The White Barn Wedding Reviews

130 Reviews for The White Barn Wedding

130 The White Barn Wedding Reviews

Krysten · Married on 11/03/2018

Pure Perfection!

Absolutely perfect! Amanda, Branden, & The White Barn crew made our day so special. Amanda is such an angel and made our wedding day stress-free & such a blast. Her attention to detail and her eye for overall style was just on point! I couldn't have asked for anything more- they all went above and beyond to make our day beyond perfect. Forever grateful to have landed this venue

• Adriana

Adriana Howard · Married on 10/27/2018

A Must Book!

My husband and I just got married at The White Barn and our experience was beyond what we would have imagined. They treat you like family and take the stress all away. They listen to what you want and deliver! Very helpful in decision making if your a bride like myself who needed advice lol. Prices are reasonable. If I had to do it all over again we would still choose The White Barn. Had a fabulous wedding and all our guests enjoyed themselves. If your still searching for a venue, stop and go with The White Barn! Amanda and her family are awesome!

• Natalie

Natalie Donald · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible!

Honestly everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. Amanda, Brandon and the whole White Barn team blew us away with their kindness and attention to detail. The day was absolutely seamless thanks to them. The decor and atmosphere were everything we wanted in our whimsical, magical, romantic wedding day. We are so happy we chose The White Barn and would highly recommend to any couple searching for the perfect setting to get married.

The White Barn Wedding 1
    The White Barn Wedding 2
    The White Barn Wedding 3
    The White Barn Wedding 4
    The White Barn Wedding 5

Sandy Lostetter · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous and beautiful

This venue is both beautiful and classy. Amanda and her family are very welcoming and made us feel like family! They provided my daughter and new son in law the wedding of their dreams. Thank you!!

The White Barn Wedding 6
    The White Barn Wedding 7
    The White Barn Wedding 8
    The White Barn Wedding 9

brandon · Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I got married here 10/6/2018. This was the first venue we visited of the 4 we were going to take a look at. We ended up putting the deposit down on The White Barn immediately once they went over the package with us. It was a great deal and just looked so much better than the rest! Amanda was amazing with helping us plan, we always got a response within the day even over weekends! Branden and the rest of the crew were always there to help with whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. It was truly a stress free time dealing with them as they took care of just about everything! We showed up and everything was set up already, from the wedding site to the reception area. Not a detail had been missed! Absolutely recommended for your perfect day!

The White Barn Wedding 10
    The White Barn Wedding 11

Vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

If I could give The White Barn and it’s owners and staff a 10 star rating I would. We had my daughters wedding there on October 6.2018 and it was fabulous. Every detail was taken care of by Amanda,Branden and the staff. Everything turned out more than we hoped for.

The White Barn Wedding 12
    The White Barn Wedding 13
    The White Barn Wedding 14

Kayla · Married on 04/27/2018

Every single staff member was so kind! We didn’t worry about a single thing. Amanda especially did an AMAZING job of decorating and coordinating. Another thank you to Branden & Matthew! Everything was perfect and impressively organized. We wish we could relive it again! Would highly recommend to any couple to use this venue!

John · Married on 04/27/2018

What a wonderful and magical venue to have a wedding! It was beautifully decorated, clean, the staff was extremely professional, every need was met and then some. The family went above and beyond to make sure they were available to handle anything that came up. Amanda, Brandon and family are amazing and will take great care of you. They made sure the deliveries were taken care of, the caterer taken care of, the photographer shown around for good picture sites, the decorations handled and they were on site at all times. If you are looking for a worry free, beautiful, professional, and memorable event, The White Barn is the place to have it!

Athena · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding at The White Barn was every bit of magical. I could not have asked for a better day.
    We were 15 minutes ahead of schedule and our vendors and Amanda and Branden were just amazing. Leading up to our wedding I was feeling stressed and pressure, but Amanda always calmed me down and was so amazing. We grew a bond together and she helped me so much with everything. I can't thank them enough. I would recommend them and the venue 100 times!!

Gisela · Married on 04/13/2018

My wedding was amazing! They did a great job. The wedding that I always wanted.

Julia · Married on 04/06/2018

Amanda & Branden, and their staff, did an amazing job! They took care of just about everything we could have imagined. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding!

Amy · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband and I were so lucky to find The White Barn in Brooksville. From the moment we saw it we knew it was the place we wanted to celebrate our wedding. This venue is family run and operated by some of the sweetest people I have ever met. Amanda, is very attentive and responds promptly to any concerns or questions. Every person was so pleasant and ensured my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. I highly recommend The White Barn!

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2018

There is not enough nice things to say about this venue. Our wedding was better than I could have imagined it. My new husband and I barely had to lift a finger. Amanda, the coordinator, took care of pretty much everything. I started out trying to plan everything myself. However, when I found the White Barn, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. The White Barn ended up only being a little more expensive than if I were to have planned everything myself, and I hardly had to do any work. That made it completely worth every penny! They are very accommodating and made sure there was little to no surprises on the day of. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free (which is how it should be).

mark · Married on 03/02/2018

Quite honestly for us it was worth every penny. The service, the attention to detail and the overall smoothness of the event was amazing. We had such an amazing experience and it was very beautiful.

Deborah · Married on 02/24/2018

Words cannot describe how The White Barn went above and beyond to make our daughter and our son in laws wedding a dream come true . From the flowers , table settings, service, efficiency of the staff, right down to the amazing old truck she rode in on !! If you want the absolute perfect barn wedding look no further!!! We love them !!!!

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

The family who operates this venue is absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not have excepted a better day. They did all the setting up and taking down. They made it as calm and easy going as a wedding could be. When I became stressful they were there to calm me down. I had no worries that things would go wrong because I trust in this venue and family so much. Overall, it was absolutely PERFECT! I recommend this venue to everyone!!

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding was just this past Saturday... Amanda and Brandon are two of the most genuine people. This family owned business makes you feel like you’re family throughout the entire process. Amanda was always readily available to answer all of my late night texts and crazy demands. The staff seemed so genuine throughout the wedding, and they were so incredibly helpful. Amanda’s dad stopped my husband and I during the wedding to give us some pearls of wisdom to a long and happy marriage, and it was just the sweetest thing in the world. They made sure every little detail was perfect, and that was a hard feat because I’m a perfectionist and I threw a lot at them! I can’t thank them enough for helping us throw the wedding of our dreams, it far surpassed every expectation that Jake or I had. All of our guests are still talking about the wedding and how wonderful this gorgeous venue was. They all said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It’s a barn, but its elegant and they know how to throw a hell of a party! We had a second bar delivered the day before our wedding and it arrived damaged, but Brandon took the time to repair it for us so we wouldn’t have to worry about it. If I can say anything, listen to Amanda’s advice on things, she knows what shes doing. Great people, beautiful venue.

Jacqueline · Married on 02/10/2018

A lot of mishaps and stress are going to happen but if it wasn’t for Amanda and Brandan and her family our wedding would have not gone as smoothly special and memorable it was perfect I’m so forever grateful and the white barn itself is breathtaking. It’s family owned therefore the last thing I felt was like a business my family and friends were treated like they deserved

Sami · Married on 02/03/2018

Amanda and her staff were absolutely amazing! She was able to put my dream wedding vision to life and went above and beyond any of my expectations. I was blown away by all of the details and the attentiveness she and her staff provided. Everything was just so perfect and beautiful. Amanda and her husband were readily available at all times, which put us at ease the entire day, knowing everything was being taken care of. Her staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed at all times-including drinks! Amanda was the best to work with, she always responded to any text within minutes. Everything about my day was completely flawless. My guests raved about the venue and service and most said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I would have to agree. If you are looking for the perfect venue with top notch service, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Deborah · Married on 01/27/2018

Amanda, Brandon, Uncle Bruce and the entire White Barn Staff are exceptional at their profession. We had a couple of hiccups with vendors and Amanda's "no problem - we've got this covered" approach to resolving these issues was above and beyond!

I highly recommend The White Barn to anyone looking to host an event as the owners and their staff are professional, personable, efficient and very experienced in all that they do.

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

No one better than Amanda and Brandon! Amanda takes your vision and brings it to life. Talent off the chart! Can’t say enough good about “The White Barn “ and those involved. Everyone moved in unison as the family set back and enjoyed the day. Amanda, thank you for making our daughters dream come true!!

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I were married on December 2nd, and we couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding! The day of our wedding was really a dream come true because of their amazing staff, especially Amanda and Branden! Amanda was always available to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns throughout the planning process. Amanda and Branden made it a point to check on me and my bridal party throughout the day to ensure all our needs were being met. They helped guide us every step of the way. When I felt a little overwhelmed they knew exactly when to intervene to ease my mind. They definitely made this the best day ever for me and my husband. We can’t thank them enough! If you’re searching for a perfect venue for your event look no further because The White Barn is definitely it!

• User6649013 · Recently married

I am in the planning stages of my December wedding now, I haven't even gotten married yet and I already give TWB 5 stars! It was the first venue we looked at and we absolutely loved it, not only was it beautiful but Amanda the coordinator was already waiting for me at the gate before our appointment, showed me everything I wanted to see, knew exactly what she was talking about and had all the information put together for me. We saw another barn venue that I absolutley loved when I saw it online a few days later and the coordinator and owner were so unorganized, impersonal and just obviously did not care about my special day that I immediately called Amanda and sent her my deposit. I can already tell that my wedding will be everything I want and more and it's mostly due to her! I know she will be there for me every step of the way. Ladies your coordinator is one of the most important things! Make sure you find one that genuinely cares!

Adam · Married on 12/02/2017

The White Barn is amazing! Amanda, Branden and staff were wonderful! They are very professional and treat everyone as is you are family! I could not have asked for a more wonderful venue! They made my wife’s fairytale dream wedding come true! I can not express how happy and thankful we are for having the most stunning day at the White Barn! Thankyou!

The White Barn Wedding 15

Janelle · Married on 11/18/2017

I just want to express my sincere gratitude for everything Amanda and the White Barn did for my husband and I on our wedding day! From start to finish it was like a dream come true! I sat down with Amanda and shared her all my ideas and she took it from there! The day of our wedding was literally perfect and my husband and I both agree we wouldn’t change one thing from that day! It was Magical and Beautiful in every way! Thank you Amanda and the White Barn for giving us our Greatest memory and the beginning of our Forever!