Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Reviews

77 | Charleston, SC

77 Reviews for Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC

• User4219390 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely worth hiring. Organized, effective, offered great vendor recommendations & honest opinions. Listened to our opinions through the year & worked so hard (in the heat) on the day-of to execute what was a perfect wedding. Went above & beyond expectations.

Sent on 07/02/2014

2.8
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5
      3.0

Very strange and cold demeanor about her, certainly not "southern." Failed to complete my vision for the ceremony set up, especially when it came down to the rose petals. I wanted to be on a large oval shaped mound of petals, not standing in some weird circle of petals. Received a very snarky email about how she was very busy and stressed a month before my wedding when all I had were a few updates for her. Pushed to cut the cake when she wanted it cut rather than when THE BRIDE wanted to cut it. Let the caterer incorrectly set up the food, and also stood by as the caterer was missing half of one of the food stations. Asked if I wanted to do the bouquet toss and garter toss "now." I waited an hour for her to direct it then finally I gathered my own friends and threw everything without her help. She truly added more stress to my wedding throughout the whole process and I would never recommend her services.

Sent on 07/06/2015