erica@bloomsofboston.com, Middleton, MA 01949 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Deals 1

About Blooms of Boston

Blooms of Boston is a floral and event design company. The company specializes in custom-designed floral arrangements, and has provided unique florals for weddings throughout the North Shore and Greater Boston area for the past eight years. Helping couples turn their wedding vision into a reality by working closely with them to develop their wedding floral theme. Also hosting DIY Design Events for a fun night out with your besties !

Blooms of Boston offers custom floral designs in a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage. The couples can choose from the floral arrangements available such as bouquets, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle décor, chuppah décor, and altar décor. Single flowers, flower petals, and flower girl baskets are also available. The team offers couples the following services:

• Consultations

Flower centerpiece
Flower centerpiece
Bridesmaids bouquet
Bridesmaids bouquet
shining tides wedding mattapoisett ma wedding phot
Bouquets

Blooms of Boston 7
  • F

Francesca Bianco Collins · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Very happy Bride

Erica and Kara were absolutely amazing! I was blown away by there ability to recreate what I had told them I wanted. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Guests couldn't stop talking about how breathtaking everything was. They were so awesome with responding to emails, and her set up was unbelievable. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better florist I highly recommend using her! Communication, and quality of work were all spectacular! They truly made my fairytale day come to life.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Intrieri · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning Bouquets with Blooms of Boston

Erica and Kara at Blooms of Boston are amazing! I knew I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers so they helped me work within my budget to still have absolutely gorgeous bouquets. I don't know much about flowers in specific so I gave them photos of my girls dresses, a few colors, and my "vision," and I trusted their expertise. They literally brought my wedding vision to life with stunning, muted, whimsical bouquets. They were already at my venue, in vases, ready to go by the time I arrived. People raved about them. I cannot say enough! Trust the experts.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Blooms of Boston 8
    Blooms of Boston 9
    Blooms of Boston 10

Blooms of Boston's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us ! We loved creating your vision you made a gorgeous bride !
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/09/2019

Dreams Flowers for February Wedding

Where do I even begin…Kara and Erica were an absolute dream to work with and made all my wedding day visions come to life. A friend of mine had used Blooms of Boston about a year before and when I got engaged they were one of my first calls. I had a very distinct look that I was going for, and was honestly nervous going in that any florist was really going to understand or be able to grasp it. I of course had a whole vision board on Pinterest that I had shared with them before our initial meeting, and was so relieved to hear them say they could totally see ‘my vision’ when we met. They worked within my budget and whenever I strayed off, they made sure to tell me up front and make sure I knew exactly what I was looking at so there were no surprises at the end. Any questions I had about coordinating colors, signs, or design aspects, they were there to give their opinion, calm my nerves, or simply tell me to chill out. They worked amazing with my other design vendors, Lakeview Pavilion, Peak Rentals and Antea Amoroso, going above and beyond to make sure all details were perfect for that day. I think they must have reached out to all vase vendors in the New England area for the perfect tall candlestick vases and even brought in specific flowers from South Africa that I couldn’t go without. When I asked for bud vases for my farm tables, they quite literally whipped out 450. When I tried to change my linen colors two weeks out, they rolled with it. When I said I didn’t want anything down the aisle, they suggested the most perfect and simple idea last minute that was beautiful. When me and my mom completely disagreed on votive candles they made it work so we were both happy. And when I asked for the most extra bridal bouquet, they completely outdid themselves in every way, actually bringing me to tears. I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve received on all of the flowers from that day. My most favorite is “…and that bouquet!”. Yes, I was the girl with the 30 pound bouquet, and yes my arms killed, and yes it blocked my face in a few pictures, but it was by far the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, and I wouldn’t have changed it for anything. Our wedding day was by far the best day of our lives thus far and I can’t thank these two ladies enough or give them enough praise for making the day the vision that it was.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Blooms of Boston 11
    Blooms of Boston 12
    Blooms of Boston 13
    Blooms of Boston 14
    Blooms of Boston 15

Blooms of Boston's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with us ! We had a blast bringing your vision to life and feel truly honored we were able to capture exactly what you were looking for !

Blooms of Boston FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blooms of Boston 1
    $100 Off for Military Personnel
    Blooms of Boston would like to support our active and retired military personnel by offering an additional $100 off when you book your complete wedding package with us!

• Lisa Mancuso Photography
    Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

Blooms of Boston has the gorgeous and unique floral arrangements. We've recommended them to many of our clients and all have been very happy with their professionalism and quality of service. We highly recommend Blooms of Boston for a wedding or any special event you are having!

• TSG Weddings
    TSG Weddings Wedding DJs

You might think something like flowers would be simple and easy when it comes to decisions on your wedding day. That's not always the case BUT the ladies at Blooms of Boston make it that way! Their ideas, guidance, and support will really make the entire process painless. Your ceremony and reception spaces will be perfect!

• Lexur Studios Films
    Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

It was great to work with in the 2016 and we hope to see you again in 2017. Lexur Films Team

• erica@bloomsofboston.com Middleton, MA, 01949 See on map