58 Reviews for Wedding Prep Gals

Customary (12)
Mother of Bride (6)
Mother of Groom (3)
Flower Girls (3)

Great robes for a great price!

Profile Picture Stevy, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for GREAT quality robes, look no further. I ordered 9 robes in total and they all came out great. The embroidery is amazing and looks really crisp. I was worried because I'm a stickler for quality but I was not disappointed. Thank you Wedding Prep Gals!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

These robes were incredible! The quality is far beyond what I expected. The sizing was generous and had good length which is difficult to find in most robes. The embroidery was well done and clean. I couldn't have been happier with these robes!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want robes for your girls on your wedding day, you HAVE to use wedding prep Gals! I have used them twice now and have been completely happy with everything. Ordering is super easy, if you have a question before ordering they are quick to reply and very friendly/helpful. They ship international, I am from Canada- Our postal service was on strike last year, so the girls sent my package courier to ensure they arrived for my sisters wedding. They will go above and beyond, the quality of the robes is amazing and the sizing chart is spot on! I promise you won't be disappointed!! Thank you so much to Debbie and Dolores for all your help!

Profile Picture Lesley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered robes for my daughters wedding and they were very well made and exactly as I ordered. The delivery was also quick. I would highly recommend this site.

Profile Picture Graciela, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Customary
1.0

Robes are not bad I used them on my wedding day and so did my bridal party. I was so disappointed with customer service. First they got my order wrong and then when I emailed them to let them know they told me it was my fault. Horrible service. Do Not ORDER from them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love the quality of robes I got from them. They also have a great selection for colors and options to personalize the robes.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Customary

ABSOLUTELY GO WITH WEDDING PREP GALS!

They are so awesome! I ordered my robes and got them in 3 weeks (even sooner than expected). They turned out perfectly! I had a few questions and I emailed them and they always responded to quickly, even during high volume ties such as cyber Monday.

I am seriously impressed with them! They turned out better than I expected. The stitching is great and the material is awesome too :) I am so pleased with them. My sister just got engaged and wants to get robes too, she will also be using Wedding Prep Gals because of the awesome quality of the product and amazing customer service.

You can't go wrong with them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customary, Bride, Bridesmaids

SO IMPRESSED! AND GRATEFUL! It was just a couple of weeks before my wedding and we hadn't found the right color robes anywhere. My husband stumbled across Wedding Prep Gals and I called right away. They were able to put everything together and get it out to me SO FAST! I was so panicked and worried that they wouldn't arrive before the wedding but they arrived in more than enough time :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SAVING THE DAY!

Profile Picture Dayna, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Gorgeous!!!! Don't hesitate in buying your wedding robes from Wedding prep Gals. Excellent service. Dolores answers all your questions on a timely manner. Fast shipping.

Profile Picture Katia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Customary

I ordered a robe for a bride and it came with a small brown streak on the lapel. I didn't see it until I went to wrap it for the party. I called the Wedding Prep Gals and they made a new one that day (a Friday) and it was delivered on Monday. I even emailed them the picture to the wrong email address and they called me to see what happened. I have not experienced such great customer service in years!! Bravo!!

Sue, Minnesota

Profile Picture User7898953, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ordered bridesmaids robes with them. Service was prompt and robes were good quality and fit well. I was very pleased with Wedding Prep Gals!

Profile Picture JJ, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so nervous about ordering robes online and after doing lots of research decided on Wedding Prep Gals. I was SO pleasantly surprised when they arrived and my girls loved them. The quality was so lovely, they were super soft, and stayed put when tied which I loved! The embroidery was great and they really made us feel beautiful while getting ready.

Profile Picture amanda, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Customary

Wedding Prep Gals is awesome!! I orders 5 bridesmaid robes, a bride robe for myself, a mother of the bride robe, and even a small flower Girl robe. They are all beautiful and so soft! The fabric is nice, nicer than other getting ready robes I saw other places. And the embroidery was very pretty. It was nice how you could customize it so much. And the flower Girl robe was so cute!! Matched our's, just smaller. This was the best value I found, I looked at a lot of options on line for robes! I would definitely recommend this website if you are looking for getting ready robes! Other places are pricier and not as nice, or the cheaper places or definitely not as nice. This one is perfect. We all love our wedding prep gals robes!!!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 3/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My robes arrived quickly and are such great quality! I wanted the colour orange which was so hard to find online! But Wedding Prep Gals has an amazing assortment of colours and the quality exceeded my expectation. It is something I look forward to wearing not just on my wedding day but for years to come.

Profile Picture User7302270, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wedding Prep Gals make the best robes and they're so well priced. They feel silky and have an attached belt and pockets PLUS did I mention they're machine washable? They were incredibly responsive and helpful in assisting me - I first found them on Etsy but ended up ordering through their website so I could do a variety of colors and sizes. They even do kids' sizes so that your flower girl can feel included! Highly recommend them wherever you're based.

Profile Picture Talya, 11/19/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Customary

I ordered 6 robes for my bridesmaids and they turned out amazing! It took awhile for them to come in the mail, but luckily I ordered them well before the wedding and they came in with plenty of time to spare! I recommend Wedding Prep Gals for personalized robes!!

Profile Picture Cora, 10/28/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Customary, Bridesmaids

Robes came out beautiful and were perfect gifts for my bridal party, mother, mother in law and sister in law! It was great to all be matching and coordinating in cute robes when we were getting ready the morning of the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using Wedding Prep Gals - so many color selections and thread color options, which made the sky the limit!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I got robes as gifts for my bridesmaids. They were really great. Everyone liked them. I liked that the belt was attached. The quality of the robes was excellent and they were a great price. The only problem I had was when I received them I worried that I had misjudged the size for a couple girls (and my mom wanted one) so I placed another order and they were out of XL. It was a little frustrating that they did not have the inventory for me to order the size I wanted. They did contact me and I changed it to 1X which I believe was more expensive and they did not charge me extra. They handled it well and everything worked out and girls loved their robes and we got some cute photos in them. I recommend using them if you want to get your girls robes. Great quality for a great price.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I totally recommend Wedding Prep Gals for wedding day robes! They turned out better than I had imagined and were incredibly comfy as well! Shipping was faster than promised and Customer service was also super helpful which is a nice plus!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customary, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I ordered my robe that I got ready in the day of the wedding from here! Beautiful robe and great customer service! I would definitely recommend

Profile Picture User6246668, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely couldn't be happier with Wedding Prep Gals. I ordered robes for my bridesmaids and they are exactly what I wanted and more. Not only that, but at the time I placed my order my wedding was coming up quick, and they were SO accommodating to me. They rushed my order, and got it to me even sooner than I expected. I had such a great experience with them, I just can't say enough good things. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding gifts and bridal party robes.

Profile Picture User7081064, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered six robes for me and my bridesmaids and the mothers. They turned out really great and I am happy with them. I ordered the bridesmaids with their first initial on the front in platinum. I also ordered navy mother of the bride/groom with embroidered titles on the back. I ordered a lilac one for myself with my new last name and date on the back. They all turned out so cute and I cannot wait to wear them and take pictures! They were a little pricey but worth it to me for the nice fabric and look. Took about three weeks to arrive so order early!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered these robes as a surprise for my bridesmaids and I can't wait to give them to them on my wedding day! They are so gorgeous and soft and classy. They came in just the amount of time they said to expect, too. Love!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customary, Bridesmaids

I surprised my sister, mom and two cousins who will be helping me get dressed on my wedding day. They absolutely loved them. Wedding Prep Gals customer service is phenomenal. Right after my order went through, I received an email from Dolores, with the concern the thread color I selected wouldn't show up very well on the robe color. After changing my thread color, and few days later I decided to change the actual robe colors. Dolores was so great, gave me no trouble, when I received the robes, I was actually quite surprised; the quality and colors are wonderful! My wedding is at the end of April, my family and I can't wait to wear these robes while getting dresses! Thanks Wedding Prep Gals - You all rock! :)

Profile Picture User6076131, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews