137 Lewis Wharf, Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kinship Floral

Kinship is a wedding floral boutique in Boston, Massachusetts. This floral design company offers beautiful special event and wedding decor. Owner and Creative Director, Kerri Abrams, is dedicated to creating innovative, personalized, and unique floral arrangements for all of her clients. With expert creativity and skill, any arrangement you get from Kinship is sure to be the perfect addition to your big day.

Kinship offers a wide selection of floral arrangements in practically any style. These styles can include classic, glamorous, preppy, rustic, vintage, country, modern, and tropical. Kinship also offers a variety of floral services, such as assistance with setup, cleanup and delivery, as well as venue visits, sample arrangements, and consultations. When working with Kinship, you are sure to get a fully personalized experience with attentive, friendly, and professional staff. The full list of arrangement options you can find with Kinship includes:

• Aisle decor

Kinship Floral 6
Kinship Floral 7
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

Kerri created the wedding of my dreams!

From the moment I first spoke with Kerri at Kinship Floral a year prior to my wedding I knew that she was the florist for me. My wedding was small, 75 guests, and I knew that I didn't require a great deal of floral arrangements. Kerri listened to what I was looking for and we emailed back and forth with pictures for inspiration. She was always communicative and uses a very efficient online proposal system that makes things so much easier to view your estimated proposal. When it came closer to the wedding and we had our meeting with Kerri, she created a beautiful mock-up centerpiece arrangement that was so helpful to visualize our wedding day. Kerri was always available by email to address changes and even gave us suggestions on where to find various other items for our centerpieces we were looking for. She even got on the phone with me a few days before the wedding to go over all final details for both the ceremony and reception flowers.
    On our wedding day we had the ceremony and reception in the same location. I was taking pictures during my first look when I got a glimpse of the ceremony aisle and ceremony flowers and I was blown away. I stopped what I was doing to stare because it was so breathtakingly beautiful and she took my vision and created an even more perfect version. Kerri is single-handedly responsible for creating my perfect day and I've received dozens of compliments on how beautiful our wedding flowers were. My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were nothing short of stunning. When the box of flowers was brought into the bridal suite I was blown away. I had no idea that I would ever have such beautiful flowers for my own wedding.
    Kerri is kind, helpful and above-all she is dedicated to her clients and helping them achieve their dream goals for their wedding. All the while staying within your budget and finding ways to help keep costs reasonable so that you can still have what you're looking for. Never once making you feel badly about needed to make changes or reduce costs. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out. I highly recommend Kerri Abrams and Kinship Floral for any bride and groom to have the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Kinship Floral 11
    Kinship Floral 12
    Kinship Floral 13
    Kinship Floral 14

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Experience

Kerri at Kinship was great to work with. We got in touch with her a little last minute, and due to our busy schedule we decided just to work with her over the phone/email. She understood exactly what we wanted (without us knowing anything about flowers or arrangements) and put together lovely pieces. The price was reasonable and there was no stress involved!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Kinship Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Lombardo's
    Lombardo's Banquet Halls

We work with Kinship on many weddings and they are equally as creative as they are professional. Top quality flowers with beautiful designs! Our clients are always more than satisfied when working with them. HIGHLY recommend!

• 137 Lewis Wharf Boston, MA, 02110 See on map
    781-561-7764 (Phone number)
    7816291056 (Other Phone Number)
    7816291056 (Fax Number)