Buttercup Events Charleston

Summerville, South Carolina, Summerville, SC 29486 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,550

About Buttercup Events Charleston

Buttercup Events Charleston is a wedding-planning company operating out of Summerville, South Carolina. Having arranged countless special occasions in the Holy City and beyond, this experienced planning team is passionate about designing distinctive and memorable events. You and your significant other will surely be impressed by their expert organizational skills and creative prowess.

From rehearsal dinner to reception, Buttercup Events Charleston is committed to orchestrating every part of your marital occasion. They are proud to work with couples from all manner of religious and cultural backgrounds. Whether you would prefer a full-service planning package or day-of coordination services, this accomplished team has you covered. Specific features of Buttercup Events Charleston’s service include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guestlist creation
  • Producing timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
screen shot 2020 08 27 at 1 37 22 pm 51 1983023 159854986255103

3 Reviews for Buttercup Events Charleston

• Katlin

Katlin K. · Married on 11/13/2020

Amy is a Wonderful Planner, Organizer and Designer of All Things Beautiful!

Can't recommend Amy and Buttercup Events enough! When our original wedding in North Carolina crumbled due to the pandemic, we weren't sure what to do. We just knew we wanted to get married and start our lives. As we were reeling from the original plan falling apart, we started talking about where we could go with our parents, siblings and bridal party and still have a joyous celebration. We landed on Charleston - the place we got engaged.

I lived in another state and LOVED Charleston but I had never been there with the eyes of a bride so I didn't know any vendors or where to begin. I stumbled across Buttercup Events Charleston and Amy online, and within a few hours we were on the phone chatting, and minutes later I told my fiance I found our new wedding planner! We had a little over two months to pull together a new plan, and gosh I was so thankful to have Amy helping us out.

I'm a self-admitted super Type A planner, so the fact that I could relinquish my own control and trust her instantly spoke volumes. Amy instantly jumped into our new wedding plans and started picking up the pieces! Within a few days she had helped put together a great team of vendors, a vision and plan for our new wedding.

Amy was great about checking in, answering questions, getting back to me via email, text or phone, connecting with our vendors, and really giving us a peace of mind. She helped keep everything on schedule and brought to life our dreams and vision to create the most beautiful, joyous and perfect celebration of our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Buttercup Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I loved every second of working with you both!!! Being able to jump in and pull it all together was so special, I loved the way it all turned out! So thankful that you trusted me to to do it for you!

Krista W. · Married on 06/11/2020

Couldn't have done it without Amy!

Amy saved the day per usual! My husband and I were separated in different continents by travel bans due to Covid for the duration of our engagement. Needless to say had a very complicated situation. Amy helped us throw together an intimate ceremony with our close friends and family in a matter of 3 weeks.

From the flowers to the day of set up, she put her magic touch on every detail at the wedding. We couldn't have the big celebration that we had both hoped for, but Amy helped make our last minute ceremony a night that we'll never forget.

She's on top of every detail and there as a friend/therapist throughout the entire process - long or short. Can't recommend Amy enough!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Buttercup Events Charleston FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 500
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Summerville, South Carolina Summerville, SC, 29486 See on map
    Location of (Buttercup Events Charleston)