The Lantana Reviews

79 Reviews for The Lantana

79 The Lantana Reviews
  • #YouHadMeAtRai

Latoya · Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is Esther is the BEST thing that's happened to me during this wedding planning process. I live in FL and its beyond frustrating not being in the same state as your wedding. Esther is easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. I cant wait to meet her!

Peter Ho · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent venue. Wonderful staff.

Esther and the entire team at The Lantana are wonderful to work with, from the first meeting and throughout the entire planning process, onto the night of the reception. We had the reception in the main ballroom and brought in a third party caterer to serve a traditional 8 course Chinese wedding banquet, which was a little out of the norm for them. The Lantana team worked very hard in understanding our culture and was very accommodating to all of our variety of requests. They worked so seamlessly with all of our vendors and made sure everything came together beautifully. They are great at communicating, and never made us stressed about venue stuff. We would highly recommend The Lantana for any type of event.

The Lantana 1
    The Lantana 2
    The Lantana 3
    The Lantana 4

Raquel · Married on 03/10/2018

Erika and the staff at The Lantana exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for such an excellent job!

Kayleigh · Married on 09/09/2017

I do not have the words to express my gratitude to Esther and everyone at The Lantana. Our entire wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish and Esther made the planning process completely stress-free! My parents had their reception at The Lantana 29 years ago and I am so thrilled that we decided to have ours there as well. The room was beautiful and they even created a s’mores bar just for this chocolate and marshmallow loving bride!

Stacy · Married on 09/09/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience at The Lantana!! We worked with Erika and her fabulous team to plan our wedding ceremony and reception. From my very first meeting with Erika, I felt so comfortable ..... she is such an amazing person to work with and absoluty the best..... she was always patient, courteous, fun to be around and responsive to my emails, phone calls, etc. Thank you Erika and her team at the Lantana, you made wedding planning a breeze knowing you had everything under control!!

Manuchka · Married on 08/20/2017

We had some doubts but we where told not to worry about anything, truly we had nothing to worry about The night was amazing. A special thank you to the wait staff for all your patients and hospitality. Thank you for a beautiful wedding we are very thankful that everything went well.

Maria · Married on 08/12/2017

Where do I even begin to start? The Lantana was my first choice of Venue ever since I first toured it (mind you I had visited 3 other venue's before). Meeting Esther was the best thing that ever happened to me during this whole wedding process! She helped me plan my wedding within 6 months. The amount of time, dedication, and love Esther puts in her clients is amazing. She truly was an angel. The day of my wedding was PERFECT thanks to the whole Lantana team the day of August 12th. They truly go above and beyond to make sure you are relaxed, having fun, and well taken care of. Why go anywhere else when you can get it all at this venue? From Esther, to amazing employees, really great food, and an overall beautiful venue. If i have any other event, i will be sure to go here, and I will not forget to recommend family and friends to plan their event with Esther and the whole Lantana team. Thank you so much for everything! Truly an unforgettable experience.

Rasika · Married on 08/05/2017

The Lantana was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The beautiful antique decor, spacious facilities, and kind staff all enclosed in a very fair price made this choice unbeatable. Would highly recommend The Lantana for couples looking to have an elegant wedding venue without overpaying. They were very responsive to our every need and unique requests. A special thanks to Esther Sheridan, whom at our first meeting, we immediately realized was almost single-handedly enough of a reason to choose The Lantana. She will take care of everything you need!

Keila · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I went to see The Lantana as an option for our wedding reception as my parents had their wedding reception there 31 years ago. We immediately fell in love and felt like we were in caring, professional arms! Esther was a gem from the very beginning and was helpful in planning each detail. She and the staff made us feel comfortable and competent in the wedding planning process. Everyone at The Lantana made our wedding reception flow smoothly and look beautiful! The decor was set up exactly the way I envisioned. Our maitre'd was amazing! She was always around to help and guide us as needed. Our guests continue to rave about the decor, service, food, and energy of the room! We are so grateful to the team at The Lantana for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Katrina · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow! If I could get married every year... I'd be sure to have The Lantana host us! Esther, Erika and the team, went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true! Esther made me and my husband feel so loved, and so special. She never rushed us, she gave us time to discuss all ideas! And I felt so extremely close to her, like I knew her beforehand! She's extremely personable! The guest felt like our wedding was beautiful! I thought my wedding was beautiful, I mean all I can say is... I highly recommend The Lantana for any ceremony and wedding reception! My husband and I are extremely satisfied and grateful we celebrated at The Lantana! ~ Katrina C.

Etlyn · Married on 10/16/2016

I was among Vanessa & Calvin's wedding guests and felt strongly to share my delight with you! In addition to the ceremony being beautiful, the reception "topped off" their special day and our tummies!! While I can only speak for myself, the buzz at my table was fantastic and felt that I had to pass it on to your ears, too. Your Wait Staff offered us Chicken or Short rib (beef) and because I eat chicken all the time, I selected the beef and boy, oh boy did I hit the jackpot!! :-) While I've had beef at other socials (not Lantana), I always seem to end up with it being cooked "rare" and it disgusts me. But, I was fabulously surprised and continually wiped my plate (with those delicious red potatoes) to clean up that delicious gravy, too!! Some folks, at my table, even shared a "tiny" portion of their beef with each other to have them taste it, too! I only wish you all had a restaurant whereby I could come for lunch/dinner and do it all over again & again! KUDOS to your Chef and staff! THANKS very, very much!

Chandra & · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was exceptional! Working with our wedding coordinator Esther put our minds at ease. She made us feel as if there were no "dumb questions", returned our questions in a timely manner and made us feels as if we were a part of her family. The adequate service and personalized attention to our wedding made it that much more special to us and for our guests. The food was excellent and the wait staff was very personable and accommodating in assisting us with whatever was needed. The only recommendation would be to increase the lighting in the bride/grooms' suites, as it may be too dim for some. We continue to live in the moment and receive raving reviews of our special day. Thank you Lantana!

• I

India · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. The venue is gorgeous and yet affordable. Their food is really good and top notch for the price we paid. When we compared their packages to other venues in the area, it made sense to us. Esther is the nicest and patient person I know. She made me feel like if I was part of her family, she always know what words to use to put my worries at ease. If you are looking for an affordable place to wow your guest and take home beautiful memories, go with Lantana. You won't regret it, I know we don't.

The Lantana is pure perfection and the most magical place for a wedding! Everything from the food and drinks, service, and the beauty of this venue made my wedding day a dream come true. When I first walked into this venue I fell in love and cancelled any other appointments I had made. I was willing to change my budget, wedding date, and anything else just to have my wedding here. Esther was always so reassuring and never gave me a doubt that our special day would be anything but perfect. My wedding would not have gone as flawlessly as it did without her guidance and expertise. My guests have not stopped talking about how perfect that was that day and the devine food and service! If I could redo my wedding over and over again, I would choose the Lantana every single time and I would highly recommend them a million times over! Thank you so much for the most perfect day of our lives!

Krista · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I were on a tight budget for our wedding and were thrilled to find that The Lantana was within our reach. It's a gorgeous venue that's elegantly understated. Esther, the sales manager, was one of the sweetest people we've ever met! She was quick to answer emails with any questions and very accommodating. She even moved our event when we had a medical issue come up and had to change our wedding date. Everything went perfectly on our big day. The room was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was amazing, especially our Maitre'd, Dawn! I recommend Lantana and look forward to using them for future events.

Sent on 05/07/2016

The Lantana's reply:

Dear Krista and Michael, Thank you for this AMAZING review! So well thought out and written and we appreciate you taking the time to do this for us! You both were a pleasure to work with throughout and we were honored to have been your venue of choice for your celebration! Thank you so much and we wish you both nothing but the very best in this new chapter of your lives.... Warmest Regards, Esther and entire Lantana family

Kimberly and John · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutely the perfect place to get married. Working with Esther was a dream. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable with every step and she gave me and my husband the best of everything. What ever we asked for she found a way to get it down. Definitely would choose the lantana again and the venue was gorgeous

In the middle of our wedding reception my husband leaned toward me and whispered, "I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding at The Lantana." Words cannot begin to describe how happy we are with the service, professionalism, facility layout, food quality, and every other detail about The Lantana.

After meeting with Esther, I knew we were in good hands because she made us feel like we were part of her family. She has a genuine warmth and kindness that makes her one of a kind- a true gem to work with!

Our reception was in The Normandy room. The room layout was perfect because it allowed the dance floor to be in the center of all the tables. Guests had an unobstructed view of the action, and helped to contribute to everyone dancing.

Our meal was delicious for all of the courses. We received many compliments on our cocktail hour food- plentiful and delicious. We chose to have soup AND salad- I am so happy we did this! Their minestrone soup was my favorite! Caesar salad was perfect and fresh! Our main course was the baked stuffed chicken breast with mashed potatoes and butternut squash and cranberry sauce. Everything was homemade with care and attention to detail...Real Mashed Potatoes- freshly mashed butternut squash. The food was served HOT to all of our guests.

Finally, I'd like to comment on the attention we received from the staff at The Lantana. In one word- phenomenal! We were greeted with genuine smiles and hugs from the moment we stepped out of the limo. They gave my husband and I great care and attention throughout the night...Asking if we'd like a cocktail or any other food. They never took away our courses of food until we were completely done- I was so thankful for this because as a bride you're pulled in a hundred different directions, but still need to eat and enjoy the meal.The staff at The Lantana went above and beyond to perfectly execute my vision and make it come to life!

Tamare · Married on 08/01/2015

I recently got married at lantana on 08/01/15 and it was the best experience ever , none that I ever had before . My wedding came out just the way I imagined and planned it in my head . The wedding coordinator Esther Sheridan is so pleasant , she is a great listener , she listened to every detail that I shared with her to make sure my big day was a success . Not to mention very flexible she went out of her way to make sure that I had everything that was physically possible . I cannot thank her enough and the whole stuff that make everything so nice and perfect for me effortlessly. You do not have to hesitate to have your wedding there , it will be everything you've ever dreamt of . I cannot wait to have another event so that I can work with this group again .????????

Laura · Married on 07/25/2015

When it came to choosing a venue to host my parents vow renewal after 25 years of marriage The Lantana was the obvious choice. I had attended an event there and fell in love with it from the moment I walked in. I knew instantly I would be back to celebrate a special event of my own. I am glad I did. My parents had the most amazing night ever, it was a surprise vow renewal celebration and they said it was even more special than their actual wedding.
    They absolutely loved the food, which is big considering what a picky eater my mom is. Our guests were very happy with the excellent service and hospitality which made me very happy since you always want to be a good host. I only wish I could relive this day for them, they work so hard and deserve to have amazing days like this every day!

Jack · Married on 06/27/2015

The Lantana could not have made our wedding day more special, beautiful and enjoyable. Esther Sherdian is a doll and THE BEST! She will go out of her way to make sure what you want is exactly what you get. The staff was very attentive to everyone who came to our wedding. I had a few people that had certain allergies and needed a special menu, they made sure that they were taken care of during the whole night. Thank you Esther and everyone at The Lantana.
    Jack & Debbie

Chrismanie · Married on 05/16/2015

Esther was a very pleasant coordinator, she really tried to assure me that everything will be just like I wanted it and she did delivered just that. Her tireless meetings, discussions to accommodate my desires really made my day special. I definitely recommend this place if you want a magical wedding on a budget.

Rahama · Married on 08/22/2014

Esther is a doll.... Enthusiastic and eager to please!

Nilda · Married on 07/26/2014

I don't have words to describe how good and helpful Esther was.... I want to thank her and the entire Crow, for making my wedding unforgettable. .

Peg · Married on 11/09/2013

Esther, the coordinator at the Lantana, is a woman who knows her job and executes it well. She is organized, friendly and very thorough. She really cares about her brides and grooms and it shows! We had such a wonderful experience planning our daughter's wedding with her. The whole staff at The Lantana was helpful and accommodating. The food was fabulous, the venue lovely and the whole wedding was just what the bride and groom dreamed of! We are happy to recommend the Lantana and especially, Esther, for all your special events!