Zero Willow Road, Nahant, MA 01908 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Oceanview of Nahant

The Oceanview of Nahant is a scenic wedding venue located in Nahant, Massachusetts. This dream-like wedding location is perfect for anyone who has ever hoped for a seaside wedding. From their picturesque location to their superb indoor facilities, the Oceanview of Nahant will impress and delight you and your partner on your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Oceanview of Nahant can accommodate up to 220 guests. The venue allows you to say “I do” in the most breathtaking setting. Catering to only one event at a time, you will have the entire venue including the exclusive outdoor Beach Stone Terrace, newly renovated and expansive private bridal suite, majestic grand ballroom, rustic chic cocktail lounge as well as fresh-air decks.

The Oceanview of Nahant offers the following services:

• In-house catering
  • Lighting
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated dinner service to include salad and entrée
  • Food stations
  • Clambakes
  • Dessert options
  • Cocktail stations
  • Late night bites
  • Late night fire pits with s'mores

Other Services
The Oceanview of Nahant offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Arbor rentals (outdoors only)
  • House candle centerpiece rentals
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Décor
  • Lighting rentals
  • Photo booth rentals
  • Tables

Location
The Oceanview of Nahant is located in Nahant, Massachusetts near Baileys Point. This venue services the areas of North Shore Boston and Metro Boston.

Follow The Oceanview of Nahant on

The Oceanview of Nahant 6
The Oceanview of Nahant 7

Jessica G · Getting married on 11/10/2019

The perfect venue

I don't know where to begin on how amazing the Oceanview and its staff are. The weather really threw things for a loop over my wedding weekend. It was rainy and extremely windy, which was heartbreaking because I always imagined having the ceremony outside with the stunning views. They had the ballroom set up for an indoor ceremony, and while it wasn't what I imagined, it was beautiful. Knowing how badly my husband and I wanted it outside, Ralph along with Allison and Caitlin kept checking the radar and were updating me on what was happening. They decided to delay the ceremony by 15 minutes, moved everyone outside, set up some chairs and somehow, the rain stopped long enough to get our ceremony and photos outside. They all truly went above and beyond to make this happen for us. Beyond this, the planning was stress-free -- they were always responsive with answering my questions and the day was absolutely seamless because of their professionalism. The food was amazing, the venue is stunning, and the staff will make your day better than you could even imagine.

Sent on 10/18/2019

The Oceanview of Nahant's reply:

Hi Jessica! thank you so much for writing us this awesome review! We are so happy to hear that our dedication to our couples shines through! Our only priority is to do everything we can to give your dream wedding day and we are delighted that everything worked out for you! It was an honor for us to be a part of your celebration and we can only hope the positive memories of your day last a lifetime! Congratulations and we wish you all the very best! Regards, Team Oceanview!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/30/2019

My Dream Wedding

My husband and I got married at the Oceanview of Nahant on August 10, 2019. Let me start by saying it was truly the best day of our lives. From the day we booked, Allison was my go-to with any questions. She was amazing. She answered me so quickly and was always happy and willing to do anything to help. There was always reminders sent out so that you know exactly what you should be thinking about in the timeframe you have. There was never any pressure placed to go with any type of extras that they offer. I see that Oceanview’s goal is truly to make your day how you envisioned it.
    The day of the wedding, Ralph and Caitlin were there. They were available for anything we needed and thought of anything we didn’t think of. I think Ralph found my phone more than twice that night, and also searched for the box that our champagne flutes came in so they didn’t break on the ride home. Above and beyond. Mike also expressed to me how much fun he and the groomsmen had with him, and enjoyed hearing his many wedding hosting experiences. Oceanview as a team is a well–oiled machine. They are professionals at making your day beautiful. You can let go of everything and enjoy. Our wedding was nothing short of perfect. A month later, guests saying, “that was the best wedding I have ever been to”, and “I can’t get over the views at your venue!” Thank you Oceanview of Nahant, I would recommend you to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    The Oceanview of Nahant 8

The Oceanview of Nahant's reply:

HI Sara and Mike! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this awesome review! We are delighted that everything exceeded your expectations and our efforts to make your wedding day were a success!!! : ) We wish you the very best moving forward and thank your for choosing us to celebrate with on your wedding day! Regards, Team OV

The Oceanview of Nahant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

• Bill Marshall
    Bill Marshall Wedding Photographers

As a photographer who has over a decade experience capturing weddings from Maine to Miami, The Oceanview is run from top to bottom by the most dedicated, honest, caring, friendly staff I've ever met. Truly an enjoyable experiencing everytime I'm there! If you're planning a wedding at the Oceanview, you'll be in the best hands in the industry!

• Blooms of Boston
    Blooms of Boston Wedding Florists

If you are looking for one of the most amazing venues family owned and operated on the North Shore look no further! Oceanview of Nahant has you covered from amazing food, service, atmosphere, and not to mention the most amazing view !! We highly recommend Oceanview of Nahant to all our clients looking for a top notch venue for their most important day!

• Jason Corey Photography
    Jason Corey Photography Wedding Photographers

I've never met a venue more supporting of providing an amazing wedding experience. I was lucky enough to be introduced to The Oceanview last year and was overall blown away by the amazing view, decor, food, and professionalism & enthusiasm from the staff. The Oceanview provides a unique, incomparable waterfront location that really speaks for itself. This is not only a venue, but an experience. The love and care from the staff to each wedding is truly unmatched. Most importantly, they are super supportive of various vendors that come & go. I'm so thankful of the referrals I received from the Oceanview and continue to get - because it means that I'll get to indulge this beautiful experience once again.

• Zero Willow Road Nahant, MA, 01908 See on map