169 Main Street, Staten Island, NY 10307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84

About Sound Explosion Event Group

About US - Celebrating 25 Years!

About Us

Sound Explosion Event Group is an Entertainment & Production Company providing services for a multitude of events Grand or intimate throughout the tri-state area. Our portfolio and clientele are extremely diverse and we are recommended by many banquet facilities, event spaces, and entertainment professionals throughout the area. The services provided is top-notch and most importantly, our loyal customers rave about the personal service they receive, & the excellent quality of our work.

The Business had humble beginnings when founded in 1991. Since then we have enjoyed exceptional growth, earning a well-deserved reputation for providing unforgettable parties. Weddings comprise around half of our work. However we also deliver incredible productions for corporate events, Mitzvahs, Sweet 16's and everything and anything in between… We specialize in YOUR party!

Let our Event Design Team guide you through the steps from an idea to reality. From state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video to the programming of your event. We make the planning process easy. With comprehensive room design/décor and the help of our extremely talented entertainment staff, we guarantee your venue looks, sounds and feels amazing.

We never sub-contract work. Our DJ's, M.C.'s, Dancers, Vocalists, Audio/Video Techs and activity coordinators here are exclusive to Sound Explosion and are ready to entertain at your party!

Our prices our competitive. Our packages reflect that. We own all of our production equipment. So whether you want Plasma Screens, Hi-Tech automated lighting, Party Motivators & High quality giveaways, or a sophisticated Master of Ceremony & talented Disc Jockey, we can customize your package for you and give a No-Obligation Estimate according to the production that we put together for your event.

Thank you for your time and interest in Sound Explosion. We hope to be a part of your next affair.

To set up an appointment, more info, and a complete list of our affiliates, contact us:

Phone us: 718.420.4605 ext. 303

Sound Explosion Event Group 6
Sound Explosion Event Group 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Rand · Married on 09/28/2019

Surpassed every expectation possible!

Where do I even begin?! From the minute we booked Sound Explosion, Mike, Eric and their crew were beyond amazing. They made us feel extremely comfortable and like family from day one. Every expectation we had of our big day was surpassed In an amazing way. They went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was absolute perfection. Mike DeMaio is AMAZING!!! He had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night! There was not a single moment that the dance floor wasn’t full. The music was amazing. The set up was amazing. The sparklers were amazing. Our first dance with dancing on clouds was incredible. I highly recommend Sound Explosion to anyone who is looking for a stellar addition to their wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Sound Explosion Event Group 8
    Sound Explosion Event Group 9
    Sound Explosion Event Group 10
    Sound Explosion Event Group 11
    Sound Explosion Event Group 12
  • Dan

Dan Francesco · Married on 09/28/2019

For our wedding we had very precise details about almost everything. Mike and his crew not only hit the mark on everything, but went above and beyond.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Mike knows how to keep the party going. You can tell how much he cares to make your occasion special. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Planning a wedding is hard enough but having no idea where to begin makes it seem impossible. Searching for a wedding DJ was giving me anxiety because none of the companies I met with felt right; that was until my first meeting with Mike DeMaio. I knew right away that he was perfect for my vision and that I had to book him and Sound Explosion for my wedding!
    Mike knew exactly what I was looking for, even when I didn't. He spent a lot of time going back and forth with me (emails, texts, phone calls), reviewing all of my wedding details, providing wonderful suggestions, and making the planning as simple as possible. The professionalism and overall kindness was beyond what I imagined.
    Day of my wedding, Sound Explosion arrived early to set up and discuss final details with myself and the venue. They worked wonderfully with all my other vendors and they made certain that I had nothing to worry about. Everything was handled beautifully on their part. My wedding was exactly as I had envisioned and a lot of that is due to the Sound Explosion team!! Mike DeMaio, Eric, and the guys from Sound Explosion were down-to-earth, a ton of fun, and overall, absolutely fantastic!
    They are 100% the only Event Group I plan on booking and recommending for all future events.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Sound Explosion Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00