Weber Events Reviews

6 | Libertyville, IL

6 Reviews for Weber Events

• Brittany Spandiary

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

My advice? Hire Weber Events for your wedding!

Where do I begin! Honestly, working with Kirstyn to plan our wedding day was one of the best decisions I have EVER made! We hired Kirstyn for Month of Coordination for our wedding and let me start by saying that her knowledge when it comes to event planning is priceless! She is filled with so many unique ideas and suggestions that are sure to make your wedding everything you’ve dreamed of and more. For example, she knew there were certain things I really wanted to include when it came to décor, and she would go out of her way to send me examples of things I could try looking for on Pinterest or look online for items that we could possibly incorporate into our wedding. It was BEYOND helpful!

One of the things I loved most about working with Kirstyn is that you can tell she truly cares about EVERY single one of her clients, and truthfully the whole time we worked with Kirstyn, I felt like we were working with a close friend to plan our wedding. She puts so much time, effort, and energy into making sure she’s doing whatever she can to make your wedding day amazing. Whenever I had questions or concerns, Kirstyn was able to provide suggestions and advice to bring me back down to Earth and reassure me that everything was going to go as planned on our big day, and she was right! She made things so stress-free and I knew I could trust her with EVERYTHING, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day.

Thank you, Kirstyn, for EVERYTHING that you did to make our wedding day perfect! It’s been two months since our big day and we still receive so many compliments on the flow and execution of our wedding, and we have YOU to thank for that! We truly couldn’t have done it without you! THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Kirstyn for Month of Coordination for our wedding. We can’t recommend her enough! She was so fun to work with, professional, personable, punctual, reliable. She instantly put us at ease. She had amazing questions we never thought to ask and gave wonderful advice. Our wedding day was so stress free with her behind the scenes, it really allowed us to enjoy ourselves and interact with guests as much as possible. Our family and friends loved her as well. Her attention to detail really shined while creating our day-of timeline, coordinating the rehearsal, and dealing with vendors. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Allierose · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Kristyn as a Day-of-Coordinator, and she went above and beyond what we expected. She offered endless support and advice, accompanied us on a final walkthrough of our venue, and even called our vendors the week of our wedding so we didn’t have to! Kirstyn is extremely organized and will be as involved as you want her to be. She did an amazing job running our rehearsal and kept everyone in order on the actual wedding day. Thanks to Kirstyn, our reception was ahead (!!!) of schedule, no one was stressed, and everyone had a wonderful time! By the end, she felt more like family than a vendor!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Karmann · Married on 11/11/2017

Kirstyn was amazing!! My husband and I are both active duty military and we were having a tough time planning a wedding with deployments and crazy schedules. We searched through tons of planners but had a hard time finding anything that felt personal; everything felt like you were 1 of 1000 couples they had dealt with and they would force you to pick from one of their prepackaged weddings. Then, we found Weber Events and it was better than we could have imagined. She made everything so personal and felt like a good friend more than a business deal. She was always available and dealt with our indecisiveness and procrastination so well. During the planning process, if she couldn't find what we were looking for, she was out at the craft stores and ready to hand make it herself. She made the planning process significantly less stressful and which let us enjoy our time. And the day of, I can't even imagine how different the day would have been if we didn't have her there. She took care of every little detail which let us sip champagne and have tons of fun on our special day. We loved our wedding and we know we definitely have Weber Events to thank!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Kyllison

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Wow DEFINITELY go through Weber Events! I cannot speak higher of them- I was blown away by their professionalism, unique touch, and unbeatable rates. Do yourself a huge favor and give them a shot- my wedding went without a hitch and all my guests are still raving about how beautiful each crafty touch was. THANK YOU WEBER EVENTS!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/06/2016

Kirstyn of Weber Events was a dream come true. We had heard enough photographer horror stories in the past to be pretty nervous to hire one for our own wedding, but Kirstyn put all our fears to rest from the start. She sent us sample pictures of ideas well before the event to get a feel for what we wanted in our album and she worked hard to get as much information from us about our thoughts and desires. Weber Events is more of a photographic concierge service than a photography company. Everything we discussed as far as picture ideas, Kirstyn delivered in stunning quality. We will be able to share our BEAUTIFUL photos with our families for years and years to come. Each photo makes it feel like the wedding was only yesterday. We cannot say enough good things about Kirstyn and of Weber Events. We will always be thankful to them for the great job they did on our big day.

Sent on 09/07/2016