50-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bournedale Function Facility

Beachside Weddings Our Specialty

Bournedale Function Facility is a private waterfront wedding venue that is located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. This 15-acre wedding venue is situated on the private Plymouth retreat that borders a deep freshwater lake. The serenity at Bournedale Function Facility not only creates unforgettable wedding days, but also provides fun-filled activities like post-reception campfires on the beach.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 200 wedding guests at Bournedale Function Facility. Their main indoor lodge is 6,000 square feet and features a gourmet dining area. There are also outdoor areas that are perfect for those that wish to take in the beauty that surrounds Bournedale Function Facility on their wedding day.

Bournedale Function Facility can provide any of the following event services and event items for couples to use and customize for their wedding day:

• Accommodations

Server(s) (4)
Cash Bar (4)
Premium Liquor (4)
Signature Drink (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Buffet (2)
Outside Cake (2)
Liquor License (2)
Scenic Views (1)
Tastings (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I don't even know where to begin to thank Darin and the Bournedale crew. My wedding exceeded every expectation I had. The food was incredible and everyone raved about it. Everything was perfectly cooked and delicious. I couldn't believe the amount of appetizers that got passed around. Darin brought our dinner to our table so my husband and I didn't have to go through the buffet line. The staff set up all of my decorations and even put together my intricate centerpieces despite my warnings that it might be a lot of work. Everything was set up just as I had imagined. The guests loved being escorted from their cars via golf cart. Thunderstorms were looming all day and the clouds got steadily worse but Darin was optimistic and we set up for the outdoor ceremony that I dreamed of. During the ceremony people starting looking at the sky and we began to feel a few drops. Not even 2 minutes after everyone got inside it poured the hardest rain I've seen in years. It was incredible. I would have been so sad if we weren't able to do the outdoor ceremony and thanks to Darin and everyone who helped with the set up they made it happen for me even though we knew it was going to rain at some point. Having everyone stay overnight was one of the best parts. The bonfire was really special and we had pizzas delivered that the crew kept warm until we were ready for them. Rain ended the bonfire early but we got rides back to our houses on the golf carts which was great. The breakfast the next morning was delicious. I could not stop eating the blueberry bread. Arnie the owner was there for the ceremony and the breakfast and was such a sweet man. I could go on and on. From the big things, to the very small things, Darin and his staff went out of their way to help us have an amazing wedding. Words can't even express how happy I am. Have your wedding here!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I can’t say enough good things about this place. Everything was wonderful, food was great, we had a blast!! Best day of my life and the team at bournedale really helped pull everything off without a hitch! Fire pit at night was so much fun! I highly recommend this place for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Bournedale Function Facility Pricing

#WWdf8c034488edee97
1344858800078 slideshow1

10% off functions booked for October 2010 thru April 2011

Redeem In-Store
We are giving a 10% percent discount on any function booked for the offseason. (October thru April)
#WW7c92dae9227fcd04

110 Valley Road, Plymouth, MA 02360   See On Map
508-888-5442 (phone)
Bournedale Function Facility is a wedding wedding venue from Plymouth, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including North Shore of Boston, South Shore of Boston, and Boston, Massachusetts. Bournedale Function Facility is a professional waterfront wedding venue that has been part of the Boston, Massachusetts wedding industry since 2007 specializing in outdoor wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate retreats, outdoor education and church events.