Lori Boe Floral Design

Studio Address: by appointment only please! 1362 Old Oak Park Road, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Lori Boe Floral Design

Hello, this is Lori with Lori Boe Floral Design. We specialize in making unique and custom floral arrangements for any and all size weddings and events. With over 10 years floral design experience, we are sure to make your wedding or party a memorable and beautiful experience! I love experimenting with new and fresh styles and ideas so feel free to contact us for a free meeting and I know that we can put together the perfect package for you! Personalized service, attention to detail, and affordable prices make my company stand out from the rest. There is no minimum order so just let us know what you have in mind and we can get started!

storefront image provided by Clayton Austin Photography

84 Reviews for Lori Boe Floral Design

• Jodi

Jodi · Married on 09/08/2018

Flower Goddess

Lori did an absolutely AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. Planning a destination wedding can be intimidating because you don't have the ability to easily meet your vendors in person, but Lori made the process so easy. She was quick to respond to phone calls and emails, and she was always open to looking at my vision through my cluster of different Pinterest photos.

The week before my wedding, I decided to adjust the color palette slightly, and she was so accommodating and gracious about it. She worked seamlessly with my wedding planner prior to the wedding and on the day of. She even helped set up candles on the tables which is obviously not part of the typical floral set up.

Lori is a team player, kind, easy to talk to, works within your budget, and is extremely creative. You will not go wrong choosing Lori to be your florist. She is truly as amazing as the flower arrangements she creates.

Lori Boe Floral Design 1
    Lori Boe Floral Design 2
    Lori Boe Floral Design 3
    Lori Boe Floral Design 4
    Lori Boe Floral Design 5
    Lori Boe Floral Design 6
    Lori Boe Floral Design 7

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow!!! Lori is amazing... I'm not super flower-savvy so I have to admit, I was a little nervous talking to a florist because I only had visions/pictures of things I liked. I had no idea what the flowers or plants were called, just what they looked like. Lori put me at ease right away and made the whole process SO easy!! I sent her pictures and wow, she executed my vision with perfection!! I wouldn't have changed a single thing about any of it. She was so sweet and accommodating throughout the planning process too, even with me making additions to the order just 2 days before the big day! Thank you for making my floral dreams come true, Lori! You're amazing.

Lori Boe Floral Design 8
    Lori Boe Floral Design 9
    Lori Boe Floral Design 10
    Lori Boe Floral Design 11
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Florals

Lori did such an amazing job for our wedding this past August. She was so sweet and easy to work with. I showed Lori some ideas of florals I was interested and she definitely came through. Would reccomend Lori to anyone in the Central Coast area looking for beautiful florals!

Lori Boe Floral Design 12

Lori Boe Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Jazmyn & Company
    Jazmyn & Company Wedding Planners

"Wow" "Amazing" and "Oh My God", is usually what I hear from my clients (and their guests) once they see the magic Lori Boe has cast over their wedding. Utilizing inspired floral arrangements paired with apropos props and vignettes - Lori has an amazing talent for transforming spaces and invoking genuine emotion. Your wedding will only be as great as the vendors you choose - you definitely want Lori Boe on your Wedding Dream Team.

• A Perfect Day
    A Perfect Day Wedding Planners

Lori is one of my favorite florists on the central coast. Her floral designs are amazing and she is so flexible and an absolute pleasure to work with!

• Michael Stephens Photography
    Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori Boe Floral is always at the top of their game. From amazing florals to outstanding customer service, I love working with Lori Boe Floral Design as much as their clients do!

• Studio Address: by appointment only please!, 1362 Old Oak Park Road Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 See on map