Winston Salem, NC 27199 Map · Phone number

About Petal Flower Company

Petal Flower Co. is a wedding and event florist in North Carolina. We believe in using as many local and seasonal flowers as possible to create bohemian, garden-inspired arrangements.

We're all about the client that loves flowers and desires to be heard when expressing their vision to someone who's as excited about their wedding as they are!

When you describe your wedding flowers, if you use any of the words,

• asymmetrical
  • loose
  • bohemian
  • organic
  • southern
  • romantic
  • garden-inspired

... then you've found your florist. We'd love to hear all about your wedding vision and how we can make it come to life with beauitful wedding flowers.

Contact us at hello@petalflowerco.com

Petal Flower Company 2
Petal Flower Company 3
Petal Flower Company 4

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2017

I would recommend Petal Flower Co. to any and every bride. I had an incredible experience, and I cannot speak highly enough about them. Elisha is so lovely to talk to and really does an amazing job at capturing all that her brides envision for their day. I wanted my wedding flowers to be so unique, organic and romantic and that is exactly what I got. It was such a relief to not have anything to worry about with this vendor. I was able to discuss my vision and move on to the millions of other little details that had to be done without a worry in the world. Elisha and her team are so professional and diligent. I was also able to get exactly what I was looking for within my budget as well. Thank you so much Petal Flower Co.

Erica · Married on 07/01/2017

I will never run out of praise for Petal Flower Company. In planning my wedding, florals were one of the things I cared about most. I was going for a garden theme with loose flowers and a soft color palette. Upon first receiving a quote from Elisha, I was completely floored with how quickly her and her team were able to understand my vision. They were able to bring my dreams to life and it far exceeded every expectation. All of our personal flowers were fantastic, but Petal was also able to put together a tablescape that completely set the tone for our entire night. They brought candles and vintage gold candle holders, along with gold pedestal vases that matched our theme perfectly. Their attention to detail was impeccable and all of our guests noticed.

In addition, working with Petal is easy and so enjoyable. Each person we dealt with was lovely and made us feel relaxed and in good hands. They were so accommodating and were understanding of changes and budget constrictions. We barely noticed their fast work on our wedding day, making the end product that much more amazing. I was given a card which detailed every flower they used in my bridal bouquet, something I'll keep and cherish forever.

If you're in need of a florist, you absolutely can't go wrong with Petal Flower Company.

Petal Flower Company 5
    Petal Flower Company 6
    Petal Flower Company 7
    Petal Flower Company 8

Brensley · Married on 06/25/2017

Petal Flower Co. was one of my best vendors for my wedding. They worked with me to fit my budget, handled every little detail, and completely understood my vision. There was not a single moment I had to worry about the flowers. They set things up beautifully and had everything ready on time. I had a vision in mind and they took it to the next level and exceeded my expectations! They are the best!

Award

Petal Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Winston Salem, NC, 27199 See on map