Lori Boe Floral Design Reviews

92 | Arroyo Grande, CA

92 Reviews for Lori Boe Floral Design

Michele Carroll · Getting married on 04/10/2021

A dream to work with!

Lori Boe (Lori Boe Floral Design) is a dream to work with! Not only is she one of the kindest people I have ever met, but she is so talented with floral design! She can take any inspirational photo and create a new and unique design that will make everyone fall in love with flowers. Lori is great at working with any sized budget, to give every couple the dream floral they desire. I highly recommend working with Lori and her team for all of your floral needs - you will fall in love with the flowers and Lori!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Emmy

Emmy · Married on 10/26/2019

Lovely and so helpful!

Lori was so easy and wonderful to work with! She listened to my ideas, and made her own recommendations based on what I was looking for. The florals she provided were gorgeous and were everything I could have imagined!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Connolly · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Lori is amazing to work with! I had a vision but did not know what flowers to use - she put together the PERFECT assortment, made our ceremony and reception look outstanding. She is a true gem to work with. Her prices are fair and her work is beyond what we could have asked for.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Carmella · Married on 06/01/2019

Trust her with your florals!!

Lori from Lori Boe Floral is just as sweet as can be! I made a few changes throughout the months of getting ready for our wedding, including changing the WHOLE color scheme we had talked about initially and she was so easy going! I had a lot of different items for her to use and she let me drop them off before the wedding which was super helpful for us! I didn't have a whole lot of ideas and let her use her magic and boy, it was beautiful! She also worked with my budget, which was so helpful. She made everything look so beautiful, I will definitely be recommending her!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Floral Arrangements!

We would highly recommend Lori Boe designs to anyone and everyone! She did an incredible job with the floral arrangements at our recent wedding in Los Alamos! Everything from our Seating Chart to our Welcome sign, dining tables and of course the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets--we couldn't have been more happy with how it turned out. She was easy to work with, communication was spot on, and she openly took our ideas and added her vision to create a beautiful design! Thank you Lori :)

Sent on 06/23/2019

Barb Stone · Married on 05/18/2019

Brooke and Mike Garnetts Wedding

After nearly a month after our daughters wedding.....I wanted to thank Lori and her Staff for everything. Everything was so incredibly beautiful. We never had to do a thing but enjoy the beauty. The easiest to work with and the outcome amazing. Thank You so much Lori for your incredible touch. Go no where else.

Barb Stone

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi · Married on 09/08/2018

Flower Goddess

Lori did an absolutely AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. Planning a destination wedding can be intimidating because you don't have the ability to easily meet your vendors in person, but Lori made the process so easy. She was quick to respond to phone calls and emails, and she was always open to looking at my vision through my cluster of different Pinterest photos.

The week before my wedding, I decided to adjust the color palette slightly, and she was so accommodating and gracious about it. She worked seamlessly with my wedding planner prior to the wedding and on the day of. She even helped set up candles on the tables which is obviously not part of the typical floral set up.

Lori is a team player, kind, easy to talk to, works within your budget, and is extremely creative. You will not go wrong choosing Lori to be your florist. She is truly as amazing as the flower arrangements she creates.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow!!! Lori is amazing... I'm not super flower-savvy so I have to admit, I was a little nervous talking to a florist because I only had visions/pictures of things I liked. I had no idea what the flowers or plants were called, just what they looked like. Lori put me at ease right away and made the whole process SO easy!! I sent her pictures and wow, she executed my vision with perfection!! I wouldn't have changed a single thing about any of it. She was so sweet and accommodating throughout the planning process too, even with me making additions to the order just 2 days before the big day! Thank you for making my floral dreams come true, Lori! You're amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Florals

Lori did such an amazing job for our wedding this past August. She was so sweet and easy to work with. I showed Lori some ideas of florals I was interested and she definitely came through. Would reccomend Lori to anyone in the Central Coast area looking for beautiful florals!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 05/20/2018

Dream Florist

Lori was absolute dream to work with! From my first conversation with her she completely understood my vision and was very accommodating in the months to come as we made our final selections. She also gave us great ideas of what we could do at our venue since she had worked there many times before and was very familiar with La Cuesta Ranch. She was very accommodating working with our budget and keeping our vision in line with that. Day of, everything was more than I imagined. Lori did such an amazing job!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Photos cannot do justice to how gorgeous the flowers were at my wedding. I told Lori what color scheme I wanted and that I wanted to use in-season flowers and let her run with her creativity. I was blown away at how beautiful the flowers were and also how amazing they smelled. She is also so reasonably priced compared to other florists in the area. You will not be disappointed in hiring Lori.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Dianna · Married on 03/26/2018

Lori knocked it out of the park with our arrangements for our wedding in March!! I was overwhelmed with how intricate the design was- every single detail was impeccable!! We got married in Big Sur and she used redwood branches in the design of my bouquet and centerpieces. I can’t thank her enough for making our day perfect and absolutely beautiful!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Lori is incredible!

I went in to my wedding without a specific vision of what I wanted so I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted in terms of flowers. My wedding coordinator made a few recommendations and after looking at Lori's instagram and previous work I really liked her style and decided to go with her.

Lori and I chatted on the phone and she'd worked at my venue before so in the end I just sent her some pictures of flowers I liked, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses and allowed myself to trust her judgement. It was the best decision I could have made.

When my flowers arrived the day of my wedding I was blown away. They were everything I never knew I wanted.

She is also very accommodating. I decided to add an archway for my ceremony 2 weeks before the wedding and she put together something so incredibly beautiful.

I would recommend her for anyone getting married in the area. Especially if you are unsure of what you want and willing to trust someone else's artistic vision.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very pleased with professional efficiency and skill of Lori Boe Floral Design for our daughter's wedding this weekend. The floral delivery was on time, and was exactly what the bride requested. They also decorated a large arch and the wedding cake with fresh flowers the afternoon of the ceremony with no problems. Additionally, they were responsive to email communications. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Naseem · Married on 09/30/2017

Lori created absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding day. She’s kind, knowledgeable, and so easy to work to with. She worked with me on my ideas, made fitting recommendations, and created florals even more beautiful than I pictured. Her designs are sweet and romantic and we wouldn’t change a thing. She is passionate about what she does and it clearly shows through her work.

Sent on 11/12/2017

stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

I loved working with Lori. She has such a sweet, kind soul and is absolutely wonderful at what she does. I'm so lucky she had my wedding date available. I told Lori some colors I wanted and some I didn't want; I didn't have any idea of what types of flowers I wanted; I told her something more on the boho side. And that was it, I let her do here thing.....and I am so glad I did! She created something way more beautiful than I could of ever imagined.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

I had no idea what I wanted. She took the time to go through her portfolio and noting what caught my eye. The bouquets were STUNNING. The center pieces were more than I could have ever imagined. She added the perfect decor and color to our special day.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

Lori did such an amazing job. I let her know my budget, sent her my Pinterest board and she made it happen. The arch she created was one of my favorite parts of my wedding.... everyone wanted a picture by it. Lori was so flexible up until the last moment and my flowers turned out exactly how I wanted. Definitely recommended her!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lori is an amazing florist! She was so kind and easy to work with and even though we only ever communicated through phone and email, the floral results she brought on my wedding day were stunning! I was able to give her a budget and a vision, and she provided exactly what I wanted and needed! My bridal bouquet turned out so beautifully that I will be keeping it forever in a sweet little shadow box hung next to our wedding portrait above the fireplace! I would absolutely reccomend Lori Boe for any of your bridal floral needs!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Lori is the sweetest! She is such a talented florist. She was very easy to work with and really wants to make your vision come true! After our initial meeting, I knew we were in good hands and couldn't wait to see what she would create! We got so many compliments on our decor for the wedding thanks in large part to Lori and her team! She had so many great rentals as well. I was very happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend Lori for any event!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Lori is so sweet and accommodating and, not to mention, a fantastic florist! Her suggestions before the day were very helpful, as she knows much more about decorating a wedding than I do! The centerpieces, bouquet, garland, etc. were all so beautiful and exactly as I had hoped. Her team did a wonderful job setting up and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

We love Lori boe floral design! She was absolutely a total blessing to work with for our wedding! She was one of our vendors that went above and beyond anything we would have ever imagined with our florals, decorating and rentals! Not only did my flowers and bouquet turn out absolutely stunning but my alter was hands down amazingly decorated along with other decorating she did for me with rentals!! Lori was so easy to work with she is such a sweet heart and life saver and super affordable for all she did for us!!!!She even allowed me to drop off my different signage so she could write what I wanted on them ( since she basically has the best writing I've ever seen) thank you again Lori for being an amazing aspect to our wedding! You were awesome!
    Rachel and steven

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jenelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Lori was my florist for my September wedding in Paso Robles. I wanted the flowers to look elegant and romantic so Lori created arrangements with crawling vines and added lanterns and candles to our tables. She hung glass globes with small flowers inside and created the most beautiful garland for our head table. It was truly magical! She executed my vision perfectly! She is so detailed and has excellent recommendations. All my wedding guests were stunned by her work. You are a lucky bride if you work with Lori and her amazing team!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

I seriously don't even know where to begin!! Lori is superhuman lol she is amazing I am so incredibly happy with my wedding flowers!! So many people at the wedding were freaking out about how beautiful all the flower arrangements were! I will start from the beginning in our first meeting she truly listened to what I had to say and really got the vision that I was trying to accomplish, I met with a few other florist but none seemed to really understand the way Lori did! Next would be price, Lori is absolutely the most affordable florist out there all of the other florists I spoke with quoted me much higher, Lori was over a GRAND less! yes that is over $1,000 dollars less than any other! She was a no brainer and her work is absolutely beautiful I met her at the Madonna Inn Bridal Expo and her work was by far my favorite! She always got back to me right away and was so helpful with every detail. Now Let's talk actual wedding day I had a very large floral arrangement/garland on my gazebo with that I gave her a ton of crystal garland and I trusted her 100% with whatever she decided to do with it and she did not disappoint! I have no clue how she did all this work in the time frame she had but it was breathtaking and very fairytale-esc. After the ceremony she moved that entire installment to the reception room to repurpose on to my arbor that was over the sweethearts table, which thanks to Lori saved me a ton of money not having to do a separate arrangement! My bouquet was breathtaking as well as all the centerpieces! I was so happy with every detail, Lori and her team are the best I have nothing but great things to say about her!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Camille · Married on 08/06/2016

From the day we met Lori for our consultation, I felt comfortable with our choice to have her as our florist. Lori is incredibly sweet and talented. She was very flexible with us throughout the whole process and a pleasure to work with. We gave her a few ideas, what colors we were looking at, and let her take the reins. When the big day came, we were not disappointed. Lori's arrangements were so incredibly dreamy. Our wedding was a fairytale. My bouquet was better than my dreams! Would definitely recommend Lori. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/13/2016