ella & louie

Santa Ynez, CA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Vibrant and Versatile

Tracey Morris has two great loves: flowers and people. Relying on more than 25 years of design experience, Morris finds a way to satisfy both of these passions by helping clients celebrate their big occasions with exquisite and expressive floral arrangements. Named for her two beloved cats, Morris' floral design studio, Ella & Louie produces a range of looks to suit her brides' specific vision--from classic elegant designs or brightly colored flower crowns to unusual yet stylish succulent bouquets. -- Santa Barbara Magazine Spring 2017

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katie P. Married on 08/18/2021

Beautiful flowers!

I ordered a la carte flowers (bridal bouquet and a trio of vases) for our small wedding this month from Ella & Louie. I sent in several inspiration photographs and exchanged a few emails with Tracey since one of the flowers we wanted was out of season. I was blown away by the flowers when they arrived! They did an incredible job and made our vision come to life! I would highly recommend Ella & Louie flowers for any occasion, and really appreciate how easy the process was to get flowers delivered for our wedding without having to spend a lot of money on a full service wedding.
    Casey S. Married on 07/08/2021

Ella & Louie

Tracey is the best!! She did an absolutely phenomenal job with the florals for our wedding ceremony and helped me find different ways to make it all work within our budget. She has an amazing eye and was so easy to work with.
  • Kate
    Kate J. Married on 06/21/2021

Incredible elopement bouquet!

Tracy made an elopement bouquet and boutonniere for our elopement last month in Santa Barbara and I can't say enough how wonderful she is!! She was so professional and communicative during the whole process and she delivered our order straight to us the morning of our event. The best part is how ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL the bouquet came out!! I loved it beyond words and got so many compliments on it! Tracy does such amazing work and if you're on the fence, this is the sign to book her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

52 photos · 04/24/2017
  • Shawn & Mollie
    26 photos · 03/16/2015

Gatherings for Good Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

Hi love working with Tracey at Ella & Louie! Her flowers are always stunning and she is so friendly and easy to work with. As a Wedding Planner she is one of my preferred florists in Santa Barbara that I always highly recommend to my wedding couples. When someone says they need a florist she is the first one that pops into my mind. I even hired her to do flowers at my own wedding in 2015 and I couldn't have been more pleased! Everything looked so beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. Tracey is amazing and I look forward to working with her again soon!

Willa Kveta Photography Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracy is one of the best of the best!!! Her work is absolutely exquisite and I am always happy when I hear that I'll be working with her on a wedding!!! It's so important to work with a Florist who has professional experience and knows what they're doing, because if not, you run the risk of your bouquets and boutonnieres falling apart or wilting too quickly! Ella & Louie is highly experienced, professional, artistic, and their work is always stunning!

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Tracey continues to exceed expectations! As a wedding officiant I see many bouquets, but Tracey's are always phenomenal. The last one was so fragrant with exotic blossoms I wanted to follow the bride around. All the couples I've talked to say she is incredibly available and understands their style right away. One of Santa Barbara's very best wedding vendors...I can't recommend her enough!

Santa Ynez, CA, 93427
805-697-6080

Wed-Fri 10a-4p
Location of (ella & louie)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding