122 Reviews for The White Barn Wedding

Parking (3)
Accommodations (2)
Indoor (1)
110 The White Barn Wedding Reviews

Our wedding at The White Barn was every bit of magical. I could not have asked for a better day.
We were 15 minutes ahead of schedule and our vendors and Amanda and Branden were just amazing. Leading up to our wedding I was feeling stressed and pressure, but Amanda always calmed me down and was so amazing. We grew a bond together and she helped me so much with everything. I can't thank them enough. I would recommend them and the venue 100 times!!

Profile Picture Athena, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My wedding was amazing! They did a great job. The wedding that I always wanted.

Profile Picture Gisela, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda & Branden, and their staff, did an amazing job! They took care of just about everything we could have imagined. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were so lucky to find The White Barn in Brooksville. From the moment we saw it we knew it was the place we wanted to celebrate our wedding. This venue is family run and operated by some of the sweetest people I have ever met. Amanda, is very attentive and responds promptly to any concerns or questions. Every person was so pleasant and ensured my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. I highly recommend The White Barn!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

There is not enough nice things to say about this venue. Our wedding was better than I could have imagined it. My new husband and I barely had to lift a finger. Amanda, the coordinator, took care of pretty much everything. I started out trying to plan everything myself. However, when I found the White Barn, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. The White Barn ended up only being a little more expensive than if I were to have planned everything myself, and I hardly had to do any work. That made it completely worth every penny! They are very accommodating and made sure there was little to no surprises on the day of. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free (which is how it should be).

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Quite honestly for us it was worth every penny. The service, the attention to detail and the overall smoothness of the event was amazing. We had such an amazing experience and it was very beautiful.

Profile Picture mark, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Words cannot describe how The White Barn went above and beyond to make our daughter and our son in laws wedding a dream come true . From the flowers , table settings, service, efficiency of the staff, right down to the amazing old truck she rode in on !! If you want the absolute perfect barn wedding look no further!!! We love them !!!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The family who operates this venue is absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not have excepted a better day. They did all the setting up and taking down. They made it as calm and easy going as a wedding could be. When I became stressful they were there to calm me down. I had no worries that things would go wrong because I trust in this venue and family so much. Overall, it was absolutely PERFECT! I recommend this venue to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was just this past Saturday... Amanda and Brandon are two of the most genuine people. This family owned business makes you feel like you’re family throughout the entire process. Amanda was always readily available to answer all of my late night texts and crazy demands. The staff seemed so genuine throughout the wedding, and they were so incredibly helpful. Amanda’s dad stopped my husband and I during the wedding to give us some pearls of wisdom to a long and happy marriage, and it was just the sweetest thing in the world. They made sure every little detail was perfect, and that was a hard feat because I’m a perfectionist and I threw a lot at them! I can’t thank them enough for helping us throw the wedding of our dreams, it far surpassed every expectation that Jake or I had. All of our guests are still talking about the wedding and how wonderful this gorgeous venue was. They all said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It’s a barn, but its elegant and they know how to throw a hell of a party! We had a second bar delivered the day before our wedding and it arrived damaged, but Brandon took the time to repair it for us so we wouldn’t have to worry about it. If I can say anything, listen to Amanda’s advice on things, she knows what shes doing. Great people, beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A lot of mishaps and stress are going to happen but if it wasn’t for Amanda and Brandan and her family our wedding would have not gone as smoothly special and memorable it was perfect I’m so forever grateful and the white barn itself is breathtaking. It’s family owned therefore the last thing I felt was like a business my family and friends were treated like they deserved

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Amanda and her staff were absolutely amazing! She was able to put my dream wedding vision to life and went above and beyond any of my expectations. I was blown away by all of the details and the attentiveness she and her staff provided. Everything was just so perfect and beautiful. Amanda and her husband were readily available at all times, which put us at ease the entire day, knowing everything was being taken care of. Her staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed at all times-including drinks! Amanda was the best to work with, she always responded to any text within minutes. Everything about my day was completely flawless. My guests raved about the venue and service and most said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I would have to agree. If you are looking for the perfect venue with top notch service, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sami, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda, Brandon, Uncle Bruce and the entire White Barn Staff are exceptional at their profession. We had a couple of hiccups with vendors and Amanda's "no problem - we've got this covered" approach to resolving these issues was above and beyond!

I highly recommend The White Barn to anyone looking to host an event as the owners and their staff are professional, personable, efficient and very experienced in all that they do.

Profile Picture Deborah, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

No one better than Amanda and Brandon! Amanda takes your vision and brings it to life. Talent off the chart! Can’t say enough good about “The White Barn “ and those involved. Everyone moved in unison as the family set back and enjoyed the day. Amanda, thank you for making our daughters dream come true!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am in the planning stages of my December wedding now, I haven't even gotten married yet and I already give TWB 5 stars! It was the first venue we looked at and we absolutely loved it, not only was it beautiful but Amanda the coordinator was already waiting for me at the gate before our appointment, showed me everything I wanted to see, knew exactly what she was talking about and had all the information put together for me. We saw another barn venue that I absolutley loved when I saw it online a few days later and the coordinator and owner were so unorganized, impersonal and just obviously did not care about my special day that I immediately called Amanda and sent her my deposit. I can already tell that my wedding will be everything I want and more and it's mostly due to her! I know she will be there for me every step of the way. Ladies your coordinator is one of the most important things! Make sure you find one that genuinely cares!

Profile Picture User6649013, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The White Barn is amazing! Amanda, Branden and staff were wonderful! They are very professional and treat everyone as is you are family! I could not have asked for a more wonderful venue! They made my wife’s fairytale dream wedding come true! I can not express how happy and thankful we are for having the most stunning day at the White Barn! Thankyou!

Profile Picture Adam, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on December 2nd, and we couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding! The day of our wedding was really a dream come true because of their amazing staff, especially Amanda and Branden! Amanda was always available to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns throughout the planning process. Amanda and Branden made it a point to check on me and my bridal party throughout the day to ensure all our needs were being met. They helped guide us every step of the way. When I felt a little overwhelmed they knew exactly when to intervene to ease my mind. They definitely made this the best day ever for me and my husband. We can’t thank them enough! If you’re searching for a perfect venue for your event look no further because The White Barn is definitely it!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I just want to express my sincere gratitude for everything Amanda and the White Barn did for my husband and I on our wedding day! From start to finish it was like a dream come true! I sat down with Amanda and shared her all my ideas and she took it from there! The day of our wedding was literally perfect and my husband and I both agree we wouldn’t change one thing from that day! It was Magical and Beautiful in every way! Thank you Amanda and the White Barn for giving us our Greatest memory and the beginning of our Forever!

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Coming from a small town, it was so comforting to finally find a family oriented and centered venue who literally made you feel like a part of theirs. Our day would not have been as special if it wasn’t for their caring thoughts and flexibility along the way. We would not recommend a barn wedding be anywhere else but at The White Barn. It was all we dreamed of and so much more!
Thank you Amanda and Branden for all y’all did and to the rest of the family who helped make sure we got hitched without a hitch!
Xoxo
Ariel and Tim

Profile Picture Ariel, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The White Barn was just amazing. The whole experience was just awesome. Amanda was so kind & very attentive to our every need. The entire staff could not have been nicer. I loved the whole family feel & personalized attention they gave my daughter & new son in law. ?? Thank you again. God bless

Profile Picture Marie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Amanda & The White barn gave me a fairy tale of a wedding, I couldnt have asked for more.

Profile Picture Maranda, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don’t know if there are words to describe how wonderful this venue is. The owners, Amanda and Branden, are truly amazing! They were always available to answer all of our questions we had regarding our big day in a timely manner. Amanda did such an amazing job with all of the flower arrangements and table settings. I was just in awe with how picture perfect everything looked. I could have been her easiest, or hardest, client since I pretty much gave her full rein on selecting the flowers and she did not disappoint. The bridal bouquets were even more beautiful than I could of ever imagined. Amanda is very talented and definitely has an eye for flowers and color schemes and how everything should be placed. There was an issue with our cake, on the bakers end, and Amanda took care of the little hiccup and made sure that everything was fixed before I even knew about what had happened. You can tell they want nothing more than to make sure your day is perfect and will go out of the way to do so. My husband has Norwegian roots and there is a beer that we like to enjoy when we visit the Norway pavilion at Epcot. They were able to locate this beer and made sure my husband and I had enough for us to enjoy during the reception. It was the details like that, that truly made our wedding memorable. All night long, our guest raved about how much they loved the venue and how well ran it is. It would not be this way if it were not for Amanda, Branden and the rest of The White Barn crew! Everyone who works there is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure the evening is perfect. We chose package 5, which was well worth every penny since it came with an awesome DJ and delicious, catered BBQ. The White Barn is such a beautiful venue and made planing our wedding stress free! I highly recommend it to any bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Alisha, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda was such a big help and made our day everything we could imagine and more we couldn’t be happier other how it turned out.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Amanda and her husband Brandon were great! Amanda really knows her stuff and was a great help when designing the look and feel of my wedding. She was quick to respond anytime I had a question or wanted to make a change. The venue itself is absolutely stunning! I had several guest tell me repeatedly how beautiful the venue was.
If I had to be picky I would say the only issues I had would be that you are required to take absolutely everything home with you at the end of the night - you will need to make plans with family members to take home all decor, food, cake, anything from the bridal suit/groom suit, and the bride/groom's car (even this cannot stay). The other issue I had was that my parents paid for real flowers, however the boutonnieres for both Mothers were FAKE! They didn't tell us they had switched out the real ones for the fake ones and my mother-in-law's actually fell apart while my husband attempted to pin it on her. Needless to say my parents were less than pleased.
Overall though, the experience here was wonderful and I would recommend it to any bride looking for a barn wedding :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amanda and Brandon were AMAZING! I didn't have to worry a single thing. The staff were fantastic and you can tell that they have weddings down to an exact science. We were so thankful because they made our one day so special and perfect. When the wedding planner says to you that they want to make your day as special as theirs when they got married it means something!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

The White Barn was amazing! My mother found this hidden gem from me after months of me searching for a venue that just didn't have everything I wanted and if it did, it was way out of budget for my husband and I. They have amazing packages for amazing prices and I just couldn't be any happier with everything I got! It's rustic, yet modern and vintage. It's just a breath of fresh air. It's the most beautiful place for a rustic wedding and the family behind putting everything together are amazing! The history of how the Barn was originally made and why it was is just too beautiful. I'm so glad my husband and I got married here!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Eileen, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor