254 Quarry Street, Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing

About The Tirrell Room

The Tirrell Room is a beautiful wedding venue located in Quincy, Massachusetts. This private setting includes impressive views of nature and a lovely indoor atmosphere. The Tirrell Room is perfect for any wedding, and they provide their services as well as their professional staff for your wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Tirrell Room can accommodate up to 300 guests. The garden and hills are a great setting for an outdoor celebration, as well as the Tirrell Room itself. The indoor location is open and filled with natural light. A bridal suite is also included.

The Tirrell Room offers the following services:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound

Other Services
This venue offers the following equipment for your wedding day:

• Audio equipment
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Location
The Tirrell Room is based in Quincy, Massachusetts near the John Winthrop Jr. Iron Blast Furnace.

Follow The Tirrell Room on
b ratta food6

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for The Tirrell Room

Madeline · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend the Tirrell Room!

The Tirrell Room lived up to everything we had heard about the venue – and more! The venue, food, and service exceeded all expectations. The staff and service were beyond amazing and the grounds are just beautiful. Due to the weather, the outdoor cocktail party had to be held inside and it was carried out as though that was the original plan all along! I truly cannot say enough about Jenn (and the entire staff) who were all so accommodating and easy to work with and executed everything perfectly. I highly recommend the Tirrell Room!

Marykate Mcinerney · Married on 10/27/2018

The place to celebrate

I really don't where to start! Jen and Amy are both unbelievably awesome! From the first day that I visited The Tirrell Room to the day of my wedding (a little over a year), they were with me every step of the way to answer any questions and accommodate any requests we had. I spoke mostly with Jen. She was very easy to get ahold of, and like I mentioned, very willing to accommodate anything we needed. She made it clear that our wedding was our day and she wanted everything to be exactly how we wanted it. We did many of the florals, dessert pieces, and other decor items ourself. We were a little worried that no one would be around the morning of the wedding to set them up for us, but Jen set it all up for us!! We dropped everything off the week of and told her how we wanted them displayed and she followed it perfectly! From other brides and vendors I have spoken too, it's not often that you'll come across a venue coordinator who is willing to do things like that. In fact, many of the outside vendors that I used told me that they love weddings at The Tirrell Room because Jen and Amy are so easy to deal with. Another bonus was the food! In my opinion, you don't go to a wedding hoping the food is really good. In most cases, it's decent, but nothing too special. I chose the prime rib and baked stuffed chicken for our wedding and so many of our guests made a point to tell us how good the food was. The hors d'oeuvres were excellent, too! Even the next day when I arrived at the venue to pick up our stuff from the night before, Jen and Amy had put everything neatly together for us. I really cannot say enough great things about this place. We had 296 guests at our wedding and there was plenty of room for dancing, eating, and socializing. The venue is beyond beautiful. The outdoor cocktail area overlooks Blue Hills and the sky turns a gorgeous color during sunset. Unfortunately, my wedding was during a nor'Easter, so we were not able to take advantage of that, but we still had a blast and everyone still had so much fun. I highly, highly recommend The Tirrell Room for any type of function - wedding, showers, parties, ect - you won't once be disappointed or second guessing yourself!

Award

The Tirrell Room Pricing

The Tirrell Room Price Rates

The Tirrell Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 85
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• DJ Shawn Stacks
    DJ Shawn Stacks Wedding DJs

We highly recommend The Tirrell Room if you are looking for the perfect venue with an outstanding staff to host your event look no further.

• C&C Design Studio
    C&C Design Studio Wedding Photographers

The Tirrell Room is an absolutely gorgeous location, perfect for fulfilling every bride's dream of getting married in a breathtaking venue. We highly recommend them!!

• Chris Thomas Creative
    Chris Thomas Creative Wedding Videographers

The Tirrell Room is a beautiful venue overlooking the hills of Quincy, MA. If you are planning on having your ceremony at the venue, if you time it right, you will have one of the most beautiful sunsets. I witnessed this as I was filming a recent video for a client of mine. They're staff is extremely accomodating and kind. I would recommend this venue to any couple that was looking for a ceremony/reception venue in the Quincy area.

• 254 Quarry Street Quincy, 02169 See on map