Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Reviews

105 | Plant City, FL

105 Reviews for Wishing Well Barn, Inc.

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 1
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 6
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 7
  • Y

Yomaira · Married on 09/04/2016

Where do I Start. I a lot of brides told me to enjoy the moment and don't stress. I can stay that We did not stress ever with Wishing Well Barn! From booking this Venue to the Day of the wedding it went so smooth! Michelle and her team WWB made My Day Spectacular. Michelle listened to my vision and Made it come true! Everything was exactly what I had dreamed of! My tears are rolling down as I type because of the joy , love and Memories they helped us create! We would recommend them over and over again. When time comes to renew our vows we will do it all again same place same time and if God permits same people! We Love you All at Wishing Well Barn! Love Mr and Mrs Ortiz 9.4.16 xoxo

Sent on 09/06/2016

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

Michelle and her entire staff made our wedding so wonderful! Wedding planning is normally deemed stressful and a good test of relationships- with Michelle and her staff this is NOT the case. They are affordable, professional, and so helpful. Michelle led us to the rest of our vendors which also made our day amazing!!

Also, I had a very eclectic vision for our decor and Michelle and her team nailed our vision and really made our day memorable.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Wishing Well Barn, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Meghan!

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

Michelle and her team are fantastic!! They made our wedding planning process so easy and enjoyable. Michelle always had recommendations whether it was for vendors or decor. On our wedding day, she made sure my husband and I stayed hydrated and fed, made our venue and reception location enchanting. This venue is beautiful and affordable. We LOVE Michelle and her team!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Michelle Welch is absolutely a pleasure to work with. She took my vision of a perfect wedding and make it come true. Her and her staff worked so hard the day of our wedding and all had smiles on their faces and did any and everything to make sure the wedding was amazing. Michelle made sure I didn't have any stress the day of the wedding she handle all the details. Michelle even helped bussel my dress when my bridesmaids forgot how.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jill · Married on 04/17/2016

I knew before I even met my now-husband that I wanted to get married in a barn, so when we got engaged, Wishing Well Barn was the first (and only) place we checked out! Michelle was so warm, welcoming and enthusiastic from the very first time we met her. We knew right away that we didn't need to look anywhere else- it was the perfect venue! Not only is Wishing Well a beautiful venue, but it's such a value for what's included! Michelle had TONS of decorations and silk flowers to choose from, and even special ordered and crafted some decorations specially for our wedding! During our planning sessions, she went over every single detail and then some. I definitely changed my mind SEVERAL times and had a TON of questions for her throughout the months we planned, and Michelle was always so quick to respond to my texts, e-mails, and calls. On our wedding day, I was speechless- the barn was even more beautiful than I imagined. Michelle and her staff were so lovely and made our wedding so special. All of our guests said this was one of the most fun and special weddings they've ever attended. There is a lovely cottage for the bride and her girls to get ready and it's equipped with makeup mirrors and lights, a full bathroom, and a little kitchenette! Michelle popped in throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed. After the ceremony, the bridal party had trays of appetizers and drinks waiting for us in the cottage, which was great because we were STARVING and had to be swept away for photos! We used their sweet horse, Yella Fella, for our photos and they turned out great! Fox 13 news even filmed a segment on agri-tourism the day after our wedding and interviewed us when we went back the next day to pick up the rest of our things! I can't recommend Wishing Well Barn enough. We've stayed in touch with Michelle and we love seeing all the beautiful weddings she has here!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

We had only been to one other venue before coming here, and as soon as we walked into this venue, we knew it was the one. Michelle was so welcoming to have us stop by last minute even though they were in the process of setting up an event. She is amazing at what she does and answers any and all questions throughout the entire planning process. She made planning and the day of so incredibly easy and everything ran extremely smooth. Her team are incredibly hardworking, and they really make your vision come alive. Michelle was there every step of the way and especially that day. Everyone is still raving about how beautiful everything was and how amazing her and her staff were.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Soraya · Married on 04/02/2016

Michelle and her team are absolutely amazing! She is flexible, passionate and puts her heart and soul into making sure everything is absolutely perfect. Her dedication shows in every detail. Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you and your team did with ensuring my daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect, despite the weather. Michelle had a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C to ensure the ceremony & reception were perfect. We could not have asked for a more beautiful outcome! Many thank you's to you and your team!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/25/2016

Thank you Michelle and her entire family and staff for making our dream wedding come true (03/25/16) Our wedding was Absolutely amazing and beautiful. All of our guest realized why we picked Plant City and getting Married at Wishing Well Barn. We were suppose to get married in the field but Mother Nature had other plans and Even though it poured the night before and the day of up until 330pm (when our wedding was at 6) Michelle and her staff made it beautiful and kept me at ease through it all. And it turned out perfect with an amazing sunset. The night ended up being beautiful and breezy with no rain. My husband and I wanted our first dance to be outside surrounded w sparklers and Michelle and her staff though they had never seen it (most people haven't) were on board and thought it was a wonderful idea and even set up a dance floor for us outside of the barn and OMG the pictures are amazing from the sparklers to the lights of the barn in the back ground. Everything was absolutely wonderful and bc of them we had our dream wedding from start to finish. Thank you again Wishing Well Barn and the entire staff. Defin. Recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Leah · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding at Wishing Well Barn on 3/19/16. This venue is amazing! Michelle and the staff are fabulous and do everything to ensure that your day is perfect. Once we booked our venue and started planning with Michelle we knew everything was going to be great, but the day of to see it all set up made it even better. They do a fantastic job at making your dreams a reality. This venue is breathtaking. Our wedding day went flawlessly! The guests are still talking about how much they loved the venue and how much they loved Michelle! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! My now husband and I truly wish we could go back and have a wedding there again next year! They will not let you down!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Pamela · Married on 03/18/2016

Do yourself a favor and book this venue. Michelle and her staff are truly a fine tuned machine. It only took one sitting with Michelle to nail down every detail. From colors to ceremony line up, table arrangements, flowers, food, and booze, I left so at ease knowing that if there was even one detail I had forgotten, Michelle would take care of it better than I could have myself. The day of was nothing short of magical. Every person I talked to was blown away by the amount of detail and character around the venue. Michelle did a masterful job of putting out fires that I remained unaware of until the after party. Working with Michelle is like spending time with your favorite aunt. Other than my cake falling over.. twice! (thanks mom), I would not have changed a thing. Thank you Michelle for making my wedding day such a monumental success and amazing memory.

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 03/13/2016

I was in an evening wedding and the ambience of yhe property was electric. The staff was more than accommodating and courteous without ever being overbearing or agitated. This particular wedding was also very complex with many moving parts and the staff assisted all the way. Michelle and her team are top to bottom the kindest, most professional and fun group in the wedding business.

Sent on 03/14/2016

aine · Married on 03/12/2016

This venue and Michelle is absolutely amazing. They have everything you could ever imagine and are prepared for all those things you never even thought of. Michelle goes above and beyond to make your day extra special... you can tell she loves what she does and it really shows in her work... thank you so much wishing well barn for making our wedding day exceptional

Sent on 04/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/06/2016

If you are looking to have the wedding of your dreams... THIS IS IT! First, Michelle is absolutely incredible, and you will feel like family by the end of your wedding night. Michelle and her staff made everything in my head come to life at Wishing Well. I honestly could not have been any happier. Thank you Michelle and all of your team for giving me the wedding of my dreams. I feel so blessed to have found you, and I thank you for everything! - Kelly and Nick

Sent on 04/05/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/05/2016

Booking this venue was the absolute best decision I made while planning our wedding. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful but what really makes this place wonderful is the staff. Michelle and her team did an amazing job pulling it all together. Our wedding was everything I ever imagined it to be and its because of the barns staff. They dedicate their time to make weddings memorable!! If you book the barn, you can be sure it will be nothing less than amazing!! CHOOSE THIS VENUE.. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Bill · Married on 03/04/2016

My wedding was absolutely amazing and its all because of Michelle! She helped and encouraged me every step of the way. She transformed her barn into the most beautiful location for my big day. She was on top of everything and made sure I didn't worry/ stress at all. Michelle and her staff went above and beyond to make sure all in all everything was perfect! If I had to do my wedding all over again, I can honestly say I wouldn't have changed anything. It was the best!! Thank you Wishing Well for everything!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Adrianna · Married on 02/06/2016

First off from the first time meeting Michelle and looking at the venue I knew I had to go with this place. My now husband didn't really have much of a choice at the time but when he met her and saw the venue he agreed with me. It was nice to have an all inclusive package. Which included being able to use any decorations she had. Everyone always told me on the day of your wedding stuff won't go as planned and to not stress about it. That it is your wedding day and to enjoy it as it goes by quickly. Well the typical things happened. It rained, i forgot some things. Then there was some other unfortunate events that no one could have seen coming. Not only the day of the wedding, but before hand I knew it would be alright as Michelle constantly reminded me and the bridal party that to come to her and not me about it. That she would call whoever she needed to. She asked for vendors numbers before hand in case she saw an issue she would make the calls to them herself. She came in the bridal room asking about how my flowers turned out. Made sure the photographer was taking all the pictures I would want, etc. She even helped me carry my dress throughout the night. Her staff were great in helping with everything they could. They had a wedding the night before ours and one the next night after. No one seemed annoyed or tired. Go with this venue and you won't be regret it!

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • User4206945 · 2+ years ago

I have not had my wedding yet at WW but I already feel so comfortable with how things are going. Michelle is absolutely amazing and knows what she's doing!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 11/28/2015

My Husband and I had our wedding at wishing well barn on 11/28/2015. we went to many places before picking our venue and when we found wishing well we knew it was the right place. Michelle the coordinator at WWB is so organized and great she helped us with as much as she possibly could and the rest of the staff was incredible. we could not have asked for a better wedding. the day of the wedding went so smoothly and if something went wrong they fixed it before myself or my husband knew. I would recommend Wishing Well Barn to everyone. what an amazing venue!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Brittanie · Married on 11/07/2015

I had my wedding and reception there on 11/7/15 and it was everything I had ever dreamed. The place was beautiful and the staff are so polite and helpful. It made for the best wedding day I could have asked for and impressed all my guests! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have a successful and beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

Highly recommend this venue. My wedding took place at the wishing well barn over a month ago and my guest still can't stop talking about it.. Using words like 'unforgettable' 'fairytale wedding' 'money well spent' etc.. But Michelle and team were truly amazing!!! Michelle and her husband Blake stayed on top of everything and made sure everything went smooth. So grateful to have met Michelle and staff! Wish I could go back and do it all over again!

Sent on 11/30/2015

kathy · Married on 06/12/2015

If you are interested in an elegant country barn wedding, the Wishing Well Barn in Plant City Florida should be your top choice!!
    Michelle Welch is the ‘Wedding Planner’ and she truly makes your life easier as a parent of a child getting married. Her attention to detail along with all of her extra ‘touches’ throughout the barn and surrounding area make your wedding very personal and special. Blake Welch and Dillon maintain and prepare the barn settings and landscape so that it is gorgeous. From the wedding gazebo outside in the barnyard to the lights in the barn, the place was amazing looking and spectacular.
    Marsha and Freida along with all of the Wishing Well staff work diligently to have everything decorated for the wedding. They all provided hospitality in serving your food and keeping everything clean.
    Here are some comments guests shared: Reverend Enoch was blessed to be a part of this holy occasion at this special place.
    DJ Mark who has completed well over 175 receptions stated the Wishing Well Barn was” Impressive” and that it was ‘above’ all the others that he has performed. My niece Ashley commented that “this was the most beautiful wedding” she has ever been to. From dancing, to playing corn-hole, to having a bonfire, and to taking pics at the photo wall, friends of the Bride and Groom noted that this was “the most fun they ever had at a wedding”. Everyone commented how nice the barn decorations were, how lovely the fresh flowers were, and just how the whole atmosphere was superb. Addy Mercado takes photos for you to remember this special occassion. Addy gives you piece of mind knowing that she will be taking so many great shots that you won’t be disappointed. Thank You Blake & Michelle Welch, Welch family, and Wishing Well Barn Staff for not just being a family business, but rather a 'Family Ministry' to touch the lives of everyone who attends a wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2015

Michelle and her staff are wonderful! Easy to work with from out of town. Easy to contact. Provides so many options for decor, so you don't have to worry about that. If you want to provide things, she will work into the decorations, but not even necessary. Your wedding party or family doesn't need to help set up. She is available day of to you and your wedding party making sure everything is ok, answering questions, taking care of deliveries for your wedding. She's there during the event, making sure everything runs perfect! She's basically your wedding planner/coordinator & included in price. For what they charge for the site, and what's included, you seriously can't beat it! All of our guest were in love w/ the setting. Tons of areas for perfect pictures! I can't say enough great things about this place!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Jeanne · Married on 05/21/2015

Michele and her staff catered to our every need. It was the most beautiful day, and they made it happen.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ericka · Married on 05/16/2015

Wishing Well Barn is an absolutely gorgeous rustic chic wedding venue location at a very reasonable price. The venue is so beautiful, complete with mason jars filled with baby's breath, wood, floral and twine accents, perfect strings of light and a chandelier to boot! Beyond the decor of the open barn were acres and acres of lush green blueberry fields, trees, a small pond and wide open spaces.

It was perfect because it is a great atmosphere/view, plus the bridal suite, ceremony site and reception barn are all in one general area, so accessibility would not be an issue for our guests. We loved how intimate the barn felt. Guests were close together but not cramped for space. Even when they went out of the barn to dance, play corn-hole or just to be outside, because the barn is open, it never really felt like our guests were separated from one another. The venue really brought out guests together in a beautiful way.

Not only is the venue beautiful, but the most important part of the venue is Michelle. She was our event planner/coordinator extraordinaire, and she knows the ins and outs of every little detail that makes weddings at her barn a success every single time. You can't ask for a better combination and you have to see this place and meet Michelle for yourself! You'll fall in love with it, I guarantee!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Brittney · Married on 05/15/2015

Michelle is an amazin person! She fully planned and decorated and coordinated my wedding! I have no idea what I would have done without you! She kept everyone going and kept everything timely even when it was raining before the ceremony! She kept everyone happy and calm! Thank you so much for everything I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding and venue because of you! She makes amazing things happen!

Sent on 05/25/2015