Tickled Pink Weddings + Events Reviews

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events 2
Tickled Pink Weddings + Events 3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire them!! You won’t regret it!

Brittany exceeded all my expectations, going above and beyond for me on my special day! She took all the stress away for me so I was able to just sit back and enjoy my wedding! Even my mom was raving about how amazing she was, helping her gather all my items from the venue at the end of the night, and just managing the entire day. She also kept me on track when it came to planning so I didn’t get behind, kept me on top of vendor hiring, gave amazing recommendations, and endless amounts of valuable advice. She instantly took so much stress off of me from the first moment we met. She was personal and professional and so easy to talk to! It was like working with a friend. I tell everyone who’s getting married to hire her and her amazing team! Do not get married without a wedding planner! It was definitely money well spent. I just wish I would have hired her sooner!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words! It makes our work even better when we get to work with clients like you and Jared! Wishing you two the very best and a lifetime of happiness.

Britney · Married on 04/28/2018

Like most brides, I was very particular about how I wanted my wedding to look. I had a vision but didn’t know how to make it come to fruition. I believed my mother and I could figure it out together. With a full time job and a new house I found it difficult to dedicate as much time as I wanted to my wedding. I went to a consultation with tickled pink brides thinking I just wanted a day of coordinator but walked out with a partial wedding planning. Brittany Sobering, who is the owner of tickled Pink brides, was amazing! I told her my vision and she was able to come up with ideas right away. I felt as if she knew exactly what I wanted. At that moment, I just knew that I wanted her to help my mother, fiance, and I plan the rest of the wedding. Our enchanted garden wedding was beautiful beyond words. I wouldn’t have been able to come up with every minor and major detail without Brittany’s help. She was able to keep me on track and was very accommodating with meetings, as I work all the time with changing hours. I feel as if Brittany became part of the family and If I had to do it all again I would choose Tickled Pink Brides. If your looking for a wedding planner or even a day of coordinator, Tickled Pink Brides is the way to go. You won’t be disappointed.

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events 5
    Tickled Pink Weddings + Events 6

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Tickled Pink Brides was recommended my venue Cypress Grove, out of the whole process of planing a wedding by far the BEST thing was getting a planner! I did like planning my wedding so I chose the month of and Kristi was absolutely amazing and so down to earth. We met for A consultation and to talk about the package they offered and after thinking it over I emailed her and off we went. She literally made my last month of planing so easy and simple I think I was cool as a customer came time of the wedding! Thank you so so so much Tickled Pink you guys are rockstars!

Dena · Married on 11/19/2016

Tickled Pink was recommended to me by my venue and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. A few weeks before our wedding my aunt and my mother's best friend both passed away from cancer. It was extremely hard to push through the final details but Kristi was a Godsend. She took care of everything and made sure everything was perfect. She is very organized and will walk you through your vision of your perfect wedding. She responds quickly and handles last minute changes and stressful situations perfectly. The week of, we encountered a few snags such as a divorced family who did not get along as well as an issue with the groomsmen and Kristi jumped in and saved the day. She made sure the rehearsal went smoothly and on the wedding day, she made sure the vendors were paid, on time and set up, she set up the tables perfectly and made sure that everything was perfect. I highly, highly recommend her and the company!

Jerilyn · Married on 10/22/2016

We couldn't be more pleased with our services from Tickled Pink! Our wedding was at the Cypress Grove Estate House in October and Kristi was our ceremony coordinator. At a very exciting and hectic time, Kristi helped keep up calm and organized. EVERYTHING went as planned and the night was perfect. I even had multiple guests tell me that they've never been to a wedding that ran so smoothly. Thank you Kristi and the Tickled Pink Team!

Joey · Married on 09/16/2016

I'm not really sure how brides pull off their big day without a coordinator. If I hadn't hired Tickled Pink and Kristi I would've been a mess. She made sure everything was beautiful and flowed without a hiccup. If I didn't have Kristi my mom would've been at the venue decorating instead of being with me while I got ready. If I didn't have Kristi my photographer would've kept me from staying on schedule instead she came and found us. If I didn't have Kristi my rambunctious bridal party would've walked down the aisle looking like a hot mess. And If I didn't have Kristi I would've been so stressed I would not have enjoyed my own wedding. These are a few of the many many things she did to help my day go as planned. Not to mention the vendor recommendations (if not for her I would not have had a DJ or bar tender), the hand made signs she crafted, the beautifully decorated venue, and the seamless timeline down to the minute. I hired Tickled Pink and Kristi for the One Month out service and it was the best money spent on my wedding. By far the best value for service out of everything else I paid before.

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2016

Where do I even begin! I booked Tickled Pink for month of coordination. As a DIY bride, I knew I was going to need help the month of to tie any loose ends together and boy did I. Terri was helpful throughout the entire planning process but really stepped up the month of. Anything and everything i needed help with, she made it happen with a smile. She never doubted my plans or what I had put together and always thought of a way to make it work (even when I doubted myself). During our walk through, she asked a bunch of questions and took notes, you could just tell she wanted to make sure she understood our vision.

My wedding was perfect and I would like to thank Tickled Pink (especially Terri and Kristi) for being so amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! It was a pleasure to work with you and we so appreciate the kind review! xoxo

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

This was such a hard review to write because I literally can't put into words how much I loved and appreciated my experience with Tickled Pink Brides. From the moment I reached out for information on their wedding planning services + pricing, Tickled Pink Brides (and more specifically, Kristi) were professional, thorough and organized. Kristi made it so easy for me to relax and focus on me during the final month of my wedding -- taking care of confirmations with vendors and all the last minute details that come along during the last month leading up to your wedding day. When my husband and I walked into the ballroom for our sneak peek before the reception, I literally almost cried -- Kristi and the TPB team completely got my vision and really made it came to life. I will without question recommend Tickled Pink to all of my friends in the Central Florida area when they are planning their weddings. They are exceptional!

Nina · Married on 11/21/2015

Kristi with Tickled Pink Brides was our AMAZING Wedding Planner for our daughter's wedding. Let me just say EVERYONE should hire a wedding planner & it should be Kristi! You don't realize what all a wedding planner does, especially the day of. I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding thanks to Kristi. She is SO good at what she does and loves what she does as well. She has excellent creative ideas, is wonderful & fun to work with, and her organizational skills and attention to detail were outstanding! I work for Disney Entertainment and Kristi is on the same page as the Disney Producers/Production Managers....so talented and excellent at her job. She had to make a critical weather decision & she was right on! She took care of EVERYTHING....even packing our cars with the gifts & all the wedding décor after the wedding. Do yourself a favor.....call Tickled Pink Brides and ask for Kristi. One of our best life decisions was choosing Kristi for our daughter's wedding.

Susanna · Married on 11/06/2015

Michelle was wonderful to work with! She made our special day flawless. From the very beginning of meeting her she put me at ease. I had full trust that she would do everything in her power to make our wedding day go as planned. I had the most relaxed day knowing she was there to put everything together. Michelle helped wither not only the event planning, but also with the wedding decor and wonderful recommendations on anything I needed. I will be recommending her to anyone I know who is getting married!

Molly · Married on 10/24/2015

We worked with Terri for "month of" coordination. She was fantastic! She was always flexible for meetings, prompt to return calls/texts/emails, met us multiple times to review plans and even pick up decorations for the big day. I had no worries about set-up or breakdown of the event. She was very familiar with all of the Orlando vendors we used and worked with them directly to ensure timely arrivals. Even before the month of our event she assisted with referrals and was available for opinions and suggestions on our timeline and other details to make the day run smoothly. Above all she was a pleasure to work with, personable, and friendly. My parents, husband, and I think she was worth every penny....couldn't have enjoyed the wedding as much without her.

Anne · Married on 10/24/2015

My daughter's wedding was held in a location that neither of us live in or were familiar with, so we relied on the wedding planners to handle finding and contracting with ALL the vendors necessary. We were thrilled with the services provided by each vendor, recognizing the planners found vendors that meshed with our personal styles and desired feel of the event. The planners gave us deadlines for each phase of planning that were easy to meet and reasonable. A dear friend of mine referred the planners to us after her daughter's successful wedding (also in a location unfamiliar to bride and MOB). A few glitches on wedding day were handled quickly and professionally (For example: the restrooms at the park were low on TP with no staff to restock so one of the planners went to Walmart to purchase.)

Lesley · Married on 10/17/2015

Tickled pink is THE BEST!

When I first got engaged and was beginning the planning process I was told one thing by my best friend and Bridesmaid Donna… a wedding planner is ABSOLUTELY a must. I really wasn't 100% sure of that until I met Kristi at Tickled Pink. Out of all the 5,000 decisions I made in regards to my wedding, picking Kristi at Tickled Pink as my planner was hands down the best one. Whether you are having a small, large, destination, local or backyard wedding a wedding planner is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY and Tickled Pink is the best in town. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for all of the personal attention, patience, guidance, organization, attention to detail and the countless hours of extra time and effort she and her team dedicated to making my dream day a reality. Kristi and the tickled Pink team have surpassed any and all of my expectations and I could not be more grateful. Krisiti is so professional, helpful and easy to work it and Tickled Pink Brides is beyond lucky to have her as one of their planners. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY (did I say highly enough) recommend them as your planner and I have already told all my single girlfriends when they get married they are hiring Kristi at Tickled Pink… no questions asked. There are not enough “Thank You’s” possible for the tickled pink team…. My day was absolutely PERFECT because of you! Lots of love, Lesley 

Dee · Married on 10/17/2015

Kristi at Tickled Pink Brides was wonderful to work with. As the mother of the bride planning an event over 500 miles away I was very concerned ! Kristi really took away all the stress, dealing with all local vendors and coordinating the whole event seamlessly. It was such an exciting day and it was nice just too take it all in instead of feeling responsible to make everything happen. Thank you Kristi so much for making a special memory that Lesley and I will always cherish !!! Dee (MOB)

jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

There are not enough good words to help describe how I feel about Tickled Pink Brides. From my very first meeting with Brittany, I felt like I was able to finally exhale. She very quickly understood my vision for the wedding, and made it more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. She has such an incredible eye for detail, the sharpest memory, the best ideas, and such a calming demeanor. She was so professional and friendly, and incredibly organized. I want to hire her to plan my life.
    I would 100% recommend Tickled Pink Brides to anyone out there.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jamie! Your wedding was such a joy to work on, and your reception vision was one of a kind. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Megan · Married on 08/22/2015

Kristi with Tickled Pink was our day-of-coordinator and was so amazing to work with! She was always prompt in returning my emails (even when she was on vacation!), flexible with all of our last minute changes (and there were many), and communicated and worked with our vendors to help ensure we had a flawless wedding day. She was also more than happy to help with other things we requested such as providing vendor recommendations, returning our cake stand, making sure certain items (e.g., cookies from our cookie table, leftover cake and food- we were hungry!) made it into our car at the end of the night, and hanging onto our wedding decor until we return from our honeymoon. Everything went smoothly and she and her assistant executed everything perfectly, and we could not have asked for more! Thank you times a million, Kristi!!

• Kathleen Turner

Kathleen · Married on 05/16/2015

I hired Tickled Pink Brides to have Kristi be my day of coordinator. She made sure the entire weekend ran smoothly from the rehearsal dinner to the sparkler exit. She toured the venues with me beforehand to make sure she understood my vision. Kristi helped me plan for things I hadn't thought of before and was able to adapt to any changes along the way. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew she would take care of it all. Thank you!

Tickled Pink Brides & Brittany are ABSOLUTELY amazing! She has excellent communication skills that are just beyond any explanation I could give! Our wedding day would have been IMPOSSIBLE without her!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Tickled Pink Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We love what we do and we're glad it shows :)

Liv · Married on 12/13/2014

When we started the wedding planning process I quickly realized that I needed some professional help. My mom and I are both interior designers but not being able to do the final walk thru before the big night at the reception was a huge dilemma for us. Let me start by saying that everything our planner Kristi from Tickled Pink did was SO beyond anything I could have dreamed! She had to deal with so many vendors (10 of them!!) coordinating everything and everyone. She literally took control of everything and made the night the most amazing night of my life (my fiances) but most importantly my moms! Having planned the wedding for over a year it all came out just as we envisioned! Literally the most gorgeous night ever. Kristi was so amazing to work with NEVER got annoyed and had such a positive attitude. She was always so quick to email or text me back. She even went over the top and dropped off donuts to our hotel during the after party. Tickled Pink is definitely a company I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding. Having a coordinator makes the WHOLE wedding process so much more enjoyable and relaxing. I can't say enough what a fabulous group the Tickled Pink Brides group is. I seriously want to do it all over again! All my mom and I can talk about almost 2 weeks later is how amazing and worth the extra cost it was to hire a planner. You won't regret having this group of talented women plan and execute one of the most important days of your life.
    BEST DAY EVER!!

hal · Married on 11/22/2014

terrie wasnthere at evey meeting we requested
    she help guided and was a part of everything
    she helped guided and was a member of the event
    she guided us in questionable decisions

Ann · Married on 10/19/2014

Our daughters wedding was a great experience from the beginning of planning until after the event due to the efforts of Brittany Sobering and Ticked Pink Brides. It was a collaborative event with both the bride and grooms family and Brittany made everyone feel involved through her supportive and caring nature.The vendors that were recommended were within the wedding budget, really worked well together on wedding day and took the pressure off the bride and families. Thanks to Brittany and Tickled Pink Brides for an unforgettable day!

Terri Greene with Tickled Pink Brides was our wedding planner. She did an exceptional job in all areas of planning our event. She promptly returned phone calls and messages, helped with coordinating our other vendors, smoothed our anxiety over certain issues and was a joy to work with. Highly recommend her and her company.

Marcia · Married on 06/28/2014

Brittany and her team, Kristi & Terri, did an amazing wedding event for us! They provided excellent care and service to ensure every detail was attained to our perfect satisfaction. Their knowledge of all aspects of wedding planning is comprehensive. They have access to the most creative vendors and themselves have wonderful ideas to make a magical, personalized event. I was especially impressed with their desire to listen to what the bride & groom desired and do whatever it took to fulfill their dream event. The wedding day went flawlessly without a moment of worry or anxiety knowing they were managing all the details so we could enjoy the marvelous event.

• User3701983 · 2+ years ago

My daughter was married on Saturday and it was the most amzing wedding ever! Thanks to Brittany! For the past year she has been by our side with all the wedding plans. Big things and small suggestions.
    Their isn't a rating high enough for her work and her caring for the Bride and Groom's wedding experience.
    If you are getting married Brittany and Tickeled Pink Brides should be your first phone call! Nothing short of amazing. Brittany thanks for everything you did! When we come off cloud 9 I can write more. But for all the Brides and Moms out there Tickeled Pink Brides and Brittany is your best wedding investment! The day of the wedding she was in full control and it made my day wonderful!
    <3 jackie P ..mother of the Bride