We are proud to introduce our beautiful Camp Mitton site, situated in Brewster, MA. We are now able to offer our renowned Crossroads Connects hospitality on this scenic Cape Code property. At Camp Mitton we offer outdoor or covered ceremony sites, overnight accommodation options, lake swimming and attentive staff. With stunning views from its own private lake-beach, areas of woodlands and historic buildings that can accommodate up to 110 guests, Camp Mitton offers many unique and beautiful options for your special event.
Our current Camp Mitton Weekend Wedding package is priced $5000 and is based on:
- Exclusive use of the Camp Mitton site on Saturday (typically arriving at 9am)
- Availability of the site from Friday afternoon, for decoration and set up (typically available after 5pm)
- Departure time of midnight for guests not staying overnight
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am
- Up to 100 guests
- Use of ceremony site
- Use of wooden benches at ceremony site
- Use of reception venue (Dining Hall max. capacity 110)
- Use of tables and benches (set up how you like)
- Use of kitchen for professional vendor
- 2 hours of lake swimming
- A pre-event visit with our site director to finalize details for the day
- Support from one of our site directors for the duration of your rental (available 24hrs a day)
Optional additions include:
- $150 Alcohol Liability Insurance (required if you intend to have any alcohol and will be included on your Rental Agreement, but can be removed upon receipt of a valid Certificate of Insurance from your own provider)
- $250 General Liability Insurance (will be included on your Rental Agreement, but can be removed upon receipt of a valid Certificate of Insurance from your own provider)
- $250 Kitchen Fee (if used by guests)
- $150 per hour ‘late check-out fee’ on Sunday (departure by 1pm)
- $25 per person for overnight accommodation (check out time is at 11am)
- $25 per person over 100 guests on Saturday
- $3.50 per person place setting (includes flatware, china, glassware)
- Any additional Camp Activities (pricing available upon request)
- Assistance from our team of Camp Staff. Please note that no staff will be available unless stated in Rental Agreement (pricing available upon request)
- Shuttle transportation in our 14 passenger vans (pricing available upon request)
We currently have weekend availability during both Spring and Fall for exclusive use of Camp Mitton. We would love to meet you on site to take a tour and talk more about what you are looking for or call you at your convenience to gather some more information. Please take a look at our Wedding Photos for an idea of some of the events that we have hosted in the past.
For more information email Will Palmer or call 774-279-3112 (cell).
By hosting your event at Camp Mitton, you join a community dedicated to giving every child the opportunity to be safe and succeed in life. At Crossroads, our kids develop the relationships and skills that will help them achieve their fullest potential as college students, professionals, parents and advocates in their communities. All wedding rental fees contribute to making a profound difference. Thank you for helping us to change the lives of kids living in under-served environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Camp Mitton Price Rates
Originally from the south coast of England, I have loved living here in New England since 2011. The natural landscape is beautiful, the weather is different each season, and the local sports teams are awesome!
My passion for weddings comes from taking an active role in fulfilling the dreams of couples and their families. It is so fulfilling to look around during the wedding weekend and seeing so many happy people enjoying our site and services.
I met my wife working at summer camp in 2008 and we hosted our own wedding a camp ourselves! We loved the space - and you will too!
Camp Mitton frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Camp Mitton?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
What are the most important characteristics of Camp Mitton in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Historic Building
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Camp Mitton for wedding events?
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does Camp Mitton offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
What services does Camp Mitton offer for wedding events?
- Liability Insurance
- Lighting / Sound
- Outside Vendors
What furniture and decorations does Camp Mitton have available for wedding events?