Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie Reviews

18 Reviews for Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie

18 Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie Reviews
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/06/2018

The best florist in NC!!!!!

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Stephanie was to work with. She went truly above and beyond. I kept flip flopping on colors, adding flowers, etc. and she stayed super nice and helpful throughout. Plus the final arrangements were fabulous. People were constantly complimenting me on the flowers all night. From the beginning I told her how important the flowers were to me, as my dress was covered in flowers, and she understood and brought it all to life. Plus she stayed within budget the entire time. I only wish I had more occasions to work with Stephanie and her team, they were truly amazing!

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Our flowers by Stephanie were absolutely gorgeous! She was so easy to work with, I simply took in some pictures to show her what I had in mind and never thought about it again until our wedding day. When those flowers showed up, though, oh my goodness! They were stunning! We received compliments all day about how gorgeous our flowers and the centerpieces were and how well they fit us and the venue. She also has the neatest shop and you can tell she actually works with the flowers and enjoys her job - that was my favorite thing.

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot emphasize enough how gorgeous Stephanie's arrangements were. I come from a family of women who are very picky about flowers, and both my mother and grandmother teared up when they saw Stephanie's work. She is delightful to work with, and can take your abstract/vague ideas and make them into a cohesive theme. She's an artist through and through. Will be buying flowers from Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie -- on all our special occasions -- for the foreseeable future.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2017

Stephanie did an incredible job as our florist. She was so kind and accommodating to our budget. She is super talented and creative, and I was blown away by how much her flowers added to our venue and ceremony back drop. I highly recommend her!

Kate & Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Stephanie provided us with gorgeous flowers along with quality service at a reasonable price. Flowers were one of the things that I didn't really care about when I started wedding planning. However, when I discovered Stephanie, I started to get excited about our flowers. Stephanie grows a lot of her own flowers and greenery which I just loved. The late October flowers were just stunning. She also set-up the arrangements at the venue which was HUGE since we had opted not to use a wedding coordinator. She was flexible with meeting us throughout the process and we found her prices to be very reasonable given the service.

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephanie was great to work with through the entire process of wedding planning. Stephanie was very flexible in meeting with us and working out the details. I knew that I wanted flowers that were not typical of a late October wedding and Stephanie was very open and receptive to my ideas. She was also honest about which flowers would end going outside of the budget versus which ones would be a comparable option to still give me the look I was going for in the end. I would highly recommend Stephanie and would love to work with her again :)

Nikki · Married on 09/12/2015

"So flowers are not my thing." Is what I told Stephanie when we met. But I gave her a little "idea" board of the look I was going for and she ran with it. Stephanie was so easy to work with, had lots of creative ideas, and is so knowledgeable and helpful with design and style. My bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets were the first things I saw on my wedding day, and they were gorgeous! The girls couldn't say enough about their bouquets. The arbor at my ceremony was so soft, elegant, and romantic, everything we had spoke about. Then walking into the reception took my breath away- the tables were everything I dreamed of and more. This was all after Stephanie and I had only one conversation about flowers- like I said, she listened, and then she went above and beyond what I imagined. We had so many complements of how simple, yet romantic everything was. Stephanie has so much passion for what she does and it shows in her work. I would recommend Stephanie with Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie to any bride! This was an amazing and worry-free experience.

Katherine · Married on 09/12/2015

I am the mother-of-the-bride and unfortunately I was not able to attend the initial meeting with my daughter and Stephanie. I was hoping that Stephanie would capture the vision that my daughter had for her wedding. Well, my first glimpse at Stephanie's' work is when the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets showed up and they were perfect!! Then I saw the arbor that my daughter and son-in-law were to be married under, adorned so eloquently. But, when I saw the reception area, it captured the essence of romance and softness. The textures, colors, candlelight enveloped the room and made it magical. Stephanie hit it out of the park!! She definitely captured my daughter's dreams and turned them into reality. Great work!! I would definitely use Stephanie again for other venues and highly recommend her!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/29/2015

Sophisticated Florals by Stephanie created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my North Carolina wedding. Stephanie was incredibly responsive and helpful when discussing the style and selection of the flowers, and she was able to take my vision for the wedding and apply it when planning and putting the bouquets together. When I arrived at the wedding venue before the ceremony, the flowers were placed perfectly and definitely set the tone for the entire setting. The flowers were elegant while still looking loose and romantic-- they were whimsical, and they were even more gorgeous than I could have imagined. She brought candle votives and vases, arranged and hung greenery at the entrance to the wedding chapel, and brought greenery to put around the cake. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any wedding or event. Absolutely perfect.

Debbie · Married on 11/08/2014

I would work with Stephanie on any other event that I would need her services. Would recommend her for any of your need services. She went above our expectation for the day.

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and creative and just a joy to be around. We loved everything that she did. Thank you so much for making our day special.

• User2151939 · 2+ years ago

We chose Stephanie because she just has an eye for unique floral arrangements. I didn't want the simple, classic rose arrangements that you see so often at weddings. I let her know my colors and let her imagination take hold. On my wedding day I had the most beautiful flowers and I was so happy with what she created in my centerpieces, ceremony decor, and bouquets. I highly recommend her!

Emerald · Married on 09/15/2012

Stephanie is awesome! She was the very first vendor I booked after picking the location for our September wedding. I know nothing about flowers but had a general vision of how I wanted everything to look. I had several pictures of the basic style I was going for and talked it over with her and let her tackle the job. We couldn't have been happier with the result - everything was so beautiful and really tied the entire event together. Even my complimented all of the arrangements and asked me to keep his boutonniere.

You can't go wrong choosing her to do your flowers for your wedding or any other event. She really listens to what you want and don't want and offers as much help as you need with great creativity and flexibility.

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2012

Stephanie went above and beyond to get the exact flowers that I requested even though they were out of season and hard to find. They were also all in my budget. She even worked very professionally with my horrible wedding coordinator.

Catherine · Married on 06/08/2012

Working with Stephanie was amazing!! She would get back to my questions within a short period of time and was always there to assist me. I can honestly say that I didn't have one worry about my flowers on my wedding day because she was so helpful. I gave her my ideas and what I like and don't like and she created everything perfectly! I could not have been happier and I would recommend her to everyone looking for gorgeous flowers!! Thank you Stephanie, you rock!

Emma · Married on 10/25/2014

Stephanie was great to work with! The ideas I had about what I wanted for my wedding flowers were really disorganized and vague and she managed to take all of the scattered feedback I gave her and put together EXACTLY what I wanted. We got tons of compliments on the flowers. The centerpieces she did for our reception also looked great -- even better than the inspiration pictures we gave her. Worth every penny!

Brooke · Married on 06/16/2012

4.2
      3.5

The flowers were beautiful and I was very happy with how everything turned out!

3.0

Stephanie provided gorgeous flowers for our wedding, and she managed it at the price we requested. I definitely recommend her.