Bournedale Function Facility

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Bournedale Function Facility is a private waterfront wedding venue that is located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. This 15-acre wedding venue is situated on the private Plymouth retreat that borders a deep freshwater lake. The serenity at Bournedale Function Facility not only creates unforgettable wedding days, but also provides fun-filled activities like post-reception campfires on the beach.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 200 wedding guests at Bournedale Function Facility. Their main indoor lodge is 6,000 square feet and features a gourmet dining area. There are also outdoor areas that are perfect for those that wish to take in the beauty that surrounds Bournedale Function Facility on their wedding day.

Bournedale Function Facility can provide any of the following event services and event items for couples to use and customize for their wedding day:

• Accommodations
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Shuttle

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Polly R. Married on 06/18/2022

Dream Wedding

How to even begin explaining such a magical day is tough. We cannot express enough how amazing Darin, Wendy and Robin along with the rest of the crew were. First, they were very welcoming when we went for our tour, showed us around and answered all questions. After we booked (which was the same day), we still, day after day had so many questions and Darin was always available to answer them. He always assured us that him and his crew would carry the weight the day off the wedding and let me tell you they SURE did. If you are a lost soul in the wedding industry like myself and my husband were, sit back and take a deep breath because Darin WILL guide you throughout the time you book to every second of that special day. Everything went so smooth, and everything looked so beautiful. I felt like a queen since he was always checking on us. You always hear people say "oh don't forget to eat the day of cause you will be so busy". Thanks to Darin, my husband and I had our drinks and meals brought to us as a reminder to hydrate and nourish. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! The presentation was right on and tasted very gourmet. The staff are all so sweet and thoughtful at all times. Not saying this just because it was my wedding day, but everything went perfect and I know I am not alone when we think or wonder how the day will go? It was perfect. The bon fire after the wedding was so much fun, our guests enjoyed each minute and kept telling us “This is the best wedding ever!!!!" which was exactly what we were aiming for, not only what we desired but to convenience for our guests as well. Having the ceremony outdoors, the reception right there and the overnight stay with bon fire all in one place not having to get in the car and drive away. Not to mention the next day they serve this delightful and tasteful breakfast. I honestly felt like it was a dream, filled with excitement and joy to see myself and my husband and most importantly our guests having a great time or "the best time" as they quoted. Again, I cannot say enough about this place and crew. We are so thankful for each and every one of them for making this day more than special and more than we imagined. The staff are “naturals” and made for this field because you can see right through their compassion. Highly recommend without a doubt!! It was our second place we looked at from a list of others we had in mind, and we stopped there and couldn't be happier with our decision.
    From: Mr & Mrs Bairos: THANK YOU DARIN & BOURNEDALE STAFF!!!
    Casey M. Married on 05/13/2022

Picturesque & great value

I really CANNOT say enough great things about Bournedale. I loved the all-inclusive pricing and the option to have guests stay on the property. Darin was an irreplaceable part of our wedding. He is the quarterback you do not know you need on your team. Robyn was amazing. She went above & beyond to provide stellar service for my husband & I. The food was amazing. I loved the pontoon boat ride during the cocktail hour. The pool & jacuzzi. The game room. They allow flexibility and we really felt like we were able to customize our dream wedding. Booking Bournedale was the easiest and best decision we have ever made together.
    Our sincere thanks to Bournedale,

Real Weddings

Conor & Ashley
25 photos · 08/02/2016

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
110 Valley Road Plymouth, MA, 02360
Location of (Bournedale Function Facility)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding