The Lantana Reviews

The Lantana 5
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Ahmazingggg

Esther is the most sweetest caring and involved woman ive ever met! I cannot wait until she makes my fairy tale wedding come to life 7/10/2021

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Geneva

Geneva Campbell Wallace · Married on 12/10/2019

Wedding reception planning with Erika

When my husband proposed to me last December I had no idea of the type of wedding that I was going to have nor did I have a date in mind. Finally in April, I went to Erika to help me plan a wedding in 6 months. At the time I thought it was an easy feat. Boy did I learn differently! I went to Erika with this mindset and she calmly told me that we could do this and the wedding would be beautiful - and she was right. She guided me through the planning process with a listening ear and plenty of patience, helping me to see that she understood everything that I was saying and offered advice when something wasn't quite right.
    As I was planning my table setting, I was having trouble visualizing the setting. I am such a hands on person that I needed to see the setting and feel the linen that was going on the table. She went through the venue, located all of the items that I wanted to set the table up - linen and chairs - and we worked together and set up a beautiful table in the backroom of her office. That worked out perfectly and the table setting was exactly what I wanted. When I emailed her a few days later to change the colors of the napkins - once again, that was not a problem for her to do.
    Throughout the entire process, Erika assured me that she would do whatever she needed to do to make sure that I was happy on my special day - and she meant it! With Erika, not only did I get a great wedding planner who loves her job and wants the best for everyone involved in the wedding planning process. I'll truly miss her warm hugs! Thanks for everything Erika!

The Lantana 6
    The Lantana 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn C · Married on 07/21/2019

More than what I imagined!

After searching and searching we decided to trust The Lantana with our wedding day. It was hands down one of the best wedding decisions we made during our planning process. Erika was always available and although I knew I wasn’t the only bride she was juggling I always felt like the only bride. From customizing my package to deciding on a menu and choosing the decor I felt like her expertise and guidance made my planning so easy. The day of the wedding my room looked unbelievable, the food was raved by many and we felt welcome even at the end the staff was still joking and with a great attitude. This is what I expected and more from such a big investment. When shopping around don’t hesitate to book your wedding at The Lantana, you will be in great hands.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Yudy

Yudy · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellence

The lantana is a step ahead of the competition.they allow you create the wedding of your dreams all in one place all for one price .its one stop shopping at the lantana which just makes life so much easier.they will do just about anything you can think of and have some many ideas for you to prepare for your big day great service.the best in the business,please do yourself a favor and at least check this place out .

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hi Judy,
    Thank you for choosing us for such a special milestone. We couldn't be happier to read your experience with us a memorable one!
  • David

David · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Venue, Amazing Value

We got married at The Lantana in with the ceremony in the Mediterranean Room and the reception in the Cailey Ballroom. Erika was our planner and she was absolutely the best we could have ever asked for from the day we visited the venue through our big day over a year later. Erika was always responsive to our questions and concerns (okay, and freak-outs) along the way and the final production was perfect, we couldn't possibly thank her enough. We researched many venues in the area and The Lantana is an amazing value with a great selection of rooms for different sized events and budgets. All of the rooms look amazing as we got to see decorated events in each of them throughout our visits to the venue throughout the planning process. The staff at the wedding were awesome and our guests all raved about the venue in the weeks following the wedding. Thank you so much to Erika and everyone at The Lantana!

The Lantana 8
    The Lantana 13
    The Lantana 14
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Hi David,
    Once again thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience on not just WeddingWire but across several platforms. You two are really one of a kind and deserve nothing but all the joy in the world!

nv · Married on 09/07/2018

The Lantana - A hidden Gem in Randolph,MA

Finding the lantana was a blessing in disguise. It a gem that is worth for any bride to explore as an option. The Food is exceptional. All my guests loves the food. The staff especially Mrs. Patino (Erika) she goes mikes for her brides. She makes herself available even when she is on vacation. She is a pleasant person all together. She sold me on this place just after meeting her. Thank you Erika!!! Thank The lantana Chef and staff... for being a great team to work with us!!!

The Lantana 15
    Sent on 10/25/2019

The Lantana's reply:

Envy you were such a pleasure to work with as well. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking time to share them :)
  • #YouHadMeAtRai

Latoya · Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is Esther is the BEST thing that's happened to me during this wedding planning process. I live in FL and its beyond frustrating not being in the same state as your wedding. Esther is easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. I cant wait to meet her!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Hi Latoya,
    You made such a beautiful bride and your decor was above and beyond elegance. Thank you for trusting us with your special day even from a distance!

Peter Ho · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent venue. Wonderful staff.

Esther and the entire team at The Lantana are wonderful to work with, from the first meeting and throughout the entire planning process, onto the night of the reception. We had the reception in the main ballroom and brought in a third party caterer to serve a traditional 8 course Chinese wedding banquet, which was a little out of the norm for them. The Lantana team worked very hard in understanding our culture and was very accommodating to all of our variety of requests. They worked so seamlessly with all of our vendors and made sure everything came together beautifully. They are great at communicating, and never made us stressed about venue stuff. We would highly recommend The Lantana for any type of event.

The Lantana 16
    The Lantana 17
    The Lantana 18
    The Lantana 19
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Raquel · Married on 03/10/2018

Erika and the staff at The Lantana exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for such an excellent job!

Sent on 03/14/2018

ada · event on: 11/11/2017

Erika Patino was excellent helping us with every details and all the staff was very professional 100%
    Thank you for let us hosting our beauty pageant at The Lantana.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rosa · event on: 09/10/2017

This place was absoulty wonderful. I originally had booked another location but switched over to The Lanatna. I was able to do so much more for my daughter's Quince. The food was absoulty delicious. The service from that was given from Erica herself was phenomenal. Went above and beyond to hell us make one of the biggest event in my daughter's life perfect! I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 09/09/2017

I do not have the words to express my gratitude to Esther and everyone at The Lantana. Our entire wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish and Esther made the planning process completely stress-free! My parents had their reception at The Lantana 29 years ago and I am so thrilled that we decided to have ours there as well. The room was beautiful and they even created a s’mores bar just for this chocolate and marshmallow loving bride!

Stacy · Married on 09/09/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience at The Lantana!! We worked with Erika and her fabulous team to plan our wedding ceremony and reception. From my very first meeting with Erika, I felt so comfortable ..... she is such an amazing person to work with and absoluty the best..... she was always patient, courteous, fun to be around and responsive to my emails, phone calls, etc. Thank you Erika and her team at the Lantana, you made wedding planning a breeze knowing you had everything under control!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Manuchka · Married on 08/20/2017

We had some doubts but we where told not to worry about anything, truly we had nothing to worry about The night was amazing. A special thank you to the wait staff for all your patients and hospitality. Thank you for a beautiful wedding we are very thankful that everything went well.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Maria · Married on 08/12/2017

Where do I even begin to start? The Lantana was my first choice of Venue ever since I first toured it (mind you I had visited 3 other venue's before). Meeting Esther was the best thing that ever happened to me during this whole wedding process! She helped me plan my wedding within 6 months. The amount of time, dedication, and love Esther puts in her clients is amazing. She truly was an angel. The day of my wedding was PERFECT thanks to the whole Lantana team the day of August 12th. They truly go above and beyond to make sure you are relaxed, having fun, and well taken care of. Why go anywhere else when you can get it all at this venue? From Esther, to amazing employees, really great food, and an overall beautiful venue. If i have any other event, i will be sure to go here, and I will not forget to recommend family and friends to plan their event with Esther and the whole Lantana team. Thank you so much for everything! Truly an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rasika · Married on 08/05/2017

The Lantana was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The beautiful antique decor, spacious facilities, and kind staff all enclosed in a very fair price made this choice unbeatable. Would highly recommend The Lantana for couples looking to have an elegant wedding venue without overpaying. They were very responsive to our every need and unique requests. A special thanks to Esther Sheridan, whom at our first meeting, we immediately realized was almost single-handedly enough of a reason to choose The Lantana. She will take care of everything you need!

Keila · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I went to see The Lantana as an option for our wedding reception as my parents had their wedding reception there 31 years ago. We immediately fell in love and felt like we were in caring, professional arms! Esther was a gem from the very beginning and was helpful in planning each detail. She and the staff made us feel comfortable and competent in the wedding planning process. Everyone at The Lantana made our wedding reception flow smoothly and look beautiful! The decor was set up exactly the way I envisioned. Our maitre'd was amazing! She was always around to help and guide us as needed. Our guests continue to rave about the decor, service, food, and energy of the room! We are so grateful to the team at The Lantana for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · event on: 07/01/2017

All the service at Lantana was terrific, the food, and the cake were delicious, the attention to the tables excellent, the bartender very nice and attentive. Everything was amazing, there is always a person to help you out! an Awesome experience, My family and I recommend 100% to do any event at Lantana.

Thank You!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Cheryl · event on: 06/10/2017

The Lantana is my venue of choice. It offers the ambience, a choice of large ballrooms or smaller rooms, ample parking, affordability and great service. My birthday party, retirement party and best friends daughter 's wedding were held at The Lantana. For each event the rooms looked spectacular, the wait Staff and food was fabulous. I will continue to select The Lantana because Ester and Staff are willing to make sure the event is memorable and beautiful . Thank you The Lantana for making each one of my events so special.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Sylvia · event on: 06/09/2017

I absolutely had the best experience working with the Lantana Staff, specifically Esther Sheridan. Esther made planning my son's party so easy. She was so flexible and offered me so many different options to help me stay within my established budget for the event. The venue and food were also fantastic. The Lantana staff are very professional and attentive to customer needs. I would highly recommend Lantana to all my family and friends for their future events!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Luis · event on: 05/27/2017

Great staff and service. The food is delicious and very tasteful. Every one in the party enjoy the food. Thank you Esther for all your support in making my daughter's birthday a wonderful day.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Noriel · event on: 04/22/2017

It was my Oldest daughters Quibceanera's celebration, one of the most important events in a young American-Hispanic girls life. We picked the perfect venue location and room celebration. I was more than happy to have superb quality of service from the staff at Lantanas. Management took good care of my daughter on the day of the event, as well as my guest. They made me feel that I was not just another individual looking for a function hall, they connected with the importance of the event and were open to work with me in everyway. My guest today are still talking about the event, one of the other memorable parts of the Quince's night was the menu, the chef was just masterful, what a great dinner!! I am for ever thankful for the help and the attention, it was an investment well made, no doubt I will recommend and plan future functions there.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow! If I could get married every year... I'd be sure to have The Lantana host us! Esther, Erika and the team, went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true! Esther made me and my husband feel so loved, and so special. She never rushed us, she gave us time to discuss all ideas! And I felt so extremely close to her, like I knew her beforehand! She's extremely personable! The guest felt like our wedding was beautiful! I thought my wedding was beautiful, I mean all I can say is... I highly recommend The Lantana for any ceremony and wedding reception! My husband and I are extremely satisfied and grateful we celebrated at The Lantana! ~ Katrina C.

• User7918215 · event on: 02/25/2017

I worked with Esther at Lantana and she was a sweetheart! Really great to work with her and everything went very smoothly. Everyone enjoyed the party!

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • W

Walter · event on: 01/28/2017

LET me start with Hester she is the niece person in the word made me fill Iike a million dollar the food was one of the best I had in a long time the Hall was beautiful the service you get is on explain a boll Will recommend for any event.

Sent on 02/24/2017