The Event Chicago

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

The Event is a wedding planning business in Chicago, Illinois, serving future newlyweds throughout the Chicagoland Region. Founded in 2015, the company had humble beginnings organizing and displaying a beautiful sweet table for a baby shower. Since then, the team boasts over 300 weddings under its belt, having helped many couples bring their dream day to life. The team strives to uplift and empower couples, personalizing their experience to ensure a happy and memorable experience.

The Event offers packages for wedding planning, day-of coordination, and event design. Additionally, the team specializes in curated sweet stations and event rentals, adding an extra touch of glamor to any special occasion. Wedding planning packages include budgeting, timeline creation, to-do lists, and vendor recommendations. Other services, such as destination packages, are also available.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

1 User photo

Andrea G. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Planners in Chicago!

The Event Chicago went above and beyond for us, from the year letting up through the end of our big day. We can’t thank them enough for allowing us to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest, without having to stress about anything. Both Lety and Xiomara were on top of every detail to make sure everything came out perfectly. They made wedding planning a breeze with answering every single question we had no matter what time of the day it was. I will highly recommend to all of our friends and family for any wedding or event!
    Lance C. Married on 10/01/2022

Dreams to reality

Lety and The Event Chicago helped plan our wedding for 10/1/22 starting around March of 2021. We can’t imagine how lost we would have been without them planning the wedding. We had a vision of exactly how we wanted everything to be and Lety was able to see it clearly with us. Our family and friends are still raving about the day and the beautiful experience they had. Lety felt like a best friend who wanted to do everything she could to make our wedding a success. She listened to us and gave great advice and connections along the way. The wedding day ended bittersweet because we realized it was the end of our contract and we felt like a family friend was moving away. We will forever recommend her and the business to anyone planning any party. We are forever grateful to her!
    Megan G. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I made for my wedding day

Thanks to Lety & Veronica I was able to be fully present and enjoy my entire wedding day. I spent over a year planning my wedding on my own so I knew I would need help the day of. Hiring them as my day of coordinator was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I wanted my mom and bridesmaids to enjoy the day with me as well so it was such a relief to know I had someone dedicated to helping me all day. While everyone was putting their dresses on, Lety was there to help me put on mine. She left a few buttons undone so my mom can finish with the photographer. While I took photos, Lety made sure to take all the ceremony items with her, placed my overnight bag on the party bus, and even locked the doors to my house. When we got to the church, she made sure everything was where it needed to be and helped make sure my now husband didn't see me when I walked into the church. Veronica was alongside her making sure we had everything in place for the ceremony. At the reception, Veronica made sure everything setup perfectly and checked on me throughout the evening. She facilitated the dollar dance, placed all of our receptions items including some flowers into our bridal suite, and kept us on track with our timeline. My wedding day was perfect and I am so happy I was able to enjoy it with the help of these women.

The Event Chicago's reply:

Thanks, Megan! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! Veronica and I enjoyed spending every minute with you, Adrian, and your wedding party. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

7251 Skyline Justice, IL, 60458
Location of (The Event Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding