Pluff Mud Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Package Price

At Pluff Mud Event Planning we want to help you with your special day and make it seamless amd memorable. Our goal is to help brides on a budget that still want to have a beautiful wedding. We are committed to making your day the best day. Suzy and Tina are both natives of Charleston and really know the Charleston area. We have many connections with vendors that are reliable and awesome but that won't break the bank. After planning my own wedding I realized there is a need in the market for affordable planners. So if you are on a budget but still want your day to be magical we are here to help you. Your guest will think you hired the most expensive planner in town.

We offer 3 different packages: day of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. We can always offer you a custom package if none of these fit your needs.

What are you waiting for??? BOOK US NOW!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination

How many planners are on your team?

Briana T. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Best service for an amazing value price!

I had the pleasure of working with Tina at Pluff Mud as my day-of wedding coordinator. She was incredible to work with and was so professional! She handled all the logistics in the weeks leading up to our wedding and it went off without a hitch. They are very reasonably priced, and honestly I can't think of anything she could have done any differently to make the day of (or month of, honestly) go any more smoothly. Tina was very responsive to all my questions and was great to bounce ideas off of. Would 100 recommend!

Pluff Mud Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were a pleasure to work with and I wish you all the best! You had such a fun event with a fun group!! It turned out perfect!
    Brittany M. Married on 03/19/2022

Professional and personable!

We gave Suzy a tall order for our wedding and she met every challenge with such professionalism and ease. With possible weather issues, spacing issues, and just a type A bride freaking out, Suzy really helped our day run so smoothly. We are so grateful that we hired her. She truly helped make our dream wedding come true! We could not have done it without her.
    Kaylann M. Married on 02/05/2022

Absolutely worth it

Suzy was so helpful in planning and organizing my wedding. She made my day I was planning as smooth as it possibly could’ve been and all the days leading up to that I don’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t have her helping me. She helped me pick out cards she help me pick out table cloths and colors and what looks right and what did it look right. 100% would recommend to anyone in the general area of South Carolina if they need a wedding planner

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Mount Pleasant Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
Location of (Pluff Mud Event Planning)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding