Yamaguchi Nursery Reviews

Yamaguchi Nursery 7
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful Florals

Susie and Ron were so great to us. Susie gave us so much good advice and tips for our venue and helped us figure out some cost saving elements for our centerpieces! Ron and his assistant did a great job bringing our vision to life on the big day!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Yamaguchi Nursery 8
    Yamaguchi Nursery 9
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Value and BEAUTIFUL Flowers!

Susie at Yamaguchi Nursery is AMAZING. She got us everything we wanted for our wedding and more, for an incredibly reasonable price, and took care of everything. We had two consultations where I got a sample bouquet to see my vision come to life, and then Susie came with her team to set everything up the day of, and made everything look so beautiful. She made sure that all of the flowers from the ceremony could be re-purposed at the reception, and we even took tons of flowers home that stayed looking fresh for at least a week. Susie was so easy to work with, and we enjoyed every moment of our time at the nursery, and felt listened to throughout the whole process.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Yamaguchi's provided all the florals for our wedding. From the moment we sat down with Susie we knew we were in good hands! During our initial consultation we gave her little details and color schemes that we wanted to work with and before we knew it she was creating an example of what she was imagining for my bridal bouquet and even centerpieces right in-front of us! Needless to say she left me speechless with what she was able to come up with in just the few minutes that we talked. They absolutely knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2018

We wanted a very simple floral design for our wedding, and Ron at Yamaguchi's designed the perfect arrangements for our wedding. He has a keen sense of vision in floral design and we could not have been happier with the way our venue and bridal party looked after being decorated by the people at Yamaguchi's. Great value, great people, and the most beautiful arrangements in and around Ventura!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Yamaguchi was great to work with for our wedding. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. Everything was exactly how we wanted. Susie was even nice enough to throw in some small candles for our tables at no additional cost. On top of how beautiful the flowers were and the great service, their prices were incredible. I think they cost about half the price of another flower vendor. Please don't let the location of their shop turn you away because you definitely will not regret booking with them. You'll have beautiful flowers for your wedding at a fraction of the cost. Stop thinking about it and just book them!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Robin · Married on 10/15/2017

WOW!!! Susie saved my wedding. My original florist couldn’t complete our order and I had to find a new florist 3 weeks before our wedding. I called around and nobody was available then I found Susie! I wasn’t able to come in for a meeting because I live in Utah, so we did everything by phone and email. I sent her some photos with a list of things we needed. She promptly got me a quote and she was VERY reasonable. My wedding day was October 15th 2017 at the Walnut Grove in Moorpark. Susie personally delivered my flowers and WOW!!! They were absolutely stunning. I had compliments on them the entire night. I’m so in love with everything she did. I will be forever grateful. We are using her again for my sisters wedding next year!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Yamaguchi Nursery 16
    Yamaguchi Nursery 17
    Yamaguchi Nursery 18

SUSAN · Married on 09/30/2017

Susie's vision is amazing....I can't thank her enough for the beautiful job she did for my daughters wedding. All our guest complimented on how beautiful the flowers were. I will definitely be using her services again for my other daughters wedding next year!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jill · Married on 07/29/2017

WOW! Susie from Yamaguchi Nursery was absolutely amazing. She was so extremely helpful, accommodating, and knowledgable. She truly made our wedding day beautiful with her floral arrangements. The flowers were extraordinary. I told her what I envisioned and she made it a reality. Also, THE PRICES. We got SO MANY beautiful florals for an amazing price. I even found out after the wedding that there were florals in places that we didn't even pay for. Yamaguchi went above and beyond our expectations. Hiring them as our florist was probably one of the best decisions we made. Thank you so much, Susie and the Yamaguchi Nursery team! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Garrett · Married on 05/27/2017

Yamaguchi Flowers is hands down the best florist I have seen and on top of that they have the most reasonable prices. We loved our sit down with Suzie, it was worth it just hearing her stories; she makes you feel like part of the family. My wife came in with a picture and Suzie was able to recreate the bouquet within a few minutes. Then she went to the back, added her personal touch and made it look better then the picture.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Yamaguchi Nursery 25
    Yamaguchi Nursery 26
  • MMorrow

Moriah · Married on 04/22/2017

It's always nerve racking when you talk about a vision but are not sure how it will turn out in reality but Yamaguchi's created the most beautiful floral arrangements I ever could have dreamed of!!!! They were very accommodating when I needed to make changes and were very reasonably priced.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!!
    Moriah M.

Sent on 04/24/2017

When we asked our venue, coordinator and hotel for florist recommendations, they all said Yamaguchi's. We knew we had to check it out. We met with Susie and had so much fun planning our ceremony and reception decor. She took all of my ideas and made them come to life right in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I know my wedding is going to look absolutely beautiful thanks to her and the best part is that it's very affordable! Don't let the far drive out to see her stop you from meeting with her!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Ramon · Married on 10/09/2016

Flowers can be such a pain when you’re dealing with your wedding… and they can be AMAZINGLY expensive. Yamaguchi flowers, located just a little bit outside your LA comfort zone (in Santa Paula), is so worth it. A family owned and operated business, they absolutely know their stuff, will make you feel at home as soon as you step in to their shop, and will make you a bouquet while you wait to “pitch” you ideas for your wedding. And, very importantly, they can bring you your wishes at a price point that decimates even the downtown flower districts prices, AND deliver the flowers and set them up on the day without a trace. Like a magic trick. Pro Tip though… they’re a mom and pop shop for real, and the only way to get in touch with them is old school - on the phone. Call them, drive out, make a gorgeous date of it, and have dinner down the street near their place. We did, and it was one of the best wedding planning dates we had. Don’t miss them.

Sent on 02/21/2017

I Looooooove them! Flowers are gorgeous at wholesale prices. They aren't exactly on the way most places but without a doubt worth the trek!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

Yamaguchi's was such a find! My now husband and I were recommended to Yamaguchi's from the team at Spanish Hills Country Club and they were amazing!! Not only were all of our florals stunning, they were affordable and they LASTED throughout our warm June wedding day and beyond :) If you're looking for high quality florals at an affordable price, look no further than Yamaguchi's. 5 STARS!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Susie was very helpful in brainstorming ideas for colors and arrangements, while also helping us stay within our budget. She went our of her way to travel to our venue in Santa Barbara, and make 3 separate drop-offs to reduce our stress on wedding day. Would highly recommend Yamaguchi's to anyone local!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Rebeca · Married on 04/09/2016

We do not live in CA, so planning a wedding there was a little stressful. I was worried about the flowers, since I would not see anything until the wedding day. Susie did send me pictures of centerpieces before I decided on them, which I thought was super helpful. Honestly, Yamaguchi's delivered! I sent Susie countless emails with pictures of my ideas and she told me what was doable and even gave me ideas and suggestions on alternative flowers we could use since we were on a budget. The flowers were beautiful! They did a wonderful job decorating the venue and I can honestly say I have no complaints whatsoever. You will not be sorry if you decide to go with them.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Evan · Married on 11/28/2015

They make beautiful flower arrangements with zero hassle!!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Briana · Married on 08/29/2015

I LOVED working with Ron and the entire Yamaguchi team. Ron spent so much time with me to ensure his flowers met my wedding vision. Ron will make samples and assist you in picking out the perfect flowers and design to meet your budget and look of the wedding. On top of producing great quality arrangements Ron is the nicest person. He was wonderful to work with and was there the day of the wedding to ensure everything was perfect. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Ron way exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ron, Suzie and the entire Yamaguchi team!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Our flowers turned out amazing! Susie and family did an exceptional job! She is so much fun to work with and really knows all about flowers.

Sent on 09/09/2015

There are no words to describe how amazing Susie and Yamaguchi's really is! They made my dreams come true and my florals were even more beautiful and stunning than I could have EVER imagined! Extremely affordable and very easy to work with! My wedding was a week ago and many of my flowers are still alive!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Ron and Susie are simply the best. Very friendly and professional. We were very pleased with the all of the floral arrangments for our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Carley · Married on 12/07/2014

Love love love yamaguchi! One of my friends referred them to me and I'm so glad I made an appointment to visit them.

Our consultation went smoothly and the pricing we received was way below other florists. We even added more to the order and it was below! Then the bridal bouquet sample appointment was nice and I got to take the flowers home!

The wedding day the arrived on time to set up and everything was done the way we wanted. I was very happy with the quality of flowers.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2014

Yamaguchi Nursery was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator and I couldn't be happier with their flowers. Flowers are so expensive and I didn't want to spend too much on my wedding and they are so affordable and the flowers were beautiful. We gave Ron some pictures of what we would like the bouquets to look like and they came out better than the pictures and were perfect. I would highly recommend their flowers and they are a little out of the way but they will deliver and not charge and arm and a leg. If I ever need flowers I am going to Yamaguchi's.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/13/2014

There flower selection was huge and so beautiful. They were so organized and their prices were so reasonable. We used them for our wedding and so happy we did. We highly recommend them for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

Yamaguchi Flowers provided the most beautiful flowers for the wedding. Everyone could not stop talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. Working with Ron was not a problem and I got exactly what I asked for and even more! I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!

Sent on 09/30/2014