Pricing information

$3,500 starting price
$500 starting price
$3,500 starting price
$500 starting price

Do you want more pricing details?

Attributes highlighted by couples

Unique aesthetic style
Quality catering
Guests comfort
Amenities

On WeddingWire since 2021

Located in Brighton, Massachusetts, Temple B'Nai Moshe is a venue that hosts weddings, Jewish holidays, and other special events in a banquet hall. The staff of this facility invites couples that are planning their important celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

The event space of Temple B'Nai Moshe features sizable windows and high ceilings, illuminated by ample natural light. This venue can host events for up to 350 seated guests.

Temple B'Nai Moshe hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Baby Showers, Rosh Hashanah, Hanukkah, Birthday parties, Anniversaries and more.

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Tables

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Outside Cake
Plated
Stations

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

100% Recommended by couples

C
Chantelle K. Sent on 10/07/2021

Temple B'Nai Moshe

I had a wonderful wedding experience at this location. Great communication with the venue, a lot of space to spread out during Covid-19. There is a large kitchen for catering. It was fantastic working with Olga, she was very attentive to our needs and helpful with making suggestions for our special day, She is very easy to work with and always a phone call away. I highly recommend this venue I would definitely have another event here again.
C
Coco S. Sent on 04/04/2023

Best Venue, Best Experience

We recently had the pleasure of hosting a large event at this venue, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with both the venue itself and the director, Olga. Managing an event with 300 people is no small feat, but Olga went above and beyond to ensure that everything ran smoothly from start to finish. One thing that particularly stood out to me was the level of flexibility that the venue offered. Despite some last-minute changes to our guest list and timeline, Olga was incredibly accommodating and quickly addressed all of our requests.

Throughout the event, she remained readily available to provide assistance and was always helpful and attentive to our needs. The venue itself was truly impeccable in both design and cleanliness. It was clear that careful consideration had been given to every detail, from the lighting and decor to the bathrooms and kitchen appliances. We felt completely comfortable and safe throughout the entire event, thanks in large part to the venue's commitment to maintaining a spotless environment.

What impressed me most, however, was the collaborative spirit of the entire staff, led by Olga. She was genuinely invested in the success of our event and worked closely with us to ensure that everything was executed to perfection. I cannot thank her enough for providing us with such an unforgettable experience. Overall, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone seeking a truly exceptional event space.
D
Danielle R. Sent on 10/27/2023

Beautiful Space, Responsive staff, Excellent Experience

We had a wonderful experience hosting a party in this beautiful space. Olga, the site manager was the most responsive person we worked with across all of our vendors. The space is stunning and clean and the staff was incredibly easy to work with to organize everything we needed to make this event run smoothly.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Olga Malynova
Olga Malynova
Operational Director

About:

As a detail minded, well-organized individual with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, I am able to consistently complete multiple tasks demonstrating a high level of accuracy. I am responsible, smart, and possess an outstanding work ethic. I am fluent in Russian and Ukrainian. Before I left Ukraine, I was involved at the highest level in international trade, sales, and implementation of complex supply chains.

Trained as an engineer, I have demonstrated at international exhibitions and trade shows, and participated with lawyers in complex international negotiations. As the “right hand” man of the General Director I became familiar with the administrative work necessary to run a company. In my role as Deputy Director, my hard skills (intelligence, quick learner, engineer, multi-language speaker) when combined with my personal qualities (supportive, flexible, and result oriented) made me an extremely valuable and valued member of the company’s team.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Temple B'Nai Moshe frequently asked questions

Temple B'Nai Moshe includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi
Temple B'Nai Moshe offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Lighting
  • Tables
Temple B'Nai Moshe is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues