19114 Powell Road, Brooksville, FL 34604 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The White Barn Wedding

The White Barn is located 45 minutes north of Tampa. 3500 sq. ft. 2 story barn with loft overlooking century oak tree. 3 beautiful chandeliers in the center of the barn, and 1 over the dessert table. Seats guests comfortably inside the barn on concrete, and pavers. Beautiful hand-painted signs, vintage china, glass bulb lighting, lexington goblets, cast iron tubs for beverages, photowall for pictures, corn hole, horseshoes. 100 year old brick chimney for photos, and vintage truck. Brick columns leading to the 15 ft. hand built oak cross for ceremony.

Follow The White Barn Wedding on

The White Barn Wedding 7
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Beck · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!!!

What an absolutely fantastic experience! Everything was beautiful. Amanda and Branden were phenomenal. I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • JaLisa

JaLisa · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Amanda and her family at The White Barn were wonderful and they made the wedding process and the day run so smoothly! Every time I contacted Amanda, she would get back to me within thirty minutes (no matter the time) and she was always so helpful whenever I had a question or needed advice. She has plenty of vendors to recommend and we loved everyone that she connected us with. When we arrived to the barn for the rehearsal we had a lot of stuff to unload because I brought a lot of personalized items and the staff were right there to unload everything for us and they took it all to the barn (I did not have to worry about a single thing)! They made the rehearsal run so smooth and same goes for the wedding day. We showed up to the barn at around 9:00 the morning of the wedding and I did not have to worry about a single thing! Amanda and her crew had everything all ready and they were in constant contact that day with all of the vendors. Our cake was even running late and Amanda took care of it. I am usually one to sweat the small details but that day I was able to just relax and spend the day with my family and bridal party. Throughout the wedding Amanda and her family took care of everything from packing up our food and decorations at the end of the night, getting everything loaded into the car, serving the food, passing out the cake, and so much more beside the scenes that I did not even notice. My husband and I were able to enjoy the night with our family and friends and we did not have a care in the world. Everyone continued to comment on how incredible the staff at the barn was and how beautiful everything was. I can not thank Amanda, her husband, and the rest of their family for being so amazing and helping us have such a memorable wedding. I am sad that I no longer get to see Amanda anymore because she is that great of a person! I would recommend for everyone to get married at The White Barn because it is that incredible and they would not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/13/2019

Our dream wedding!!!

There are not enough great things I can say about The White Barn. We got married this past weekend and we are still on cloud 9! Amanda and Branden are the dream team. They pour their hearts and souls into each and every detail. Amanda worked with me for months on end, working out every single flower, sign, and centerpiece. She answered my messages quickly and was patient with all my questions. Amanda and Branden were a pleasure to work with and they truly ran the show. I did not have to worry about a thing. The bbq food was outstanding, and our guests could not stop talking about it. They were also blown away by the beautiful venue, endless activities around the barn, and professionalism of the staff. DJ Matt did a great job playing all my song requests and executing all of the special moments throughout the ceremony and reception. We felt like royalty, as did our bridal party. A&B were flexible with everything we wanted to do. I was able to bring some of my own decor, outside appetizers, dessert table, etc. They accommodated everything! I would recommend this location to absolutely anyone. My guests were mostly from out of town and were so impressed by an authentic, relaxing, family-oriented event provided by the WB staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Best weekend of our lives!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The White Barn Wedding 16
    The White Barn Wedding 17
    The White Barn Wedding 18

The White Barn Wedding FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Park
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle

Real Weddings

• Dj Matthew D
    Dj Matthew D Wedding DJs

The White Barn provides an outstanding personalized experience. The attention to details and services provided are 1st Class.

• Napoleoni Photography, LLC
    Napoleoni Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Lovely Venue. Beautiful rustic decor. Staff is very friendly & accommodating.

• 19114 Powell Road Brooksville, 34604 See on map