71 Reviews for Waterford at Fair Oaks

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
69 Waterford at Fair Oaks Reviews

I had my wedding reception at the Waterford and the staff were professional, food excellent, and the price was reasonable. The room where I held my wedding reception was elegant and neutral enough for me to bring my vision to life. Consuelo was attentive, responsive and overall lovely to work with.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff here will steal your food during your event. Be weary of holding your event here.

Profile Picture Sajid, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our celebration for my daughter in law at the Waterford at the end of April, and we were very impressed with their services! Whitney was very helpful, flexible, and professional. The set up was beautiful and Jane, who was responsible for supervising the day of the celebration, was very cooperative. Also, the chef, Steven, provided us with delicious food. All my guests were happy and enjoyed the gathering! Some of my guests are even planning on celebrating their next events here! Thanks to you all, we wish you the best!

Profile Picture Bushra, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford at Fair Oaks was the perfect place for us. Consuelo Scott, the Director of Sales, was amazing and easy to work with, just tell her what you want and she more than delivers. The Waterford offers so much at a great price! They offer so many great wedding packages to choose from and so much is included! You can be assured it's the best ever quality! The food was awesome! Everyone loved our menu choices. The chef is great. They set up a special tasting for us and will accommodate special requests. The Banquet Rooms we used were already beautiful...set up with lighted trees around the room, stunning chandeliers, mirrored doors & more (had a great dance floor, too-included!). It was just an elegant, perfect setting for our wedding. The staff was very attentive and treated all my guests as guest of honor. We loved our entire experience at The Waterford at Fair Oaks. It's conveniently located near Fair Oaks Mall, restaurants and lots of hotels which was convenient for out of town guests. I can't say enough great things about my wedding day, which was made possible with such a great venue!

Profile Picture User7175285, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Waterford did an excellent job with my wedding venue. The food was alot better then what i had expected. I was truly happy!

Profile Picture Sunia, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am happy that my wife and I chose the Waterford for our reception. They were attentive, professional, and provided excellent service. The food was great and everything turned out beautifully. Elizabeth was simply amazing to work with. I couldn't have been more satisfied with how well she arranged everything. She even ran out the day of the reception to buy us a guest book as our guest book was inadvertently left at home! Food, service, value - all amazing and worth every penny. For an all inclusive reception venue, Waterford is perfect. The value you get for your money cannot be beat.

Profile Picture Doug, 11/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me encanta este lugar la coordinadora Elizabeth Kim es una de las personas mas amables del mundo, me encanta el servicio. yo recomiendo este lugar porque es limpio y sobre todo saben tratar bien a sus clientes

Profile Picture JUANITA, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Please Do not book your wedding at this venue! they are liars and all they want is your money they say capacity is 550 but these greedy people want your money. They told us they were able to accommodate to 180 people. and now 3 days before wedding they are saying the cocktail hour has to be inside our reception hall so we cannot use cocktail room they are squeezing everyone in one small room . I'm so mad they have been dishonest from the very beginning. they say yes to everything, And no I'm not looking forward to my wedding its one big nightmare. Please be warned these people are not honest not professional and they lie until you give them your money. They are not accommodating and they are not wiling to make us happy in way. I just want to want people stay away these people have Horrible business ethics and just plain stupid.

Profile Picture User3519559, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Waterford were great. We had our rehearsal dinner here too. The food was excellent and the service superior. Our wedding and reception was held in the Wordsworth Ballroom. The staff did an awesome job flipping the room the tables, dance floor, gift table, cake table were all lovely. The table linens were clean and unstained. The wait staff, chef, bartender all were polite and helpful.

Profile Picture User3137176, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Waterford at Fair Oaks, and I very much enjoyed working with Consuelo and Elizabeth! They were so professional, thoughtful, responsive, and helpful! They took time to get to know us, and we were really thankful for the structure they provided for such a stressful day. I thought it was wonderful how they had scheduled meetings available for us, and I really enjoyed the care and attention they provided all the way through.

On the wedding day, I showed up to our reception about 15 minutes late, and the Waterford patiently waited on me and my husband before allowing the party to get started. Upon arrival, Elizabeth was outstanding about helping me to tie up the stressful loose ends so that I could enjoy the reception.

I also enjoyed working with Consuelo. She was right on responding to all of my emails, and she was very thorough in answering any questions. She also really helped me to not feel so silly about asking basic questions, and I felt very comfortable relying on her experience in making judgment calls.

The cost was extremely reasonable, especially given our budget and the expensive nature of the DC area. My guests enjoyed themselves, and we really loved the fountain and the chandeliers. It felt so fancy!

The food was extraordinary! My husband and I were really hard-pressed to make a decision about what to serve, but we loved our choices. The one problem we did have, however, occurred on the wedding day. We requested not to have almonds served on the green beans because we had guests with nut allergies, and unfortunately almonds were served on the green beans anyway. We managed to intercept our nut allergy guests and they were provided with a nut free meal. Despite this, everything else was perfect!

Profile Picture User3437785, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford is a great venue to host a wedding! From start to finish they were very accommodating to our needs. We highly recommend them. Our night was perfect and the room and staff were amazing! Will def look into the Waterford for any other events we need to plan!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was beyond thrilled with my experience at the Waterford. I had no questions, no issues, and no worries! From the moment I met with my consultant, every option was made known to me and every problem was nullified. It is a beautiful venue with the most competent and friendly staff. My guests loved the food and the ambiance and I loved the fact that I didn't have a single thing to worry about!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Consuelo and Elizabeth were great! They were very flexible and patient. It turned out that ours was the only afternoon event on our day, so Consuelo offered to let us have our ceremony in a different room instead of the room we reserved for our reception. It really made me feel that she was personally invested in making our ceremony and reception a success.

The food was great. A number of guests commented on how delicious the food was. I particularly enjoyed the mini crab cakes. All in all, the Waterford offered fantastic value for the price!

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/27/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a fantastic Sunday evening wedding at the Waterford. The staff there were very flexible, especially working with me long distance as I had to move out of state before the wedding happened. I really appreciate all their hard work for making my day very special!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford was an awesome place to have our wedding. They allowed us to bring in our own ethnic buffet catering which was Korean. The place was very accommodating to our needs. If any of you go there talk to Consuelo she was very nice. Thanks again Waterford for making our day come tru and making it happen.

Profile Picture User2390207, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Waterford on August 24, 2012. From the first day we walked in to tour until we left the night of our wedding, we were treated like ROCKSTARS! Consuelo Scott is the person I corresponded with most and she was responsive, professional and very flexible on any requests I had. The food was amazing, the staff was extremely professional and willing to help in any way they could. I used the bridal suite also, which was set up with beverages and ice and I just relaxed and waited to make my debut! Overall, I highly recommend the Waterford at Fair Oaks because of the service and the fact that I have NO complaints with regard to my venue choice! Thanks Consuelo!!

Profile Picture dee, 8/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford at Fair Oaks was simply awesome. My wife and I both had a lot of ease and comfort when setting up and planning our wedding with them. We were planning our Wedding all the way from Texas and had to rely on my brother and his girlfriend to do our tastings of which they both had rave reviews. Everything went smoothly and their entire staff was nothing but accommodating.

The food was awesome. We had the Virginia Chicken and the Three Peppercorn Strip loin. Everyone loved the food and they even accommodated my Mother and Aunt who have gluten allergy. We never in our wildest dreams imagined it would go as awesome as it did. The Waterford made everything happen to our standard and above. The event coordinators were simply amazing and friendly. We would love to go back for another friend/family wedding so we could have the food again.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford is a great value for your money. In NOVA the price per plate can be through the roof, and finding a location that was within our budget but still allowed us to have an open bar all night was great. The Waterford's staff is very professional and they really know their stuff.

I was especially impressed with the food, we were able to have a carving station, an entree, a starch, two vegetable dishes and a salad.

We had a full bar during our cocktail hour, wine service during dinner and then a full bar for the remaining three hours of the reception.

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Consuelo did a great job of pleasing my hard-to-please family and attending all the meetings prior to the wedding. She was flexible, helpful, and easy to get along with and compromise with. I highly recommend her. She helped resolve many of the questions I had and the reception hall was beautiful with giant chandeliers.

And the chef did an amazing job with the food. The food was spectacular.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/30/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with everything at Waterford. We had an outside catered event. The staff were very nice and courteous and attended to the guests. Everyone had a great time! Beverly, who was in charge that day, was hired only a few days before our event. She was very professional and made sure everything was perfect. Consuelo was always very friendly and prompt in answering our questions. I would definitely recommend Waterford at Fairoaks for your wedding!

Profile Picture Negar, 6/9/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Fair Oaks Waterford. It was the best decision we ever made. The staff were friendly, responsive and very professional. They were very accommodating and responded to our every need.

The food was awesome. Everyone at the reception raved about the food and the service.

The staff made sure that everything remained on schedule.

Consuelo, who took care of managing our ceremony and reception, made sure that every detail was taken care of. Absolutely nothing went wrong for our event. It was more than we could ever have hoped for and completely stress free!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I did not feel like I had good communication with the staff at Waterford at Fair Oaks. This was the most important vendor for our wedding and unfortunately the one that I was most worried about. There was no one on one interaction, only two meetings and the rooms were booked duing my appointments so I could not even view the room the first time. The chef did a great job with the food and his presentation was excellent. Service was slow during our reception and the coffee wasn't served when the cake was cut. Overall dissapointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janine, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I knew the Waterford was where I was going to have my wedding within being there for 10 minutes. You walk in and there is a big water fountain that is really beautiful. It is a banquet hall so there are many different options of rooms to however big or small your wedding is. I had the Alexander room which had a minimum of 115 people and max 180. They provide free votive candles, mirror, and glass fish bowl for every table and have different linen options too. I looked at a lot of places and this was the best value for what you got and it was also beautiful. Everyone there was very helpful and responsed quickly to any questions I had. I would go back here in a heart beat and so glad I had my wedding here.

Profile Picture Shara, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Waterford took care of EVERYTHING for us! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the same place. Everything was perfect! The food was AMAZING! Their chef took the time to customize a menu for us for both the rehearsal dinner and reception. I could not have been more pleased.

We had to switch venues 10 weeks before the wedding. Something that can be highly stressful. Thanks to the staff at the Waterford we were stress free. Every single detail was taken care of by them. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. And the building is GORGEOUS on the inside! They take great care of their brides!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue will blow your mind! It's truly all inclusive! The food was amazing and we got a lot of it! The banquet captain took care of our every need. This venue is everything amd so much morw. Great value!

Profile Picture User1195446, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews