Waterford at Fair Oaks Reviews

72 | Fairfax, VA

72 Reviews for Waterford at Fair Oaks

72 Waterford at Fair Oaks Reviews

Heidy · Married on 10/13/2018

Waterford was great. Their staff was very helpful and attentive.

Waterford was beautiful and the staff was great. They were attentive and very professional.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

I had my wedding reception at the Waterford and the staff were professional, food excellent, and the price was reasonable. The room where I held my wedding reception was elegant and neutral enough for me to bring my vision to life. Consuelo was attentive, responsive and overall lovely to work with.

Bushra · Married on 04/23/2017

We had our celebration for my daughter in law at the Waterford at the end of April, and we were very impressed with their services! Whitney was very helpful, flexible, and professional. The set up was beautiful and Jane, who was responsible for supervising the day of the celebration, was very cooperative. Also, the chef, Steven, provided us with delicious food. All my guests were happy and enjoyed the gathering! Some of my guests are even planning on celebrating their next events here! Thanks to you all, we wish you the best!
    --bushrade7

Conchita · Married on 09/24/2016

The Waterford at Fair Oaks was the perfect place for us. Consuelo Scott, the Director of Sales, was amazing and easy to work with, just tell her what you want and she more than delivers. The Waterford offers so much at a great price! They offer so many great wedding packages to choose from and so much is included! You can be assured it's the best ever quality! The food was awesome! Everyone loved our menu choices. The chef is great. They set up a special tasting for us and will accommodate special requests. The Banquet Rooms we used were already beautiful...set up with lighted trees around the room, stunning chandeliers, mirrored doors & more (had a great dance floor, too-included!). It was just an elegant, perfect setting for our wedding. The staff was very attentive and treated all my guests as guest of honor. We loved our entire experience at The Waterford at Fair Oaks. It's conveniently located near Fair Oaks Mall, restaurants and lots of hotels which was convenient for out of town guests. I can't say enough great things about my wedding day, which was made possible with such a great venue!

Sunia · Married on 07/26/2015

Waterford did an excellent job with my wedding venue. The food was alot better then what i had expected. I was truly happy!

Doug · Married on 11/29/2014

I am happy that my wife and I chose the Waterford for our reception. They were attentive, professional, and provided excellent service. The food was great and everything turned out beautifully. Elizabeth was simply amazing to work with. I couldn't have been more satisfied with how well she arranged everything. She even ran out the day of the reception to buy us a guest book as our guest book was inadvertently left at home! Food, service, value - all amazing and worth every penny. For an all inclusive reception venue, Waterford is perfect. The value you get for your money cannot be beat.

JUANITA · Married on 09/27/2014

Me encanta este lugar la coordinadora Elizabeth Kim es una de las personas mas amables del mundo, me encanta el servicio. yo recomiendo este lugar porque es limpio y sobre todo saben tratar bien a sus clientes

The staff at the Waterford were great. We had our rehearsal dinner here too. The food was excellent and the service superior. Our wedding and reception was held in the Wordsworth Ballroom. The staff did an awesome job flipping the room the tables, dance floor, gift table, cake table were all lovely. The table linens were clean and unstained. The wait staff, chef, bartender all were polite and helpful.

Ryan · Married on 11/09/2013

The Waterford is a great venue to host a wedding! From start to finish they were very accommodating to our needs. We highly recommend them. Our night was perfect and the room and staff were amazing! Will def look into the Waterford for any other events we need to plan!

I was beyond thrilled with my experience at the Waterford. I had no questions, no issues, and no worries! From the moment I met with my consultant, every option was made known to me and every problem was nullified. It is a beautiful venue with the most competent and friendly staff. My guests loved the food and the ambiance and I loved the fact that I didn't have a single thing to worry about!

Veronica · Married on 10/27/2012

Consuelo and Elizabeth were great! They were very flexible and patient. It turned out that ours was the only afternoon event on our day, so Consuelo offered to let us have our ceremony in a different room instead of the room we reserved for our reception. It really made me feel that she was personally invested in making our ceremony and reception a success.

The food was great. A number of guests commented on how delicious the food was. I particularly enjoyed the mini crab cakes. All in all, the Waterford offered fantastic value for the price!

The Waterford was an awesome place to have our wedding. They allowed us to bring in our own ethnic buffet catering which was Korean. The place was very accommodating to our needs. If any of you go there talk to Consuelo she was very nice. Thanks again Waterford for making our day come tru and making it happen.

• User2046364 · 2+ years ago

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Waterford on August 24, 2012. From the first day we walked in to tour until we left the night of our wedding, we were treated like ROCKSTARS! Consuelo Scott is the person I corresponded with most and she was responsive, professional and very flexible on any requests I had. The food was amazing, the staff was extremely professional and willing to help in any way they could. I used the bridal suite also, which was set up with beverages and ice and I just relaxed and waited to make my debut! Overall, I highly recommend the Waterford at Fair Oaks because of the service and the fact that I have NO complaints with regard to my venue choice! Thanks Consuelo!!

Jason · Married on 07/21/2012

The Waterford at Fair Oaks was simply awesome. My wife and I both had a lot of ease and comfort when setting up and planning our wedding with them. We were planning our Wedding all the way from Texas and had to rely on my brother and his girlfriend to do our tastings of which they both had rave reviews. Everything went smoothly and their entire staff was nothing but accommodating.

The food was awesome. We had the Virginia Chicken and the Three Peppercorn Strip loin. Everyone loved the food and they even accommodated my Mother and Aunt who have gluten allergy. We never in our wildest dreams imagined it would go as awesome as it did. The Waterford made everything happen to our standard and above. The event coordinators were simply amazing and friendly. We would love to go back for another friend/family wedding so we could have the food again.

Bridget · Married on 07/21/2012

The Waterford is a great value for your money. In NOVA the price per plate can be through the roof, and finding a location that was within our budget but still allowed us to have an open bar all night was great. The Waterford's staff is very professional and they really know their stuff.

I was especially impressed with the food, we were able to have a carving station, an entree, a starch, two vegetable dishes and a salad.

We had a full bar during our cocktail hour, wine service during dinner and then a full bar for the remaining three hours of the reception.

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2012

Consuelo did a great job of pleasing my hard-to-please family and attending all the meetings prior to the wedding. She was flexible, helpful, and easy to get along with and compromise with. I highly recommend her. She helped resolve many of the questions I had and the reception hall was beautiful with giant chandeliers.

And the chef did an amazing job with the food. The food was spectacular.

Negar · Married on 06/09/2012

We were very pleased with everything at Waterford. We had an outside catered event. The staff were very nice and courteous and attended to the guests. Everyone had a great time! Beverly, who was in charge that day, was hired only a few days before our event. She was very professional and made sure everything was perfect. Consuelo was always very friendly and prompt in answering our questions. I would definitely recommend Waterford at Fairoaks for your wedding!

Margaret · Married on 06/02/2012

We had our ceremony and reception at the Fair Oaks Waterford. It was the best decision we ever made. The staff were friendly, responsive and very professional. They were very accommodating and responded to our every need.

The food was awesome. Everyone at the reception raved about the food and the service.

The staff made sure that everything remained on schedule.

Consuelo, who took care of managing our ceremony and reception, made sure that every detail was taken care of. Absolutely nothing went wrong for our event. It was more than we could ever have hoped for and completely stress free!

Shara · Married on 04/21/2012

I knew the Waterford was where I was going to have my wedding within being there for 10 minutes. You walk in and there is a big water fountain that is really beautiful. It is a banquet hall so there are many different options of rooms to however big or small your wedding is. I had the Alexander room which had a minimum of 115 people and max 180. They provide free votive candles, mirror, and glass fish bowl for every table and have different linen options too. I looked at a lot of places and this was the best value for what you got and it was also beautiful. Everyone there was very helpful and responsed quickly to any questions I had. I would go back here in a heart beat and so glad I had my wedding here.

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2012

The Waterford took care of EVERYTHING for us! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the same place. Everything was perfect! The food was AMAZING! Their chef took the time to customize a menu for us for both the rehearsal dinner and reception. I could not have been more pleased.

We had to switch venues 10 weeks before the wedding. Something that can be highly stressful. Thanks to the staff at the Waterford we were stress free. Every single detail was taken care of by them. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. And the building is GORGEOUS on the inside! They take great care of their brides!

• Malinda

Malinda · Married on 10/08/2011

This venue will blow your mind! It's truly all inclusive! The food was amazing and we got a lot of it! The banquet captain took care of our every need. This venue is everything amd so much morw. Great value!

• Mariane

Mariane · Married on 10/08/2011

My husband and I attended our Senior Prom here, so the place is already special in that respect. We were on a tight budget and the Waterford was an amazing deal for me, the location is great (hotels everywhere!) the food was amazing, I wish I had more time to eat but people don't really get to eat in their own wedding. I had 4 hours of open bar and my room was beautiful. The staff if wonderful, all of them, every single person I spoke with was helpful and nice from my first visit to our big day. The day of, if I needed anything I just had to look up and someone was always there to answer questions and help. They were on top of everything and was very careful with my stuff, everything was set up nicely. The bridal suite was roomy, had everything I needed and more. I couldn't be happier and thank you for being part of this perfect day.

Livia · Married on 06/11/2011

We had our ceremony & reception at the Waterford at Fair Oaks on June 11, 2011. I cannot be more pleased and happy with how everything turned out. My guests are still talking about how elegant the place was and how great the food was. We only had beer and wine and that was enough. Our guests were having so much and so did we. The staff on "THE" day was very friendly and placed everything in the right spot, which I haven't even though about. They did a great job, if I have to do it again, I will choose the Waterford again and the price was the best I found around my area. If you don't want to be in debt for the rest of your life for one day, this is the place you should book asap.

Candace · Married on 04/30/2011

The venue provided excellent food and service. They were super helpful in the planning as well.

Angela · Married on 04/02/2011

We had our reception at the Waterford Fair oaks and our guests are STILL talking about what a fabulous time they had and about how wonderful the food was. It was truly amazing working with Kelsey and the rest of the Waterford Staff. Everyone is so very friendly and helpful! I was able to get in the day before the reception to ifnish up the centerpieces and asked if we could get a cup of coffee. They made a fresh pot just for us - completely above and beyond what I would have ever expected! They went out of their way to make sure we had a great time at the reception. They were professional, courteous and extremely helpful. I had TONS of questions and Kelsey put me at ease every time I called. I can't say enough good things about the Waterford - working with them (and all of my vendors) makes me want to get married all over again!