erica@bloomsofboston.com, Middleton, MA 01949 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Deals 1

About Blooms of Boston

Blooms of Boston is a floral and event design company. The company specializes in custom-designed floral arrangements, and has provided unique florals for weddings throughout the North Shore and Greater Boston area for the past eight years. Helping couples turn their wedding vision into a reality by working closely with them to develop their wedding floral theme. Also hosting DIY Design Events for a fun night out with your besties !

Blooms of Boston offers custom floral designs in a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage. The couples can choose from the floral arrangements available such as bouquets, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle décor, chuppah décor, and altar décor. Single flowers, flower petals, and flower girl baskets are also available. The team offers couples the following services:

• Consultations

Flower centerpiece
Flower centerpiece
Bridesmaids bouquet
Bridesmaids bouquet
shining tides wedding mattapoisett ma wedding phot
Bouquets

Blooms of Boston 7
  • F

Francesca Bianco Collins · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Very happy Bride

Erica and Kara were absolutely amazing! I was blown away by there ability to recreate what I had told them I wanted. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Guests couldn't stop talking about how breathtaking everything was. They were so awesome with responding to emails, and her set up was unbelievable. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better florist I highly recommend using her! Communication, and quality of work were all spectacular! They truly made my fairytale day come to life.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Intrieri · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning Bouquets with Blooms of Boston

Erica and Kara at Blooms of Boston are amazing! I knew I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers so they helped me work within my budget to still have absolutely gorgeous bouquets. I don't know much about flowers in specific so I gave them photos of my girls dresses, a few colors, and my "vision," and I trusted their expertise. They literally brought my wedding vision to life with stunning, muted, whimsical bouquets. They were already at my venue, in vases, ready to go by the time I arrived. People raved about them. I cannot say enough! Trust the experts.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Blooms of Boston 8
    Blooms of Boston 9
    Blooms of Boston 10

Blooms of Boston's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us ! We loved creating your vision you made a gorgeous bride !

Toria · Married on 12/31/2018

Best of the Best

I am so happy I chose to use Kara and Erica of Blooms of Boston. They were so friendly, accommodating, and responsive-- definitely the easiest vendor to work with throughout my whole wedding experience. Kara and Erica are extremely passionate about their work and they wanted to make sure that my vision came to life. I told them I wanted all white flowers, and loved mirrors-- so they went out of their way to find the most incredible mirrored tall vases they could find! They honestly exceeded my expectations and created centerpieces as well as a bouquet that I was so in love with. They also created 4 massive arrangements and helped transform my ceremony space. We got so many compliments from everyone at the wedding. I can't say enough good things about Blooms of Boston. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Blooms of Boston's reply:

When you get married at the Four Seasons in Boston on NYE you expect fireworks but when we saw you and Lewis amongst our design we were literally blown away. You made such a beautiful bride and a stunning couple. Working with you and all the family so such a dream we only wish we had 10 more clients like you ! Thank you for letting us showcase our work on a whole other level ! Best Wishes to both of you...

Blooms of Boston FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blooms of Boston 1
    $100 Off for Military Personnel
    Blooms of Boston would like to support our active and retired military personnel by offering an additional $100 off when you book your complete wedding package with us!

• Lisa Mancuso Photography
    Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

Blooms of Boston has the gorgeous and unique floral arrangements. We've recommended them to many of our clients and all have been very happy with their professionalism and quality of service. We highly recommend Blooms of Boston for a wedding or any special event you are having!

• TSG Weddings
    TSG Weddings Wedding DJs

You might think something like flowers would be simple and easy when it comes to decisions on your wedding day. That's not always the case BUT the ladies at Blooms of Boston make it that way! Their ideas, guidance, and support will really make the entire process painless. Your ceremony and reception spaces will be perfect!

• Lexur Studios Films
    Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

It was great to work with in the 2016 and we hope to see you again in 2017. Lexur Films Team

• erica@bloomsofboston.com Middleton, MA, 01949 See on map