The White Barn Wedding Reviews

The White Barn Wedding 6
The White Barn Wedding 7

Emily Benson · Married on 01/05/2019

By far the best!!!

Amanda and Brandon were amazing!! We just got married on Saturday January 5, 2019 and they made all our dreams come true. To start with, Amanda is so responsive when it comes to questions. I don't think I ever waited more than one day for an answer and most of the time she responded very quickly. On the day of the wedding, we were greeted by not only Amanda and Brandon but the entire staff. They were all so friendly and anything we needed, they didn't even hesitate to do it. Everything was clean and beautifully decorated. My guest are still commenting on how wonderful the venue was and how amazing the people who run it are. The food was amazing and again nothing but compliments!! They even packed our car at the end of the night. I can not say enough wonderful things about The White Barn. If your looking for a second family I highly recommend getting married here!!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything we dreamed of in our wedding venue

My husband and I got married in November 2018 and we can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda and the White Barn staff! Everything went smoothly and throughout the day I felt as if I was interacting with a guest and true friend moreso than I vendor. Amanda checked in on me in the morning with a sweet text to congratulate me on the day. She was a constant calming presence as preparations were made for the ceremony. She anticipated my every need and even delivered things we hadn't asked for. For example, my husband and I didn't provide toasting glasses, but when we sat at our table, we saw she'd put some out for us. When we'd forgotten to provide skewers for the s'mores, she kindly set out her set for us. Amanda is incredible and I didn't worry about anything all evening. I'd strongly recommend all future brides trust her and her very capable staff - let them do the work! They KNOW what they're doing. All of our guests have given us so many compliments on the day. Thank you White Barn Wedding!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Worry-free Wedding

The White Barn staff and venue were fantastic! I arrived the day of my wedding knowing it would be smooth and did not have any worries. My wedding day was perfect!

Allie · Married on 11/04/2018

AMAZING! Love The White Barn and Amanda!

LOVED our experience at The White Barn!
    Amanda is amazing and made all of our dreams come true. The weather forecast did not look good on the days leading up to the wedding but we knew that Amanda had great back-up plans in case it started raining. We didn't have to worry about anything, it was stress free!

The White Barn Wedding 8
    The White Barn Wedding 9
    The White Barn Wedding 10
    The White Barn Wedding 11
    The White Barn Wedding 12

Krysten · Married on 11/03/2018

Pure Perfection!

Absolutely perfect! Amanda, Branden, & The White Barn crew made our day so special. Amanda is such an angel and made our wedding day stress-free & such a blast. Her attention to detail and her eye for overall style was just on point! I couldn't have asked for anything more- they all went above and beyond to make our day beyond perfect. Forever grateful to have landed this venue

• jenn

jenn · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better team

Amanda, Brandon and the ENTIRE team here at the White Barn were beyond amazing. From start to finish, Amanda was by my side making sure I had my questions answered & felt comfortable with everything we planned to do for our big day. We did an all-inclusive package but Amanda completely customized it for whatever we wanted, from flowers, music, decorations, drinks, table settings, literally EVERYTHING. This venue was beyond my wildest dreams for our wedding day and I couldn't be more thankful for everything they did to make it so so special and SO perfect. Weddings are stressful & can be a lot on the plate of any family member helping the bride and groom; this team seriously made the planning and adventure so incredible, I can't express my gratitude enough.

• Adriana

Adriana Howard · Married on 10/27/2018

A Must Book!

My husband and I just got married at The White Barn and our experience was beyond what we would have imagined. They treat you like family and take the stress all away. They listen to what you want and deliver! Very helpful in decision making if your a bride like myself who needed advice lol. Prices are reasonable. If I had to do it all over again we would still choose The White Barn. Had a fabulous wedding and all our guests enjoyed themselves. If your still searching for a venue, stop and go with The White Barn! Amanda and her family are awesome!

• Natalie

Natalie Donald · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible!

Honestly everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. Amanda, Brandon and the whole White Barn team blew us away with their kindness and attention to detail. The day was absolutely seamless thanks to them. The decor and atmosphere were everything we wanted in our whimsical, magical, romantic wedding day. We are so happy we chose The White Barn and would highly recommend to any couple searching for the perfect setting to get married.

The White Barn Wedding 13
    The White Barn Wedding 14
    The White Barn Wedding 15
    The White Barn Wedding 16
    The White Barn Wedding 17

Sandy Lostetter · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous and beautiful

This venue is both beautiful and classy. Amanda and her family are very welcoming and made us feel like family! They provided my daughter and new son in law the wedding of their dreams. Thank you!!

The White Barn Wedding 18
    The White Barn Wedding 19
    The White Barn Wedding 20
    The White Barn Wedding 21

brandon · Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I got married here 10/6/2018. This was the first venue we visited of the 4 we were going to take a look at. We ended up putting the deposit down on The White Barn immediately once they went over the package with us. It was a great deal and just looked so much better than the rest! Amanda was amazing with helping us plan, we always got a response within the day even over weekends! Branden and the rest of the crew were always there to help with whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. It was truly a stress free time dealing with them as they took care of just about everything! We showed up and everything was set up already, from the wedding site to the reception area. Not a detail had been missed! Absolutely recommended for your perfect day!

The White Barn Wedding 22
    The White Barn Wedding 23

Vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

If I could give The White Barn and it’s owners and staff a 10 star rating I would. We had my daughters wedding there on October 6.2018 and it was fabulous. Every detail was taken care of by Amanda,Branden and the staff. Everything turned out more than we hoped for.

The White Barn Wedding 24
    The White Barn Wedding 25
    The White Barn Wedding 26

Kayla · Married on 04/27/2018

Every single staff member was so kind! We didn’t worry about a single thing. Amanda especially did an AMAZING job of decorating and coordinating. Another thank you to Branden & Matthew! Everything was perfect and impressively organized. We wish we could relive it again! Would highly recommend to any couple to use this venue!

John · Married on 04/27/2018

What a wonderful and magical venue to have a wedding! It was beautifully decorated, clean, the staff was extremely professional, every need was met and then some. The family went above and beyond to make sure they were available to handle anything that came up. Amanda, Brandon and family are amazing and will take great care of you. They made sure the deliveries were taken care of, the caterer taken care of, the photographer shown around for good picture sites, the decorations handled and they were on site at all times. If you are looking for a worry free, beautiful, professional, and memorable event, The White Barn is the place to have it!

Athena · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding at The White Barn was every bit of magical. I could not have asked for a better day.
    We were 15 minutes ahead of schedule and our vendors and Amanda and Branden were just amazing. Leading up to our wedding I was feeling stressed and pressure, but Amanda always calmed me down and was so amazing. We grew a bond together and she helped me so much with everything. I can't thank them enough. I would recommend them and the venue 100 times!!

Gisela · Married on 04/13/2018

My wedding was amazing! They did a great job. The wedding that I always wanted.

Julia · Married on 04/06/2018

Amanda & Branden, and their staff, did an amazing job! They took care of just about everything we could have imagined. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding!

Amy · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband and I were so lucky to find The White Barn in Brooksville. From the moment we saw it we knew it was the place we wanted to celebrate our wedding. This venue is family run and operated by some of the sweetest people I have ever met. Amanda, is very attentive and responds promptly to any concerns or questions. Every person was so pleasant and ensured my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. I highly recommend The White Barn!

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2018

There is not enough nice things to say about this venue. Our wedding was better than I could have imagined it. My new husband and I barely had to lift a finger. Amanda, the coordinator, took care of pretty much everything. I started out trying to plan everything myself. However, when I found the White Barn, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. The White Barn ended up only being a little more expensive than if I were to have planned everything myself, and I hardly had to do any work. That made it completely worth every penny! They are very accommodating and made sure there was little to no surprises on the day of. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free (which is how it should be).

mark · Married on 03/02/2018

Quite honestly for us it was worth every penny. The service, the attention to detail and the overall smoothness of the event was amazing. We had such an amazing experience and it was very beautiful.

Deborah · Married on 02/24/2018

Words cannot describe how The White Barn went above and beyond to make our daughter and our son in laws wedding a dream come true . From the flowers , table settings, service, efficiency of the staff, right down to the amazing old truck she rode in on !! If you want the absolute perfect barn wedding look no further!!! We love them !!!!

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

The family who operates this venue is absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not have excepted a better day. They did all the setting up and taking down. They made it as calm and easy going as a wedding could be. When I became stressful they were there to calm me down. I had no worries that things would go wrong because I trust in this venue and family so much. Overall, it was absolutely PERFECT! I recommend this venue to everyone!!

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding was just this past Saturday... Amanda and Brandon are two of the most genuine people. This family owned business makes you feel like you’re family throughout the entire process. Amanda was always readily available to answer all of my late night texts and crazy demands. The staff seemed so genuine throughout the wedding, and they were so incredibly helpful. Amanda’s dad stopped my husband and I during the wedding to give us some pearls of wisdom to a long and happy marriage, and it was just the sweetest thing in the world. They made sure every little detail was perfect, and that was a hard feat because I’m a perfectionist and I threw a lot at them! I can’t thank them enough for helping us throw the wedding of our dreams, it far surpassed every expectation that Jake or I had. All of our guests are still talking about the wedding and how wonderful this gorgeous venue was. They all said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It’s a barn, but its elegant and they know how to throw a hell of a party! We had a second bar delivered the day before our wedding and it arrived damaged, but Brandon took the time to repair it for us so we wouldn’t have to worry about it. If I can say anything, listen to Amanda’s advice on things, she knows what shes doing. Great people, beautiful venue.

Jacqueline · Married on 02/10/2018

A lot of mishaps and stress are going to happen but if it wasn’t for Amanda and Brandan and her family our wedding would have not gone as smoothly special and memorable it was perfect I’m so forever grateful and the white barn itself is breathtaking. It’s family owned therefore the last thing I felt was like a business my family and friends were treated like they deserved

Sami · Married on 02/03/2018

Amanda and her staff were absolutely amazing! She was able to put my dream wedding vision to life and went above and beyond any of my expectations. I was blown away by all of the details and the attentiveness she and her staff provided. Everything was just so perfect and beautiful. Amanda and her husband were readily available at all times, which put us at ease the entire day, knowing everything was being taken care of. Her staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed at all times-including drinks! Amanda was the best to work with, she always responded to any text within minutes. Everything about my day was completely flawless. My guests raved about the venue and service and most said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I would have to agree. If you are looking for the perfect venue with top notch service, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Deborah · Married on 01/27/2018

Amanda, Brandon, Uncle Bruce and the entire White Barn Staff are exceptional at their profession. We had a couple of hiccups with vendors and Amanda's "no problem - we've got this covered" approach to resolving these issues was above and beyond!

I highly recommend The White Barn to anyone looking to host an event as the owners and their staff are professional, personable, efficient and very experienced in all that they do.