The Artistic Edge Hair Salon Reviews

4 | Framingham, MA

4 Reviews for The Artistic Edge Hair Salon

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Go see Jen!! Jen came to my house and did my hair, maid of honor and 4 bridesmaids . She was very professional and responsive. She listen to us and did exactly what we asked for. She is very knowledgeable and very nice.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Debika · Married on 09/01/2013

Jen provided wedding hair services for my maid or honor, one bridesmaid, and for me. She did a phenomenal job and I would highly recommend her. She was committed to achieving what we each envisioned for our hair and her work was flawless. We met at her salon, which is very conveniently located on Rt 9 West, and she also offers the option of traveling to you. Jen made sure that we each absolutely loved our hair before we left the salon. Jen was attentive, creative, and very professional and I am so glad that we worked with her. Despite a lot of dancing on a rainy and muggy day, our hair still looked great at the end of the night!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Jen is the most amazing hair dresser I have ever been to. She does my cuts, my highlights, and I knew without a trial she was the one to do my wedding! It was flawless! My hair was exactly what I was unable to imagine on my own! I was lost, didn't know what I wanted - first I wanted up, then I thought down, straight back, or to the side? Jen was able to calm my nerves and put me in my place - with just a few bobby pins! This woman is absolutely amazing in every way! A great person with a glowing personality, and she knows what you want and how to deliver. She also has a wonderful staff!!! A special shout out to my make-up artist Lindsay! Lindsay did an amazing job on all of my girls, and most importantly me! Again, I had no idea what I wanted - lots of ideas, but nothing for sure ... Lindsay made the perfect look in just one run! I could not have asked for anything more than The Artistic Edge that this amazing team delivered!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Maeghan · Married on 04/28/2012

Jen Brumm at the Artistic Edge is FANTASTIC! She handled a massive hair styling undertaking for my enormous group - me, 5 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 mothers, a grandmother, 1 cousin and 1 aunt - all of which had different hair types and preferences. Her rates were very reasonable and she was totally committed to making everyone look gorgeous - which she did!

I had a specific vision of what I wanted my hair to look like and it was not an easy one. Jen totally got what I was trying to do and worked tirelessly to make it perfect! I would highly recommend her to any brides!

Jen's makeup partner also handled makeup for my group and she was fabulous - if you are looking for both definitely inquire.

Sent on 05/11/2012