Mount Pleasant, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pluff Mud Event Planning

At Pluff Mud Event Planning we want to help you with your special day and make it seamless amd memorable. Our goal is to help brides on a budget that still want to have a beautiful wedding. We are committed to making your day the best day. Suzy and Tina are both natives of Charleston and really know the Charleston area. We have many connections with vendors that are reliable and awesome but that won't break the bank. After planning my own wedding I realized there is a need in the market for affordable planners. So if you are on a budget but still want your day to be magical we are here to help you. Your guest will think you hired the most expensive planner in town.

We offer 3 different packages: day of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. We can always offer you a custom package if none of these fit your needs. We are currently running a special to our Wedding Wire clients for 10% off our package prices.

What are you waiting for??? BOOK US NOW!

Follow Pluff Mud Event Planning on

4 Reviews for Pluff Mud Event Planning

1 User photo

Pluff Mud Event Planning 1

Hayley · Married on 12/08/2018

My wedding was amazing because of these wonderful ladies!

The ladies at Pluff Mud Event Planning went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day was perfect! During the planning process, they were very helpful and knowledgeable about different vendors in the Charleston area. Tina and Suzy were both quick to respond when I had questions, but also patient when I fell behind with responding. When it came to the big day, Tina and Suzy ensured everything was just the way I wanted it. Everything turned out amazing and I would definitely recommend Pluff Mud Event Planning to plan your wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding planners around!

I seriously don’t know what I would have done without Tina & Suzy! I found them after I had a bad experience with a previous wedding planner and they swooped in and saved the planning/day. I used them both to help me fully plan the wedding and coordinate the day of. They made it so much easier for me and were on top of everything at all times. Anytime when I felt like I was getting too stressed, they reassured me that they had everything under control and they absolutely did! I recommend them for whatever your need is. They are very sweet women and professional on all levels. Make sure to hire them for your next event, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/21/2019