Vera Green Productions Reviews

8 Reviews for Vera Green Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Sondra

Sondra · Married on 06/05/2010

Ashley and her team at Vera Green Productions helped me to create my dream backyard wedding. As a former VGP bride - I am happy to admit that I could not have pulled off my wedding without the Vera Green Team. Their creativity, eco-friendly values, dedication to their brides/clients, and attention to detail is off the charts! You will not find a better team than this. They were - by far - the best decision I made when it comes to a wedding vendor! Vera Green cares about your event and will work with you to create the perfect package of services. For my wedding we put together a day-of coordinating package with floral design. The 5+ hour event went perfectly and smoothly. The flowers were exactly what I wanted - rustic, natural, fair-trade and the right colors! Vera Green also went above and beyond to help me with selecting bridesmaid dresses, meeting me on-site to plan the decorations and layout in advance, and assisted me in making sure my wedding dress was fixed in time for pictures. Our large backyard wedding was a huge success - thanks to Vera Green. If you are a bride seeking someone to help with your special day - contact Vera Green Productions! If you would like to see pictures from our wedding email: sondraleeh at gmail {dot} com.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Vera Green Productions. Ashley P. and her team created our perfect wedding. I thought that I would be able to plan my out of state wedding alone and when I realized that I needed someone in TX who could help me I called VGP. We decided to do the month of package but Ashley P. started right away with helping me plan. She answered all of my emails, texts, and phone calls right away and was always willing to make changes or offer extra help. I came to them with a general color scheme and a few ideas and they were able to create the wedding that I had always envisioned. All the girls went above and beyond and were so patient with me when I couldn't make up my mind which flowers I wanted to use and came to them with new questions every week. They coordinated EVERYTHING on the wedding day. I did not have to worry about a single thing. If there was a problem, we never knew about it and we were able to enjoy our wedding day without any worries.

These ladies are so creative and were able to bring my ideas to life. Lauren did an AMAZING job on our programs and on our chalkboard menus. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the chalkboards and programs were. Ashley P, the flowers, oh my goodness, Beautiful. I originally wanted my bouquet to be peonies but we were not able to get any that looked decent. Ashley P. reassured me over and over again that the garden roses we were going to use would be just as gorgeous and look very similar to what I originally wanted. Personally, I think they looked better. My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were stunning. The arrangements on the tables, which were very simple, transformed that big room into the intimate, fragrant garden feel that I wanted.

Ashley P. thank you so much for all of your help. If it were not for you and your team, I would have had a meltdown. Our wedding would not have been what is was if it was not for all of you. Your dedication, creativity, professionalism and kindness are hard to find in this industry, and in general. I am so glad that we decided to hire VGP to coordinate our wedding. It was by far the smartest decision I made when planning.

Sent on 10/21/2010

SHELLEY · Married on 09/26/2009

ASHLEY WAS VERY HELPFUL STAYED ON BUDGET AND EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Kristine · Married on 10/18/2008

Ashley was awesome! She is super friendly and supportive. Although we purchased her "month of" package, she started helping us right away. Although I had already planned the bulk of the wedding, we wanted someone to help with the last minute details and the "day of" stress. Ashley began working with us right away (about 5 months prior to the wedding) and attended vendor appointments with us. She provided recommendations for bakeries, florists, and more. She ended up making my bouquet herself and it was GORGEOUS! The day of the wedding she came to the hotel room to help me deal with my difficult hair/make-up vendor and kept things calm and smooth...plus she brought us breakfast! Ashely is sweet, reasonable, and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2008

Jade · Married on 04/06/2008

My wedding day was wonderful. Everything came together in a seamless way. And that was because of Ashley. Hiring her was the smartest decision I made for my wedding. She made it the success it was. I didn't realize how many details there are. You need someone who knows what they are doing to make it happen. There is simply no-way I could have done it without her. She guided us through a very stressful, emotional and romantic day. She made sure we got the most out of it, and that everything stayed on track. I can't thank her enough for everything. As for value for money, she is at the top of my list. I can't believe the work she put in for the amount I paid. I basically can't say enough about what a great experience I had working with her. She also happens to be a really nice person. Of all the people I worked with, she is my #1 recommendation!!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2008

Vicky · Married on 05/06/2006

Ashley and her crew put together a wedding for me and my husband that only a princess could dream of. I've known her for years, so she was the natural choice for my wedding planner. She handled every detail with the upmost professionalism, and I was able to have the perfectly stress free day. They exceeded any expectations that I had, and made my wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 05/05/2008

Leslie · Married on 05/15/2010

This is going to be a hard review to write because I'm just so grateful....

Our wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed. When I first came to you two with my budget, I was honestly convinced that I would have to settle. Not only did you give me the resources, ideas, encouragement, and style to help me, you put so much of your own creativity in to the wedding and made it above and beyond anything I could have dreamed.

Ashley, the flowers were just perfect. From my bouquet to the little details in the burlap wrapped around the staircase, just perfect. The centerpieces were a huge hit and I love that the flowers from our wedding will continue to grow in our families and friends' homes.

Lauren, you made my life so stress free. I'm so impressed by how organized and detail oriented you were with the vendors and timeline. The last two weeks, not having to worry about the vendors took so much stress off me and thank you, because I was really able to enjoy all of our wedding festivities. Also, the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew you'd come tap me on the shoulder and remind me of what I was suppose to be doing! I would have hung out at the cocktail hour till 11pm if you weren't there!!

Those family members and friends who met you before the wedding have all made comments today about how helpful your team was. My family and myself are so grateful for your help and from the bottom of my heart thank you for making my wedding, the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2008

She was wonderful to work with and very flexible with her schedule to meet with other vendors.

Sent on 11/11/2008