TCM DJ Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pablo J. Married on 07/07/2021

Just Wonderful!

Wonderful service! We had several options and then decided to hire Nicole. It wasn't an easy choice, but it was more than worth it! She put all the music we told her, she adapted to some unforeseen situations (our friends made us a surprise with mariachis...), she knew how to deal with requests, how to make people get up of their seats... Wonderful personality and very very professional!

TCM DJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Pablo. I know booking a wedding during a pandemic could not have been easy for you and Isabel. I must say though, you did an amazing job and I had the time of my life. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Sandra
    Sandra R. Married on 03/20/2021

Music for your soul

Nicole was a delight to speak to – she was professional and personable. She asked us about who we are as a couple and that was not something we were hearing when meeting other dj vendors. She never missed a beat with the crowd and kept us all on our feet. I personally wanted to continue the celebration.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 03/20/2021

Incredible Female DJ

Hire DJ Nicole - you will be so happy you did !!
    We hired DJ Nicole for our wedding for so many reasons. First off she is incredibly responsive, easy to talk to, and it is clear she is a master of her craft. The system she used for the client onboarding and contract was so simple to use. She always answered emails within the same day.
    Now onto the big day.... Her timing is impeccable. Nicole knows how to read a room so well, and was able to mix music from all the genres we requested: Latin and Top 40, oldies and even some obscure tracks my parents had requested. The transitions were seamless.
    Every guest was on their feet dancing for the majority of the time and this was during covid restrictions where everyone had to dance in their own pod within a square of tape. This could have been awkward but the party was beyond fun all because of Nicole.
    Hire DJ Nicole - you will be so happy you did !!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maria M. Married on 11/05/2020

Our DJ Nicole from TCM

Nicole made our wedding day even more special with an awesome selection of music and her great energy. We cannot be anymore happier with our choice of having Nicole from TCM DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. Our friends and family that attending loved Nicole's knowledge of music, her amazing catalog, and most importantly her good vibes. She kept everyone dancing from beginning to end.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 09/19/2020

The best DJ!

We loved having Nicole DJ for our wedding day! Not a single person stopped dancing all night, including my husband and myself! Music is so important to us and everyone just kept talking about how awesome it was. She works with you to really understand the vibe you're going for for the entire night and completely nails it! She was also very communicative and just a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!
  • Sabina
    Sabina E. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ Ever, Run don't Walk to Book!

We absolutely loved TCM DJ Events. If music is a high priority for your wedding as it was for us, they are a must book. Nicole was an amazing DJ, who truly listened to our music taste and crafted such a wonderful energy with it. There was one point where we were sitting eating dinner and listening to music and said to each other "This is exactly what we wanted, this music makes it feel so us". Not only that, guests young and old were constantly up with her choices. I have truly never been to a wedding where people danced so much, and feel so lucky that it was my wedding! Literally the first song of the night that Nicole played had us tearing up with joy, and every choice after that had us up dancing, laughing, and crying with all of our guests.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin G. Married on 11/30/2019

Ideal Wedding DJ!

Nicole was THE BEST. We had a packed dance floor the entire night - she was really wonderful at understanding our musical taste and the volume/mc-ing was exactly how we wanted for our wedding. We got SO many compliments on our music. Would recommend over any DJ I've ever heard!
    Maria Married on 11/24/2019

Wedding at Jacks Barn 11-24-19

I want to begin by stating that Nicole is an awesome DJ. She had our guests dancing the whole night. And played all the songs we requested. Thank you for making our wedding day so much fun.
    Xoxo Maria & Dorota

TCM DJ Events's reply:

It was my pleasure! I loved your Polish and Greek wedding. The music was so much fun. Congratulations on your marriage!
    Janelle R. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

From the first phone call with Nicole - I knew it was a fit. She is super responsive, has a great vibe and personality! I told Nicole what music I liked, sent a playlist examples and she knew exactly what to do. My whole party was dancing all night. I would gladly recommend her to anyone!

TCM DJ Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I loved your playlist so it was easy for me to fill in the rest. :) Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we wanted, and more!

Nicole was incredible! She played all our favorites from our shared playlist as well as adding some great choices of her own. She was able to go with the flow throughout the night and make changes to keep older family members as well as my friends happy! She made me feel very comfortable with her preparedness before hand and she's also a very down to earth and sweet person. My friends told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to and we were on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! Thanks again Nicole!

TCM DJ Events's reply:

It was my pleasure to DJ for such a fun bride! Your friends and family were a pleasure to DJ for! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations on your marriage!
    Juliette Married on 09/07/2019

10/10 Recommend TCM!

TCM was amazing!!! The dance floor was packed all night and guests could not stop raving about our great DJ. Nicole was very professional and super helpful throughout the whole process. Can't recommend this team enough.
  • Howard
    Howard Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommended for your wedding!!

We worked with Nicole for our wedding on September 1, 2019. Throughout the planning process, Nicole was flexible, professional and passionate about our asks. Not only did she MCed our reception perfectly but she also created this contemporary music vibe for the entire evening which matched our vision perfectly. Although we only had around 50 guests, all of them were dancing and partying so hard that nobody had any energy left to go out after the wedding ended. That says something about our DJ, right?! We highly recommend booking Nicole for your special day.

TCM DJ Events's reply:

Howard, I can't thank you enough for having me be a part of your stunning wedding. It was such a treat for me! You family and friends were such a fun crowd and I am so happy everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Isabel
    Isabel Married on 07/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Covid got nothing on Nicole!

First of all, you CAN get married during a pandemic! Nicole was wonderful from the start. Everything for us was decided last minute and she was patient with us, our venue, and willing to accommodate our needs. She understood our situation and was willing to pivot accordingly. Helps tremendously that she's bilingual and knows lots of different music. Dancing wasn't allowed at our wedding. Can you imagine? And she still didn't flinch. Our friends ended up surprising us with a mariachi band and I thought she would be upset at getting interrupted and having time taken away from her to spin, but she didn't. She enjoyed them as much as we did, and transitioned seamlessly from their performance back to our music. You want to hear the music that you love at your wedding, even if your guests may not be too crazy about it. It's your day! Nicole is great at reading a crowd, so she played what we wanted, and kept a balance with the guests too. If she saw that people weren't really responding, she would switch it up, but mainly everyone was into it, because she had a great flow. People definitely got up and danced by their tables in the end. We received compliments from our guests and our venue for Nicole. She's not going to be showy and flashy and try to hype up your crowd with lots of talking or with a crazy light show. She lets the music do the work and that was one of the things we loved best about her. She doesn't make herself the center of attention. Our guests had a wonderful time and were so happy! Covid was a challenge, but not one that stopped Nicole from doing her best. I look forward to a future party where I can hire her to really keep us on the floor all night long.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 06/29/2019

Great DJ!!

Nicole was very helpful in our wedding planning process. She even went above and beyond and helped with a mashup for my dad and I's father daughter dance. She knew how to get the party going and didn't play any cliche wedding songs unless we requested them! She did a great job listening to what we wanted for our day and stuck with it.
    Christina A. Married on 06/28/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

Nicole at TCM DJ is fantastic. When we were trying to pick out a NYC-area DJ for our Manhattan wedding, I knew right away she would be the best choice. She is extremely knowledgeable and organized, reasonably priced for her fantastic services, a pleasure to work with and really knows how to keep a crowd on the dance floor all night! Friends and relatives of all ages had such a blast at our wedding and I attribute a large part of that to her. She's also really flexible in that she will play whatever genres/songs you definitely want to hear but also knows how to put together an awesome playlist based on your taste if you want to completely leave it up to her. Thank you again, Nicole for making our wedding such a fun and memorable event!
    Sam G. Married on 05/19/2019

Would recommend

Nicole was a wonderful DJ. She was on top of communication prior to our wedding and kept the party going at the wedding itself.
    Jillian B. Married on 05/18/2019

Nicole was a hit!

Nicole (owner of TCM DJ Events) DJ'd our wedding and I can't say enough good things about our experience with her both before and during the wedding. My husband and I are pretty insecure about our music choices so we needed a DJ who would be able to "get us" but choose music at their own discretion. Nicole met with us and it was easy to tell that she had the experience and confidence we were looking for. She provided a robust document for us to fill out to help define music choices as well as her role throughout the evening and schedule. She was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the whole process. Our venue was very particular about the set-up and on the day-of she worked with them with ease. She brought tons of extra cables to set up the speakers at the ideal location we had requested. The best part: we had an amazing dance party!! Nicole never lets a song play too long, she can read the room, she brought music that got the parents and grandparents out on the dance floor.
    Scott Married on 03/30/2019

3/30/2019 - Battery Gardens

DJ Nicole Otero, is a true professional at her craft. All our interactions with her before the wedding has truly been a pleasure. She has great attention to detail and very accommodating to our personal requests and needs. The day of the wedding she handled everything and was remarkable. She guages the crowd and adjusts accordingly. We have gotten a lot of compliments after the wedding. Thank you for making our extra day special. Scott & Sienna.

TCM DJ Events's reply:

I am so happy to hear that your guests loved the music. I’m even more happy to hear that you and Sienna had a wonderful time on your special day. It was a pleasure working with the both of you! Thank you for the sweet words.
    Mackenzie K. Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional DJ ! Would highly recommend!

If we were able to I would of given Nicole more than a 5 star rating. She was a fantastic DJ at our wedding, she played all sorts of music and everyone loved it, no one left the dance floor the whole night. She was extremely professional and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event.

TCM DJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I had a wonderful time djing for your friends and family. They were a great crowd and your friend who performed has a beautiful voice!
    Andrea Married on 01/18/2019

Simply Amazing!!

I had the pleasure of having Nicole as the Dj of my wedding. WOW, she was amazing! Music was just PERFECT. She was on time, super responsible, flexible and knows all of the best songs. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ on my especial day.
    Cristina Married on 08/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole Otero DJ'd our wedding reception and she was THE BEST. She had the dance floor going the entire night with guests of all ages and knew exactly how to read the crowd. She was very responsive before the wedding and was easy to communicate with. She sent out a music preference spreadsheet beforehand and tailored the reception to include our musical taste/dislikes, etc. Couldn't be happier with how the evening turned out. I'd happily book her again. Thank you Nicole!!
    Maeve Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole and Jennifer were really wonderful! they were very communicative and accommodating and the music at my wedding was absolutely great. Many of our guests approached me to say as much. Their service was very reasonably priced and personalized. I highly recommend TCM DJ’s!
    David Married on 06/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more! TCM DJ Events found us a wonderful DJ who had all of my guests non-stop dancing. I'm am part Samoan and I wanted to do a Samoan dance with a special song. The DJ found it on the spot and I was able to perform my special dance! I literally couldn't stop dancing all night and neither could my guests. The DJ worked with us patiently with our playlist and made everything super easy. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Marnie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TCM DJ Events are amazing! From our first meeting with our DJ, she immediately understood our taste in music and what we envisioned for our wedding day music. She also offered an affordable rate, making choosing her as our wedding DJ an easy decision. Nicole helped us with many of our song selections and it was great working with her through the whole process. On the day of our wedding, she had everyone on the dance floor and made sure everyone had a good time
    Angela Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TCM DJ Events were amazing to work with! Nicole was an excellent DJ at our summer wedding! She made the whole process extremely easy, stress-free and enjoyable. I was able to work with her throughout the wedding planning process and then talked the week before to go through the timeline, song list, and pronunciation of names. She has excellent taste in music and was also able to fulfill a lot of specific requests, including a cover from YouTube for our processional. After that phone call, she took care of everything and made the day so easy for us. She was able to get everyone out on the dance floor, nailed our taste, and read the crowd perfectly. I would highly recommend Nicole if you're looking for someone who is professional yet fun, knowledgeable, and is willing to spend a lot of time getting to know the couple and figure out what they're looking for.
illustration stars