Buttercup Events Charleston

Summerville, SC View map Visit website

$5,550 Package Price

Buttercup Events Charleston is a wedding-planning company operating out of Summerville, South Carolina. Having arranged countless special occasions in the Holy City and beyond, this experienced planning team is passionate about designing distinctive and memorable events. You and your significant other will surely be impressed by their expert organizational skills and creative prowess.

From rehearsal dinner to reception, Buttercup Events Charleston is committed to orchestrating every part of your marital occasion. They are proud to work with couples from all manner of religious and cultural backgrounds. Whether you would prefer a full-service planning package or day-of coordination services, this accomplished team has you covered. Specific features of Buttercup Events Charleston’s service include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guestlist creation
  • Producing timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Caitlin M. Married on 06/13/2021

Amy is an ANGEL

Amy may be the most prepared person I have ever met. I thought I had my wedding planned before I met Amy-- I was so wrong. Amy came in and took everything to a level I couldn't even imagine. No details were overlooked or forgotten. Through a monsoon on the morning of the wedding to my bustle breaking at least 5 times on the dance floor, Amy took care of EVERYTHING. Because we hired Amy my husband, our families, and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding 100% stress free.
    Anna G. Married on 01/06/2021

Amy Is The Best!

As someone who works in the wedding industry, it is hard to let go and become a bride instead of a vendor, but Amy made that easy! She managed every aspect of the wedding and was always available to talk through plans, making the process so seamless. With her eye for design + detail, quick response rate, and fun attitude she is exactly who you would want by your side helping you to plan your special day! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Katlin
    Katlin K. Married on 11/13/2020

Amy is a Wonderful Planner, Organizer and Designer of All Things Beautiful!

Can't recommend Amy and Buttercup Events enough! When our original wedding in North Carolina crumbled due to the pandemic, we weren't sure what to do. We just knew we wanted to get married and start our lives. As we were reeling from the original plan falling apart, we started talking about where we could go with our parents, siblings and bridal party and still have a joyous celebration. We landed on Charleston - the place we got engaged.

I lived in another state and LOVED Charleston but I had never been there with the eyes of a bride so I didn't know any vendors or where to begin. I stumbled across Buttercup Events Charleston and Amy online, and within a few hours we were on the phone chatting, and minutes later I told my fiance I found our new wedding planner! We had a little over two months to pull together a new plan, and gosh I was so thankful to have Amy helping us out.

I'm a self-admitted super Type A planner, so the fact that I could relinquish my own control and trust her instantly spoke volumes. Amy instantly jumped into our new wedding plans and started picking up the pieces! Within a few days she had helped put together a great team of vendors, a vision and plan for our new wedding.

Amy was great about checking in, answering questions, getting back to me via email, text or phone, connecting with our vendors, and really giving us a peace of mind. She helped keep everything on schedule and brought to life our dreams and vision to create the most beautiful, joyous and perfect celebration of our wedding!

Buttercup Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I loved every second of working with you both!!! Being able to jump in and pull it all together was so special, I loved the way it all turned out! So thankful that you trusted me to to do it for you!

Summerville, South Carolina Summerville, SC, 29486
Location of (Buttercup Events Charleston)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding