5424 E Hwy 246, Lompoc, CA 93436 Map · Phone number

About Glenna Joy Flowers

Glenna Joy Flowers is a wedding and event floral design studio located in the Santa Ynez Valley, California. This floral designer is committed to collaborating with you to create arrangements that meet your unique style while also impressing your family and friends. This studio also works hard to ensure your experience is efficient and relaxed, just as selecting your flowers should be.

Glenna Joy Flowers customizes packages and proposals according to each client’s needs. This studio also designs flowers for all sorts of wedding events, such as elopements, engagements, large weddings, and small weddings. All essential arrangements are included in this studio’s floral options, including but not exclusive to aisle and altar décor, custom bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and corsages. Glenna Joy Flowers largely services Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties, but is also willing to travel. Other more general services include:

• Delivery

Glenna Joy Flowers 6
Glenna Joy Flowers 7
  • Katie

Katie Mulflur · Married on 08/24/2019

Glenna made my floral dreams come true!

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Glenna! I found her through recommendation of a couple of other florists in her area, and as soon as we spoke I knew she was a right fit for our wedding day. She quickly understood my vision, she was extremely friendly, she was willing to work within my budget, and because of all of this she made it very easy for me to just let her work her creative floral magic. I really let her take the reigns on our arrangements because I trusted her and I knew she had a really good eye - And I think that made for an even better experience and end-product overall. She was extremely communicative throughout the whole process, and she NAILED the arrangements and bouquets. EVERYONE wanted to know who did the flowers because they were just so beautiful. I would without hesitation recommend Glenna to anyone and everyone, because I could not have been more pleased with her work. She went above and beyond to make this part of our wedding day one of the most fun and special for me. Thank you Glenna, you are truly a gem!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Glenna Joy Flowers 8
    Glenna Joy Flowers 9
    Glenna Joy Flowers 10
    Glenna Joy Flowers 11

Emma Baldwin · Married on 08/03/2019

How Did I Get So Lucky!?

Working with Glenna was just incredibly easy going, she made me feel comfortable and confident with her from start to end. I live out of state, so I was only able to actually meet up with Glenna one time before the wedding. But she came out to my venue and checked out the area, and then coordinated with my family to get supplies (we already had some, but Glenna provided a ton for us, too!). My wedding was pretty small (50ish people), backyard wedding, so I realized shortly before the wedding that I didn't have anyone to start my ceremony music! So, I asked Glenna if she could help us out, and she did! She stayed for our short, but sweet ceremony and got my little Mr. & Mrs. table set up and was essentially a huge part of making my whole day such a success! She was absolutely amazing, and you'd be crazy not to hire her!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Glenna Joy Flowers 19
  • Jenna

Jenna Peters · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist ever!

Glenna did an absolute amazing job with our flowers for our wedding! Everything was exactly what we had asked for and all the arrangements turned out perfect and beautiful. She did a beautiful job decorating the venue for our ceremony and reception. During the entire process, she was very responsive when we reached out to her about anything. She was very professional, sweet and fun to work with! Prices were great compared to other vendors. Overall a great experience! I can't say enough good things about her and the whole experience! We couldn't have been any happier with everything and will use Glenna again in the future for any floral needs! Choose Glenna and she will not disappoint. Thanks Glenna!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Glenna Joy Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 5424 E Hwy 246 Lompoc, CA, 93436 See on map