Flourish Design & Co.

Oxnard, CA View map Visit website

Based out of Oxnard, California, Flourish Design & Co. is a floral company servicing weddings and other special occasions. The team of florists strives to ensure every couple's wedding day runs smoothly, with beautiful blooms decorating the space. With over five years of experience in the wedding industry, the team knows how to create exquisite pieces to captivate guests.

Flourish Design & Co. only uses the highest quality florals available in their arrangements, offering luscious blooms that last. The company provides delicate bouquets, chic ceremony arches, prominent centerpieces, and much more. The designers specialize in an abundance of floral styles, providing idyllic pieces whether the wedding theme is rustic, romantic, modern, or glamorous. The team arranges consultations with couples to understand their particular vision, preparing and creating unique designs that won't disappoint. Set up and delivery services are available with the company, transforming the venue space so couples can focus on the celebrations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica Married on 05/15/2022

Incredible Florist/Event Designer/ Human

Maritza is a gem! I was so glad I found her for my Los Olivos micro-wedding. She handled my florals, event florals, grooms/MOH/BM florals, as well as day of set up at our venue. The entire process was flawless. Maritza made the whole process so easy and it was clear from our first conversation that she completely understood my natural/organic vision. The florals were gorgeous and the best quality. I would highly recommend and plan to spread the word about Flourish Design! Thank you for everything and for helping my vision come to life.

Flourish Design & Co.'s reply:

I am so happy I was able to bring your dream florals to life! I absolutely loved the way it all came together. A fun pop of color for the winery was the perfect way to go!

Wishing you the best in life and in marriage,
    Maritza M.
  • samantha
    Samantha Married on 04/30/2022

Woooowza maritza

I cannot express how beautiful and on point Maritza was with her flower talent!
    My wedding florals were BEAUTIFUL!
    I truly lucked out stumbling across flourish design on this site. The centerpieces were beautiful and perfectly what I wanted and more. The bouquet was light, fun,and whimsical. The installs on my arch were huge and awesome omg.
    She even checked on me and gave me some pointers on flower handling.

Flourish Design & Co.'s reply:

I had so much fun designing your wedding florals! They turned out absolutely flawless and matched the venue perfectly! Wishing you two the absolute best in your marriage and in life 🤍

With love,
    Maritza M.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

612 redwood street Oxnard, CA, 93033

10 AM- 7 PM
Location of (Flourish Design & Co.)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding