19114 Powell Road, Brooksville, FL 34604 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 500
Availability Check your date

About The White Barn Wedding

The White Barn is located 45 minutes north of Tampa. 3500 sq. ft. 2 story barn with loft overlooking century oak tree. 3 beautiful chandeliers in the center of the barn, and 1 over the dessert table. Seats guests comfortably inside the barn on concrete, and pavers. Beautiful hand-painted signs, vintage china, glass bulb lighting, lexington goblets, cast iron tubs for beverages, photowall for pictures, corn hole, horseshoes. 100 year old brick chimney for photos, and vintage truck. Brick columns leading to the 15 ft. hand built oak cross for ceremony.

Follow The White Barn Wedding on

The White Barn Wedding 6
The White Barn Wedding 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything we dreamed of in our wedding venue

My husband and I got married in November 2018 and we can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda and the White Barn staff! Everything went smoothly and throughout the day I felt as if I was interacting with a guest and true friend moreso than I vendor. Amanda checked in on me in the morning with a sweet text to congratulate me on the day. She was a constant calming presence as preparations were made for the ceremony. She anticipated my every need and even delivered things we hadn't asked for. For example, my husband and I didn't provide toasting glasses, but when we sat at our table, we saw she'd put some out for us. When we'd forgotten to provide skewers for the s'mores, she kindly set out her set for us. Amanda is incredible and I didn't worry about anything all evening. I'd strongly recommend all future brides trust her and her very capable staff - let them do the work! They KNOW what they're doing. All of our guests have given us so many compliments on the day. Thank you White Barn Wedding!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Worry-free Wedding

The White Barn staff and venue were fantastic! I arrived the day of my wedding knowing it would be smooth and did not have any worries. My wedding day was perfect!

Krysten · Married on 11/03/2018

Pure Perfection!

Absolutely perfect! Amanda, Branden, & The White Barn crew made our day so special. Amanda is such an angel and made our wedding day stress-free & such a blast. Her attention to detail and her eye for overall style was just on point! I couldn't have asked for anything more- they all went above and beyond to make our day beyond perfect. Forever grateful to have landed this venue

The White Barn Wedding FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Park
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle

• Dj Matthew D
    Dj Matthew D Wedding DJs

The White Barn provides an outstanding personalized experience. The attention to details and services provided are 1st Class.

• Napoleoni Photography, LLC
    Napoleoni Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Lovely Venue. Beautiful rustic decor. Staff is very friendly & accommodating.

• 19114 Powell Road Brooksville, FL 34604 See on map