Glenna Joy Flowers

Lompoc, CA View map

$5,500 Typical Price

Glenna Joy Flowers is a wedding and event floral design studio located in the Santa Ynez Valley, California. This floral designer is committed to collaborating with you to create arrangements that meet your unique style while also impressing your family and friends. This studio also works hard to ensure your experience is efficient and relaxed, just as selecting your flowers should be.

Glenna Joy Flowers customizes packages and proposals according to each client’s needs. This studio also designs flowers for all sorts of wedding events, such as elopements, engagements, large weddings, and small weddings. All essential arrangements are included in this studio’s floral options, including but not exclusive to aisle and altar décor, custom bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and corsages. Glenna Joy Flowers largely services Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties, but is also willing to travel. Other more general services include:

• Delivery
  • Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Venue visit
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful Wedding Florals!

Working with Glenna was a dream for my July wedding. From initial meetings over the phone and in person to creating a Pinterest worthy mood board and proposal, Glenna is a wonderful communicator and extremely knowledgeable about flowers and the wedding industry. She has great relationships with other vendors and is easy to work with. Glenna made my vision come to life and was a joy to work with. When planning a wedding, everyone has their top priorities, and flowers were absolutely mine. She fulfilled every hope I could ask for - timely, professional, kind, creative and very talented at what she does. She went above and beyond in her floral arrangements and that was such a gift on the most important day of my life. Look no further than Glenna Joy Flowers!
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing florist - highly recommend!!

Glenna is so talented and amazing at what she does. My wedding florals were so beautiful and beyond what I could have imagined. Glenna is very creative and so excited to bring your vision to life. I mostly went in with a color palette in mind and Glenna helped me flesh out my ideas and on the day she and her team did an incredible job with the setup and decoration of the venue space. She was so communicative leading up to the wedding and answered any and all questions I had. You can't ask for a better florist so book her before she books up!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 11/16/2019

Dream Florist

**Before finding Glenna Joy, I had one of those wedding nightmares that my flowers did not arrive, and my florist decided to not show up. The morning I woke up from that dream, I checked my emails only to find that my original florist decided to cancel on me with no explanation. You could imagine how much of a confused panic I was in. Flowers are the staple of any wedding. They bring the element of magic to your already magical day! How could this lady do this to me a few months out?!

I frantically googled dozens of florists in the Santa Ynez/Santa Barbara/San Louis Obispo areas. I sent them an email with my wedding date and budget, and a majority of them wanted to charge me nearly half the price of my venue!! I even contacted 1 florist who said "My work starts anywhere from 2,000 to 6,000. NOT including flowers." WHAT THE HECK!?! I felt hopeless and so so scared. My vision, I thought, was simple, a romantic yet wild. But there was so much resistance along the way. Then fate led me to find Glenna.

I found Glenna Joy Flowers online, not sure I can remember exactly where, but I found her website and obsessed over her work. I figured I would reach out to her, but thought she too would be out of my price range. Glenna responded within the same day and said she would be able to work out my vision within my budget! I couldn't believe it. I thought it was too good to be true. We had a phone conference to discuss the vision and other details, and she told me to wait while she put together a proposal and look book.

2 Days later my inbox had the most beautiful and organized array of the florals to be used, colors, theme, along with boutonnieres, wrist florets, Archway.. it was perfect (and waaay better than my previous florists proposal). The price lined up to my budget, even including the vase rentals. I was so so so excited to work with Glenna from that day forward.

Up until the wedding day, Glenna and I were in contact regarding prep, sneak peeks, ribbon selection, and some extras I decided to add for decor. Then when I saw her creations in person, I was speechless. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. From the altar, to the tables, to the bars.... but my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen in my life! Rich colors of green, purple, orange, pink, sprayed with some white and yellow. Every part of it was meticulously planned and placed out. I couldn't in my wildest dreams envision what Glenna created for me. Truly beautiful and spectacular, I seriously had extreme guilt when that bouquet left my hands for the bouquet toss. I did NOT want to give it up!

If you are looking for a florist, look no further than Glenna Joy. She is INCREDIBLE!! She will work with you on your budget, she will be there for you when you are having little panic attacks, she will deliver the best arrangements you could have ever imagined. She was my angel, and I only wish I had another reason to hire her again!

5424 E Hwy 246 Lompoc, CA, 93436
Location of (Glenna Joy Flowers)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding