Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lori Boe Floral Design

Hello, this is Lori with Lori Boe Floral Design.  We specialize in making unique and custom floral arrangements for any and all size weddings and events.  With over 10 years floral design experience, we are sure to make your wedding or party a memorable and beautiful experience!  I love experimenting with new and fresh styles and ideas so feel free to contact us for a free meeting and I know that we can put together the perfect package for you!  Personalized service, attention to detail, and affordable prices make my company stand out from the rest.  There is no minimum order so just let us know what you have in mind and we can get started!

storefront image provided by Clayton Austin Photography

Clean Up (4)
Venue Visit (4)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Lori is incredible!

I went in to my wedding without a specific vision of what I wanted so I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted in terms of flowers. My wedding coordinator made a few recommendations and after looking at Lori's instagram and previous work I really liked her style and decided to go with her.

Lori and I chatted on the phone and she'd worked at my venue before so in the end I just sent her some pictures of flowers I liked, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses and allowed myself to trust her judgement. It was the best decision I could have made.

When my flowers arrived the day of my wedding I was blown away. They were everything I never knew I wanted.

She is also very accommodating. I decided to add an archway for my ceremony 2 weeks before the wedding and she put together something so incredibly beautiful.

I would recommend her for anyone getting married in the area. Especially if you are unsure of what you want and willing to trust someone else's artistic vision.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We were very pleased with professional efficiency and skill of Lori Boe Floral Design for our daughter's wedding this weekend. The floral delivery was on time, and was exactly what the bride requested. They also decorated a large arch and the wedding cake with fresh flowers the afternoon of the ceremony with no problems. Additionally, they were responsive to email communications. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori created absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding day. She’s kind, knowledgeable, and so easy to work to with. She worked with me on my ideas, made fitting recommendations, and created florals even more beautiful than I pictured. Her designs are sweet and romantic and we wouldn’t change a thing. She is passionate about what she does and it clearly shows through her work.

Profile Picture Naseem, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

27 Photos

bridal party

27 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
"Wow" "Amazing" and "Oh My God", is usually what I hear from my clients (and their guests) once they see the magic Lori Boe has cast over their wedding. Utilizing inspired floral arrangements paired with apropos props and vignettes - Lori has an amazing talent for transforming spaces and invoking genuine emotion. Your wedding will only be as great as the vendors you choose - you definitely want Lori Boe on your Wedding Dream Team.

Lori is one of my favorite florists on the central coast. Her floral designs are amazing and she is so flexible and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Lori Boe Floral is always at the top of their game. From amazing florals to outstanding customer service, I love working with Lori Boe Floral Design as much as their clients do!

We and our clients have been continually impressed by Lori Boe's creativity and insightful designs. She excels at understanding a bride's vision no matter how much or how little direction she is given. On the wedding day she is both fun and professional and always detail oriented. We highly recommend Lori Boe to all of our clients.

Events

Studio Address: by appointment only please!, 1362 Old Oak Park Road, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420   See On Map
805-709-2634 (phone)