Stella Harper Events Reviews

26 Reviews for Stella Harper Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Allyson · Married on 03/30/2019

Thanks Leslie!!!

Leslie was our day-of coordinator and she helped us out a TON! She kept things moving seamlessly all night and enabled us to join in the fun, so we could feel like guests at our own wedding. Leslie did an excellent job helping us plan our final timeline and helped save us a bunch of time coordinating with our vendors in the run-up to the wedding. She took so many things off of our plate on the day-of so we could really focus on and enjoy the moment. She is extremely nice and easy to work with!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jordan Newman · Married on 12/08/2018

Best in the Business

Emily & her team were phenomenal. Our wedding ended up being worst case scenario (freezing rain, flooding, the works), and they are the reason it ended up being our most perfect day ever. Emily is so calm, cool and collected, but she also knows exactly what needs to be done to make events like this such a success. We couldn't have been happier, and we've already booked her for my sister's wedding in October 2019. Love us some Stella Harper!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Stella Harper Events's reply:

Thanks Jordan! It makes me so happy that you all had such a good time despite the weather not being what everyone hoped. It was an incredible vendor team and I can’t wait for October! Happy New Year
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't be happier!

I'm so happy I chose Stella Harper Events to coordinate my wedding! After I had my initial "consultation" with Erin, I cancelled my other meetings because I knew this was the right fit.

Stella Harper's full service coordination package gave me the ability to do a lot of the major planning months out myself (I love to plan!), but with the benefit of Erin's guidance and experience along the way. For example, even twelve months out, Erin was always available to to answer my questions and give me advice. I also loved how she would check in with me once a month.

Once we got closer to the big day, I couldn't be more impressed with how Erin handled the logistics of coordinating all my vendors, how she remembered all the random things I would say, and most of all how she handled herself with such poise and professionalism on our big day!

All in all, our wedding day was a dream, and everything went perfectly thanks to Erin and Stella Harper Events.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2018

Ariel was really beneficial in helping me coordinate my wedding! She was super responsive to my emails and text, and seamlessly got all my vendors in line for the big day. She was very accommodating to me when I kept changing the timeline of events - and for that I am super grateful. During the ceremony/reception, she made sure everyone was dressed in a timely manner, made sure the decor was set up throughout the venue, put out the favors, loaded gifts into the car, etc. Chelsea, her assistant, was instrumental in making the day go smoothly! I would highly recommend SHE; they're extremely professional, a tremendous value, and great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Stella Harper Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! It means the world to us when our brides take the time to provide feedback! Best wishes to you both!!

Alicia · Married on 07/14/2017

SHE was amazing from start to finish! Many people said it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time! Emily was professional and although we hired her as a Day-Of-Coordinator, we never felt alone. The online portal was great to keep us on schedule and she answered our questions about potential vendors. On our wedding day, her assistant was so sweet and great! It was very hot (we married in July...in Atlanta!) and this sweet lady followed us around while we took pictures to make sure everything was ok. She even made sure to have water bottles ready! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to help us and I'm seriously type A! They're awesome!

Sent on 07/22/2017

This was the best money we spent in all of our wedding planning. Brianne made sure everything went perfectly leading up to the big day and day-of. She was happy to answer all of my questions and offer recommendations throughout the planning process, and made sure I didn't have a worry about anything day-of. I highly recommend hiring a day-of planner, and can't imagine a better one than Stella Harper Events. Courtney assisted Brianne day-of as well, and was an awesome addition!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Erin · Married on 03/26/2016

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily! She's incredibly organized, detail oriented, and dependable, while also being kind, funny, and fun to be around. We met with several planners and immediately liked her and were confident that she would be great to work with. We booked a full package and had a short engagement, so we genuinely needed her help in quickly picking good, available, easy to work with vendors. She made great suggestions across the board, attended all of the meetings, provided helpful input and insights, and made the process as low stress as possible. Day of, Emily and her colleague Brianne coordinated all of the vendors and details to keep everything on track and moving smoothly. Working with Emily was the best decision we made and we'd highly recommend working with her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2016

sarah · Married on 03/13/2016

From our very first conversation with Emily at SHE, we knew that we had to hire her for our rehearsal & wedding day package, she was PERFECT! Our personalities are very similar (both A-types), so it was wonderful to work with someone who understood exactly the vision that we had, and kept our day running smoothly without any snags whatsoever. Planning a wedding from scratch can be pretty stressful, and she helped keep us in check by making sure that we had nothing to worry about on our big day. It ended up being one of the most amazing days of our lives, we had such a blast! If I could go back in time and change anything about our wedding planning experience, it would've been to book Emily at SHE for her complete package services from the very beginning of the planning process, as opposed to just going with the rehearsal & wedding day package. I'm a bit of a control freak and wanted to be so hands on planning everything out, but in hindsight she could've planned everything out from scratch even better than I could've, and I would've saved myself so much extra time and stress in the process. Book her for the full package! She's the best there is in her field, and is able to make anyone's perfect vision come to life. She's a badass, thank you so much Emily!!

Sent on 04/02/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/23/2016

Erin at Stella Harper Events was incredibly helpful at our wedding. We only booked a "modified day-of" package but felt that Erin went above and beyond to get to know us, to stay on top of things, and to make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day. She eliminated so much stress for us and was a lovely person to work with. Emily also helped on the actual wedding day and was amazing as well. We would highly recommend Stella Harper Events!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Erica · Married on 10/03/2015

Erin @SHE was AMAZING!!! Our wedding day wouldnt have been as flawless if it wasnt for her expertise and managing all the details throughout the day. She was responsive and always felt like she had my best interest at heart when making decisions.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/30/2015

When I got engaged at the end of April 2015 and decided I wanted to get married before football season (southerner here), I knew that Step 1 was finding a full service coordinator. My mother helped me out by interviewing about 15 coordinators, narrowing it down to three. Within ten min of meeting Courtney Drake, I knew she was the one for me! After we had a good laugh about trying to pull this off in just 4 months, she was at work! Within 48 hours I had the initial 'critical items' I needed to get started. She was brilliantly organized and knew exactly how to fit everything into a compressed timeline for a Bride that travels and works long hours.

We got married Aug 30th, just 4 short weeks ago, and everything was perfect. The venue (Ventanas) was beautiful, and all my vendors were on point. I rented just about everything, including huge 8 foot long farm tables for an indoor space up an elevator. When I say Courtney had a challenge on her hands, that's an understatement. All I know is this - even though that was the most vendors Ventanas has ever had at an event, it came together flawlessly, and I didn't have a single moment of stress.

My wedding day was about my friends, family and the new chapter of my life with the love of my life. It wasn't about details or schedules. Courtney made the entire planning process fun. Everyone at SHE was professional and supportive. There is no way I could have pulled that off on my own- even if I'd had a year to plan it. I simply didn't have the time. My time and happiness is worth more to me than what I paid SHE. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Your wedding day should 'automagically' happen. Work with SHE, and it will!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/11/2015

SHE was the single best decision we made in our wedding. Our dream wedding day was brought to life on April 11, 2015 by Brianne and the incredible vendors SHE is partnered with! There was not one detail we wanted missing from our wedding. Brianne was so attentive and compassionate making sure that ultimately we were happy with every decision made. SHE was two steps ahead of us the entire planning process, and had already thought of things before we even needed to. They made the entire process so enjoyable and easy and took away the stress of communication with all the different moving parts having a wedding brings. The day of the wedding was so perfect and if there was any behind the scenes issues that are sure to arise during a wedding, we never knew about them because Brianne made sure I had the most relaxing and happy day! I can not say enough how much we LOVE Brianne and SHE for making every aspect of our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2014

SHE was great to work with. My mom and I dealt directly with Erin, and she was perfect for our needs! She's very Type-A, so she gets things done, and doesn't let you worry about a thing!
    The wedding day was completely flawless in regards to what Erin was in charge of. I had Courtney "taking care" of the ladies in the bridal suite, and she was great. So funny, which helped lighten heavy moods, and completely available to get anything we needed.
    I can't stop telling people how amazing my wedding day was, because I had absolutely nothing to worry about! I tend to get caught up in the details, but Erin had everything under control, and a strict schedule that allowed me to breathe and not worry about things happening when they were supposed to.

I would recommend SHE to anyone that asked. They did a superb job!

Sent on 10/23/2014

We used Stella Harper Events for day of coordinating. Emily was wonderful. Her list of vendors is invaluable -- I think almost every vendor we used was one of the ones she recommended and we were so happy with all of them. In the months leading up to our wedding, Emily always got back to us quickly when we emailed her with questions. And she completely took over coordinating with all the vendors and the venue in the month or so before the wedding. That was a huge help for us. We were happy to choose vendors and make the major decisions along the way, but having someone else finalize the last-minute details was really nice.

The day of our wedding (7/19/14), it was POURING rain in the morning. Our ceremony was set to be outside and even as the time approached it was looking questionable. Emily watched the radar carefully and had everything set up outside, saying she didn't mind rushing everything inside at the last minute if needed. The weather held and we were so glad we had trusted her and not just gone with our indoor rain plan. During the ceremony and reception, Emily and Courtney were great. They made sure everyone and everything was in the right place but in such a way that we hardly noticed they were there. It was perfect.

I highly recommend Stella Harper Events for day of planning if you're someone who's happy to do some of the legwork on your own but wants great suggestions on vendors and someone else to run the show on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Annie · Married on 03/15/2014

When my now husband and I decided to get married out of state in Atlanta, we knew we'd need some help. Meeting with Emily of Stella Harper Events was the first meeting I scheduled, and we knew right away that Emily was the right fit. She is very Type A (like me!) so I knew that we would have a good working relationship. Emily was so helpful throughout the planning process, whether it was via email or making time to meet us on the few visits to Atlanta that we had before the wedding. She was extremely helpful whether recommending other vendors or working through timeline details. She also was not afraid to make suggestions which was great! She also coordinated all the other vendors, including set up and flipping our ceremony space for the reception. On the day of the wedding, Emily and Ashley from SHE managed everything, including keeping us on schedule and making sure we had everything we needed. Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision I made (besides getting engaged!) and I am so happy we went with Stella Harper Events - I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • sunshine in the heart (aka Sarah)

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2013

Simply put, Emily from Stella Harper Events is my wedding angel. She basically saved my wedding.

I was an out-of-town bride (even out of the country) who had a reasonable picture of what I wanted for a wedding. But, as I tried to contact different vendors, I quickly hit a wall due to their unresponsiveness. But, then I found the Stella Harper Events website and decided to call. This was my BEST decision ever.

As soon as you speak with Emily, it is like you are speaking to a long-time friend! From the very moment after talking to her (even before signing, that's how much she is amazing), she got one of my vendors to submit a late contract. Emily works extremely hard and effectively! And, she is so kind and FUNNY! It really lightens the mood and your stress goes away!

But, Emily's wedding magic does not stop there. This woman is a problem solver! All issues that popped up, she fixed them! How a woman could fix them at lighting speed AND with twin girls, I will never know... Not to get into too much detail, but a week before my wedding, I actually changed my venue (rain forecast). This is basically unheard of, but EMILY FIXED IT! She found me a new venue in one day, and the wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I can never repay Emily for what she did for me and all the kindness that she bestowed!

I wish I could give Emily 10 stars.

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 04/06/2013

We were so happy that we hired Emily to help out as a Day-Of Coordinator. The wedding day has so much going on that you can't possibly be on top of everything and be a happy bride as well and so I felt so reassured that Emily was there making sure everything went smoothly. We had a bit of an unusual multi-cultural wedding and Emily was quick to understand how we wanted unique traditions to be incorporated and we found her vendor referrals to be excellent as well. I had a lot of decor that was incorporated that was handmade or brought from overseas and Emily did a great job of creating my vision! All of our guests had a marvellous time, we had a memorable and unique wedding and we had a relaxed bride and groom (which is really the most important thing isn't it?!). Thanks for helping us have an amazing day!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2012

When people ask me what was one of the best things I did at my wedding...I immediately answer "getting Stella Harper Events to coordinate my wedding"!!! My husband (then fiancé) proposed on Christmas morning and we were getting married on June 9...so we had a little over 5 months to plan a wedding! My venue did not provide a day of coordinator so instantly my mom and I were freaking out. I addition, trying to schedule caterers, florists, etc. all on my own was slightly stressing me out! The world of wedding planning is a tough one and I needed someone with experience to help me out!!
    I heard of Stella Harper Events (SHE) through a friend of mine. And after our first meeting at Starbucks I knew that Emily and Erin were going to do great things with my wedding. Emily and Erin completely "got me". It's like I had known them forever and they knew what things I would love and what things would not work at my wedding. Because my engagement was a short one, both Emily and Erin helped in the early planning phase (scheduling and attending appointments and helping with design elements), but Erin was my main wedding planner. The girls were amazing! I was stress free for the next five months!! From caterer tastings to floral appointments, Erin was always there. She always answered my random e.mails and gave great advice about decorations...and really kept me involved in every aspect.
    Fast forward to the day before the rehearsal…Erin was fabulous; she was so organized and well prepared. She handled our outgoing wedding party with ease and confidence. Then comes the big day:) Once again Erin did not let us down, she was so prepared for any mishaps that could of happened. She kept all of the vendors on schedule. She never showed any signs of stress, which of course led me to have a stress free day. I was able to enjoy every moment of my special day. During the reception, Erin took care of everything! The only thing I had to worry about was having a good time!!
    Choosing Stella Harper Events was really the best decision I made (besides marrying my husband)! They made every dream I had of my wedding come true and I am continually grateful.
    Thank you Emily and Erin! Love you ladies!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2011

I can't say enough good things about the work Stella Harper Events did for my recent wedding. I came to Emily in search of a day of coordinator and the only thing I would change is to hire her sooner! From our very first conversation I knew we were in good hands. Emily made us feel completely comfortable immediately and helped provide much needed guidance for us to finish up our plans. She went above and beyond on countless occasions and made herself available far more than I ever expected. Prior to the wedding she provided guidance on items we were unsure of, helped keep us organized and coordinated with all our vendors on the particulars. On the wedding day she and her staff kept me calm, helped set up our venue and the numerous DIY components that were involved and helped me feel like everything was under control (which is PRICELESS when DIY is involved)! She's worth far more than what she charges and her services are really invaluable.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Hannah · Married on 12/22/2007

Emily of Soiree Nouveau was excellent to work with. She made our wedding a fun and memorable experience. Anything that came up during the planning process that could be potentially stressful, she was quick to dissolve. Emily went above and beyond, making sure our wedding day was what we had always dreamed of!

Meryl · Married on 10/06/2007

Emily from Soiree Nouveau did a wonderful job! We loved her and all the help that she provided. She took care of everything; she was supportive of our wants and needs and made suggestions to help improve our wedding day. The day of our wedding she kept us calm, she took care of any mishaps and she truly made our wedding the best day of our lives. We would definitely recommend her and her company! Thank you so much Emily for all you did!!

Hayley · Married on 09/29/2007

I contacted Emily at Soiree Nouveau in July for my September wedding about "Day of Consultation/Coordination". Aside from being very affordable, Soiree Nouveau is the epitome of professionalism. Emily took everything and ran with it. She is so thorough...from doing walk throughs at the venue to the wedding day timeline to the vendor confirmations, Emily did it all. I am so grateful for Emily and her staff. My wedding day went off without a hitch and I truly believe it is due to Emily and all of her hard work. She truly made the last few months and days leading up to my wedding so stress free. I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about Emily and Soiree Nouveau.

Ashlyn · Married on 08/04/2007

During this whole wedding planning process, the one thing I know my fiancé and I have done right is to have Soiree Nouveau coordinate and manage our rehearsal dinner and wedding day! Soiree Nouveau took our dreams for our big day and made them a reality. I would strongly recommend this one-of-a-kind coordinator to anyone who wants the type of service needed to make the difference between an ordinary wedding and a wedding that no one will soon forget.

Matt · Married on 04/01/2006

I write this review as a husband and a guy.

Emily at Soiree Nouveau is the sole reason my wife didn't kill me on the wedding day. She is the most professional, personable, and perfect wedding vendor we used! She helped my wife with the smallest of details and was on top of everything! She really enjoys her job and, in the end, I would of paid $1 million for her service! (which is NO WHERE near what we paid!! More $$ for the honeymoon!)

Sent on 04/11/2008

Ela · Married on 10/29/2016

I hired Emily at Stella Harper Events for my day-of wedding planners and I'm so glad that I did! I wanted to post the email that I wrote them after my wedding to thank them for all of their help given I feel like it more accurately displays how grateful I am to have hired them for their services:

"Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for all of your help making my wedding day go smoothly and ensuring that everything went off without a hitch. It was so great working with you and meeting and working with Courtney and Julia as well- they're both amazing ladies and you all have a lot of patience putting up with myself and James :)

I'd read a lot of wedding blogs and advice columns telling me to "brace" for hiccups and to expect something to go not-so-smoothly during the ceremony and/or reception, but I can say with certainty that thanks to you ladies, James and I got the best case scenario in that everything that we had planned came together perfectly and without a single speed bump whatsoever (or at least not that either of us were aware of). You guys are truly the best, and we are so glad that we went with you and the Stella Harper crew for our big day!"

Emily, Julia, and Courtney were one of the best investments we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2016