creative, fun, and talented. We had a fantastic experience working with him and our wedding day was absolutely enhanced by his service! Everyone had a great time - our dance floor was packed the entire day. We still (3 months later) get compliments on the DJ and the music. Thanks Wayde!!!

Profile Picture User687405, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayde made my wedding everything I had imagined it was going to be. He went above and beyond to make us happy and I will never forget that. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks Wayde for everything, you truly made our night!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayde is AMAZING! 5 stars on all levels. After first meeting up with him, we already knew we really liked him and got good vibes. He is professional and creative. He suggested tons of great ideas which we all used in our wedding and got great feedback from our guests. Wayde also did our lighting for our reception and he did a fantastic job! He went to our reception venue before hand and tested the uplighting and even sent us pictures of our options through email since we were not able to go with him. He also did an amazing job Dj-ing and emcee-ing. He has the right amount of energy and a great voice. Music-wise he knows what people like and how to get them dancing. My parent’s friends really enjoyed his music selection during the sit-down dinner and commented on how nice the music was. At the end of the night on the other hand, he got our friends dancing and partying on the dance floor. In other words, Wayde knows how to appeal to both young and old. He also got through the reception program of the seamlessly. Wayde is really good, very creative, and a fun person to work with. He listens to your request and delivers. He even got us the vintage looking microphone I requested for the reception because my husband sang a song for me. I highly recommend Wayde to all my friends and anyone looking for a wedding DJ!!! His prices are very reasonable, he’s prompt at replying to emails, he’s very profressional, great to work with, and really just a fantastic DJ + Emcee!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/19/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayde was a pleasure to work with- very responsive and followed through on every single thing we talked about. He was very flexible and listened to all of our requests- our Play and Do Not Play lists were followed without fail. He met with us in person two times and was always available by email to answer any and all questions. Wayde handled the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and also did the uplighting- everything went flawlessly, and we received many compliments on the music. He was not cheesy at all, which was very important to my husband and me. I did a lot of research on DJ's, and YWE was among the best value for what we were getting. I would highly recommend Wayde and YWE to anyone looking for a great, funny, professional, reliable, easy to work with DJ.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/5/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great time and all of our guests did too. They all were commenting about how great you were. Thanks for a truly memorable day!!!

Profile Picture K, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayde West was extremely professional. He tried his best to play all the songs we had requested. He has some nice ideas like the Words of Wisdom cards that he handed out to all of our guests. It was nice to go through them after the wedding and see what kind of advice everyone gave us, some were pretty comical.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is one vendor that I can say REALLY went ABOVE AND BEYOND. Wayde met with us 3 times to discuss the wedding and worked with us to really personalize the night. He was an excellent Emcee and worked very well with all of the vendors. He played just about all of our “must play” songs and the dance floor was full all night long, just as I imagined. I was very impressed by the fact that he went outside of the room right before our parent dances when he noticed that my bridal party was missing (They were outside taking pics on their own). He made sure that everyone who was not in the room came back in time. He also helped me one night when I needed a pictures of DH photoshopped! Talk about a full service DJ!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/18/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with Wayde. He was wonderful! I waited until the last minute to pick all of our music (which is not something I recommned) and he was amazing throughout the whole process. He had a ton of ideas and was beyond helpful. I can't say enough great things about him. I highly recommend him to any bride who is looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture dana, 5/14/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Your Wedding Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding! Wayde is professional and had everyone on their feet at our wedding. We could not have had a better experience from start to finish with him.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/27/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with our entire experience with Your Wedding Entertainment. He truly went above and beyond what was expected and made our wedding an amazing experience. I would recommend him to any bride looking for more than just a DJ.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/23/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very happy with the service provided by Wayde. He was professional and entertaining and definitely listened to our suggestions during our pre-wedding meetings. We really liked how he was attuned to the crowd and played to them as oppossed to just playing the latest hits. He also did a very nice job of mixing old with new and cultural songs as well.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/5/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were extremely happy with our choice of Your Wedding Entertainment as our dj for our wedding on 11-8-09. Wayde was very quick to get back to us with any questions we had. He made sure it was exactly how we wanted it and our day was perfect. A big thanks to Your Wedding Entertainment!!

Profile Picture carissa, 11/8/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As a first time bride, i'd have to say that i was very satisfied with the level of patience and caring. Sweet as pie

Profile Picture lourdes, 10/12/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ was awesome! The website made it very easy to design our wedding the way we wanted it. It was also easy to make payments at our own pace. They were always professional and responsive as well as concerned with our reception being our own experience. The only thing that could have been a bit different is if each song was cut a bit shorter, so more of them could have been played. Outside of that this DJ made our wedding a success and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Advice - Don't forget the song to which the groom has chosen to dance with his mother!

Profile Picture Nichol, 8/1/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding at the Bykenhulle House, which is a bed and breakfast that has a beautiful garden. Wayde played music during our ceremony in the garden and music all throughout the reception in various points in the venue! All our guests were dancing non-stop! This was how good Wayde was. It was great because my husband didn't like to get involved in any planning part of the wedding and I didn't have a wedding planner, so I had to do everything by myself.... but talking to Wayde during our meetings reassured me that my wedding was going to be a fun and enjoyable event with minimal work on my part. He provided suggestions and played all the songs I requested on my playlist. He made sure everything had a smooth flow and pretty much supervised the event flow. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to hire a DJ that will make the event fun and stress-free. Thanks, Wayde!

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/25/09, 5 Reviews