240 E Hwy 246, Suite 105, Santa Barbara, CA 93427 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About ella & louie

Vibrant and Versatile

Tracey Morris has two great loves: flowers and people. Relying on more than 25 years of design experience, Morris finds a way to satisfy both of these passions by helping clients celebrate their big occasions with exquisite and expressive floral arrangements. Named for her two beloved cats, Morris' floral design studio, Ella & Louie produces a range of looks to suit her brides' specific vision--from classic elegant designs or brightly colored flower crowns to unusual yet stylish succulent bouquets. -- Santa Barbara Magazine Spring 2017

• Alpha Floral

ella & louie 4
ella & louie 5

Casey Spiegel · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Ella & Louie

Tracey is the best!! She did an absolutely phenomenal job with the florals for our wedding ceremony and helped me find different ways to make it all work within our budget. She has an amazing eye and was so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing flowers at my wedding!! Dream come true!

I was lucky to work with Tracey for my wedding in Santa Barbara this past weekend in Santa Barbara, in CA. Tracey was an absolute PLEASURE to work with and brought our vision to life beautifully! I am not one for over the top floral arrangements and she was able to execute flawlessly on our wedding day. Everyone was over the top complementary about our bouquets and the overall floral and succulent aesthetic of the event. I would 100%%%% recommend Ella & Louie to anyone planning an event. They are amazing to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Jane · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning, vibrant flowers

Tracey at Ella & Louie is a true artist. She designed my dream bouquet and floral arrangements for my Santa Barbara wedding. I'd seen a lot of her past work on Instagram (and later discovered she also did one of my relative's weddings) and decided to book her after one conversation. I almost burst into tears when I saw my bouquet, and I've had a few guests tell me they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they've ever seen. I wish I lived in the area so I could book her for events all the time. I can't recommend her enough!

ella & louie 6
    Sent on 07/26/2019

ella & louie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

Hi love working with Tracey at Ella & Louie! Her flowers are always stunning and she is so friendly and easy to work with. As a Wedding Planner she is one of my preferred florists in Santa Barbara that I always highly recommend to my wedding couples. When someone says they need a florist she is the first one that pops into my mind. I even hired her to do flowers at my own wedding in 2015 and I couldn't have been more pleased! Everything looked so beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. Tracey is amazing and I look forward to working with her again soon!

• Willa Kveta Photography
    Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracy is one of the best of the best!!! Her work is absolutely exquisite and I am always happy when I hear that I'll be working with her on a wedding!!! It's so important to work with a Florist who has professional experience and knows what they're doing, because if not, you run the risk of your bouquets and boutonnieres falling apart or wilting too quickly! Ella & Louie is highly experienced, professional, artistic, and their work is always stunning!

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Tracey continues to exceed expectations! As a wedding officiant I see many bouquets, but Tracey's are always phenomenal. The last one was so fragrant with exotic blossoms I wanted to follow the bride around. All the couples I've talked to say she is incredibly available and understands their style right away. One of Santa Barbara's very best wedding vendors...I can't recommend her enough!

• 240 E Hwy 246, Suite 105 Santa Barbara, CA, 93427 See on map