The Tirrell Room

Quincy, MA View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

The Tirrell Room is a beautiful wedding venue located in Quincy, Massachusetts. This private setting includes impressive views of nature and a lovely indoor atmosphere. The Tirrell Room is perfect for any wedding, and they provide their services as well as their professional staff for your wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Tirrell Room can accommodate up to 300 guests. The garden and hills are a great setting for an outdoor celebration, as well as the Tirrell Room itself. The indoor location is open and filled with natural light. A bridal suite is also included.

The Tirrell Room offers the following services:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound

Other Services
This venue offers the following equipment for your wedding day:

• Audio equipment
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Location
The Tirrell Room is based in Quincy, Massachusetts near the John Winthrop Jr. Iron Blast Furnace.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth O. Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible

Amy from the tirrell room was an angel sent to me when we got engaged 2 years ago! She was truly there with me every single step of the way! Our wedding this past Saturday was so much fun I can’t tell you how many compliments I got about the venue. The tirrell room was so organized and had us fed, drinking and dancing all night! There were no drags in time waiting for things to happen, they’re a well oiled machine and they know what they’re doing! If you’re looking for a really fun wedding with great food and a beautiful atmosphere book there and you won’t be disappointed! Best wedding ever!!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 08/08/2020

Most beautiful venue with an AMAZING staff

There are simply no words to explain how amazingly wonderful my wedding was at The Tirrell Room. It is such a beautiful venue, both inside and outside, and Amy made the wedding planning experience so much fun. My original wedding date was 5/30 and as we got closer and closer to the date during COVID, Amy kept working with us to keep us calm and updating us on our options. When Aug 8 became available after a cancellation, we hopped on it, hoping for the best given the situation. We did not want to postpone our wedding until 2021, and the Tirrell Room stuck by us, offering to help in any way they could. When our rehearsal dinner venue cancelled three weeks before our wedding because of COVID, we talked to Amy about potentially hosting the dinner there and she not only made it happen but she made the outdoor space look different than the wedding day despite using the same outdoor tents and tables. I love Amy so much; she is absolutely the best. We managed to pull off a beautiful wedding all outside in the massive, gorgeous patio and field, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner while abiding by state and federal regulations. To top off such a beautiful day, it has been three weeks since our wedding and we can confirm it was a COVID-free wedding! All the guests raved about how fun and beautiful the wedding was and how great the venue staff treated them. Amy went around asking people if they were having a good time or if they needed anything, such amazing service. I have no idea how she did it because she was constantly checking in on me and my new hubby during the night at the perfect level of not being annoying. I honestly can’t say enough about everyone at the Tirrell Room, between the beautiful venue, amazing staff, and very reasonable prices and flexibility to make the wedding uniquely mine, it was the perfect place to get married. Thinking about how much Amy helped us plan our wedding in such uncertain times and made it as perfect as it turned out to be brings tears to my eyes. I want to do my wedding all over again to relive just how wonderful it was and to keep hanging out with Amy.
    Aisha Married on 09/06/2019

The most amazing experience!

My wedding was July 6, 2019. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue and staff. I fell ill and the staff was completely accommodating and attentive to my needs while making sure the guests were taken care of. The food was excellent and it was amazing. My guests were extremely happy. Thank you Jen, Amy and Carrie for making a girl feel like a princess!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

The Tirrell Room Price Rates

DJ Shawn Stacks DJ Shawn Stacks Wedding DJs

We highly recommend The Tirrell Room if you are looking for the perfect venue with an outstanding staff to host your event look no further.

C&C Design Studio C&C Design Studio Wedding Photographers

The Tirrell Room is an absolutely gorgeous location, perfect for fulfilling every bride's dream of getting married in a breathtaking venue. We highly recommend them!!

Chris Thomas Creative Chris Thomas Creative Wedding Videographers

The Tirrell Room is a beautiful venue overlooking the hills of Quincy, MA. If you are planning on having your ceremony at the venue, if you time it right, you will have one of the most beautiful sunsets. I witnessed this as I was filming a recent video for a client of mine. They're staff is extremely accomodating and kind. I would recommend this venue to any couple that was looking for a ceremony/reception venue in the Quincy area.

254 Quarry Street Quincy, MA, 02169
Location of (The Tirrell Room)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues