Spinelli's Function Facility Reviews

View more information

4.7

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/14/2019

It was amazing they were very nice to work with.

Spinelli’s was an amazing venue we are so glad we had our wedding there. It was absolutely gorgeous. I was speechless when I got to take the first look at the room before all our guests arrived. My husband and I were so happy. We had a beautiful room that over looked the water. The room accommodated all of your guests perfectly. The food was amazing we still have family and friends talking about how good the food was.
    Rose Married on 06/03/2018
    Spinelli's was amazing to work with! They took care of everything and our coordinator had many great suggestions. Our guests can't stop raving about how good the food was and our cake was gorgeous. I am so glad we chose Spinelli's and would recommend them to anyone!
    Alex Married on 11/11/2017
    It was the wedding of my dreams!!!! Everything was perfect!!! The food and service was outstanding!!
    Debby Married on 11/20/2015
    The head waitress and the coordinator for our event were both very responsive and very prompt with us and all of our guests. They ensured everything happened in a streamline fashion. Very happy with their food and service.
    Julie Married on 09/12/2015
    I cannot rave enough about Spinelli's. My cake was everything I dreamed of and more. I was nervous as to how the cake would come out as I requested not to use any fondant as I don't really like how it tastes. It came out amazing and beyond my expectations. On top of that, it tasted so so so wonderful. I am excited to dip into the cake one year from my wedding date!
  • I
    Ivette Married on 08/28/2015
    This place is beautiful, very elegant.
    Joanne Event on: 07/19/2015
    Beautiful room, great food, terrific service. Guests had a great time!
  • User2199346 2+ years ago
    I can't even explain how happy we were with choosing Spinellis for our big day. Everything from the decor, to the food, to the amazing wait staff was amazing. Everyone was so attentive to both my husband and I as well as all of the guests. The food was absolutely delicious and people still couldn't stop talking about it weeks later. The cake!?! It was to DIE for and their bakery did an amazing job with it. We are so pleased with everything and would 100% recommend this venue for your big day too :)
  • User1910051 2+ years ago
    They were amazing for our wedding. So helpful and made our room beautiful. Everyone loved the food and cake. I would love to plan something there for my next function, maybe next time it will be a baby shower ;) Thankyou so much for making it so special.
    Jessica Married on 10/05/2014
    My husband and I recently got married and had our ceremony and reception at Spinelli's in Lynnfield. What a beautiful job they did! Nicest people to work with over the months of planning.. They provided a list of vendors from the DJ, florist, invitations, limo and so on who were great too! You can bring in any vendor you like, or see who they have to offer.
    From the ceremony to our reception was just absolutely beautiful and delightful. Our wedding coordinator Susan was warm and very helpful. The food and our wedding cake was all done through Spinelli's.. They are known for their catering and bakery. All of our guest keep talking about how great the food was and how yummy our cake was. It really looked beautiful!
    I can't say enough about this place.. My husband and I are so pleased and beyond satisfied with this amazing wedding we had.
    Thank you to everyone who was involved with our wedding at Spinelli's.. You made our day perfect! So happy with everything.
    Love,
    The Riccio's
  • User2058151 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Tuscany Ballroom at Spinelli's on September 20, 2014. We were beyond happy with our decision! To us, the most important part of our wedding was the food and the music. We looked at several venues in Boston and on the South Shore but decided that Spinelli's would be the best choice for us. For a Saturday night wedding, it was very affordable and although we didn't do a package, they do have great options if that is the route your looking to go.

The staff worked with us to iron out every last detail from the linens to the cannoli! We were in the Tuscany Ballroom so there was a beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the lake. We had the cocktail hour in the same room so there was no ushering people around all night. I've heard some horror stories about wedding venues, and I have to say, Spinelli's has it down to a science! The night flowed perfectly and the service was impeccable. Our wedding planner was there through everything to make sure the evening went smoothly. If there were any issues, we certainly had no idea!

I knew Spinelli's would have amazing food, but I didn't realize how amazing it would actually turn out! The food was amazing - from gorgeous appetizer tables and to the Chantilly Cream (lobster tail filling) wedding cake was delicious. I couldn't believe the amount of food we got for the money!! No one left hungry, that's for sure!!

If you're looking for a flawless wedding in a gorgeous room with amazing food, Spinelli's is your best bet!
  • User1725416 2+ years ago
    We could not have asked for better service! The staff was so responsive and friendly! They made our reception one that will continue to be talked about for years to come! The food was fabulous, service outstanding and the setup was exceptional!

Thank you to all!

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Martin
  • User1867038 2+ years ago
    Amazing venue. Everything was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better function facility for our beautiful wedding. If we could give them more stars we would. Loved Katie our wedding coordinator.
  • User1570164 2+ years ago
    Great venue with excellent service. I would recommend looking at the property.
    Colleen Married on 10/13/2013
    Spinellis was amazing. From the event coordinator that evening, Alex, to the amazing function coordinator, Ana. The staff was professional and polite. The food was amazing
    Catherine Married on 10/12/2013
    Spinellis did an amazing job hosting our wedding. They made us feel very welcomed and they were very friendly. Over all the serving was good, they kept up with everything. The food was AMAZING!!! I Love their food & I love the pastries. I will definitely use them again in the future to hold my functions.

Thank you again!!

Catherine Neves & Jose Neves
  • User1406481 2+ years ago
    Spinelli's went above and beyond my expectations. We got married on a Friday night which offered more included than a Saturday night. The food was incredible family style more than 10 table could eat, cocktail hour with horderves passed and refilled never ran out. I would do it all again and have it all the same.
    Jessica Married on 09/08/2013
    The venue was beautiful with wonderful staff and amazing food
    Jenn Married on 03/23/2013
    Spinelli's handled every detail perfectly and helped us pull our event for 180 people together in only nine weeks! We were very impressed with the food, cake, and especially with the individual attention paid to us the night of our event. We felt so special and we received rave reviews on every aspect of our event. Couldn't be more thankful!
    Kristin Married on 12/03/2011
    We used the Capri ballroom which is upstairs. We used a seasonal package so food, cake, basic limo, $750 towards flowers, DJ, invitations placecard(we got cocktail napkins instead was included. For the limo, florist and Dj we were able to choose from a list of vendors. They use Birchcraft studios for the invitations. Anna helped with the meetings that we went to leading up to the wedding. They would send a letter when it was time to make the different appointments. She would call and check in. Katie was my day of coordinator. She was there all day from when i arrived in the limo til the end making sure we didnt need anything. The food was incredible. Cake was delicious (you can pick the design and flavors, depending on # of guests is how the decide the size). The venue is gorgeous. Updated and clean. The location is great as it is right off of a major highway. We had to call to make a change of table #'s a few days before the wedding and a few guests asked for a different potato because of allergies and they accomadated them no questions asked. After the wedding we got a card from Anna congratualting us. Over all they were fabulous to work with and i would highly recommend them to my friends.
    Dianne Married on 08/14/2011
    Spinelli's was better than I ever could have imagined! I'm a corporate event planner, and in my seven years in the business, I have never experienced such a smooth, flawless event. From the moment we first met with Spinelli's, until the end of our reception, everything was perfect! Two weeks later, and guests are still raving about the food!

We didn't do the Wedding Package, and I was a little nervous about how the staff would work with my vendors, since they weren't the vendors they normally work with. Well, I had nothing to be nervous about, beacuse the entire staff was amazing, and they seemed excited and happy to be helping us on our wedding day. And the professional photos we took on the terrace and on the stairs are fantastic! I would recommend Spinelli's 110% to anyone looking to book their reception there! It was the night of our dreams!
    Mark Married on 08/13/2011
    Spinelli's was beautiful. The room looked wonderful. Everyone we met with and dealt with was very professional and worked with us to make our wedding perfect. On the day of our wedding, our wedding coordinator Alex was wonderful, she made sure everything was perfect and we never worried about a thing.
    Erika Married on 07/08/2011
    Spinelli’s was our savior when it came to our wedding cake. We had a very bad experience with another vender whom I will review later. The essentially disappeared the week of the wedding leaving us unsure if we had a cake. That is where Spinelli’s came in. Our planner recommended calling them for help. I called the people at the bakery (I wish I knew names so that I would know who to thank) at 8:00AM the day of the wedding and asked them to make me a cake. I could tell on the phone that they were a bit stressed by this task. After all, who orders their wedding cake 10 hours before the wedding? I would have been happy with anything, but they delivered the best. I expected just a plain white wedding cake that my florist could toss some flowers on. Instead, they wanted to know my colors and created a beautiful white cake with coral sugar flowers on it. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it was delicious! The vanilla cake with strawberry filling was amazing. There was not a single piece left at the end of the night. It was the best wedding cake that I had ever had and it was half the price of what we originally picked from the other bakery. We should have gone with Spinelli’s from the beginning!
    Kristin Married on 10/17/2010
    The service was exceptional, the food was incredible, everything was perfect!
    Nicole Married on 02/13/2010
    I was a type A bride who just wanted to do it all myself. I designed the cake they made for me, the blocked off my room for the day so I could get in to do the centerpieces and decor that I preferred to do myself, although the offered to do it for me... Work with Anna!