About Beverly's Flowers and Gifts

Fresh Ideas with Exceptional Service.

Beverly’s Flowers and Gifts is committed to making your wedding day as special as possible. The size of our shop enables us to give you, the bride, the personal attention necessary to make this a reality. Your flowers should reflect your personality and be unique. Our staff is devoted to customizing your flowers so they are distinctly you.

We have received the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award seven times in a row.  These awards are based on our reviews and for that, we are very proud and appreciate those that took the time to review our work.

We recommend that each couple make an appointment for a free floral consultation. We do not charge for this service. We are confident that you will find our talent, imagination and ability to work within your budget all that you will need to make your decision. Our work speaks for itself. Appointments are available at your convenience, including a limited number of evening hours.
To schedule your free consultation go to:  http://www.flowersbybeverly.com/wedding-flower-pre-consultation-form/

We, at Beverly’s, take a great deal of pride and a sense of accomplishment in our work. The shop is an active member of the Triad Bridal Association and The Winston-Salem Florist Association. We try to stay on top of the latest trends and freshest ideas through the continuing education programs these organizations offer. Not only are we looking forward to the opportunity to be a part of your special day—we look forward to being a part of all your floral and gift-giving occasions. Only through prompt, courteous, creative and professional service do we feel we will reach this goal.

Serving the Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Lexington and surrounding area.  And we will travel for that special couple.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (5)
Venue Visit (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Single Flowers (3)

From where I'm from, Beverly is the best florist around. Not only is she personable and reliable, she is fun to work with and very accepting of different situations and designs. She took the vision that my wife & I had for our wedding and completely shocked us with the outcome. It was more than we could have ever even asked for, she completely blew us away with the setup of flowers and the arrangements. She looked at all of my pintrest boards and really took in the look that I wanted for our wedding. Needless to say, it wasn't just beautiful, it was spectacular, and most of all perfect. I even recommended a co-worker there, because in my opinion, you don't get any better than Beverly and let's be honest, no one leaves a wedding talking about the cake!! So if you want an amazing, person to work with, as well as beautiful arrangements, Beverly is perfect for ANY occasion!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beverly’s is great! I had like a million ideas for a bouquet and she somehow, amazingly, managed to fulfill them all in my beautiful bouquet! I loved it! She was even able to get a specific flower, that wasn’t even really in season, but just happened to have a few, that had a special meaning to us. Bouquets, mothers flowers, and boutonnière’s were all beautiful!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Table Arrangements
Artificial
10 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Beverly's of Midway Flowers creates some of the most stunning flowers for weddings. They are so professional, making sure every last little detail is done to make your wedding as beautiful as the bride. They are pleasure to work with!

I have worked with Beverly's on numerous weddings and not only is their work amazingly beautiful but I have seen them go above and beyond to wow their clients. Beverly and her team are always friendly and helpful. When a bride tells me she is using Beverly's I know that the bouquets and other florals are going to be gorgeous.

One of the absolute best florists in the triad. I love to work with them, they are always smiling!

In our humble opinion, Beverly's is among the top florists in the area. She is willing to work with each couple to make sure that they are getting what they actually want. She is also able to make suggestions to help brides find unique presentations so that they don't feel as if they are being steered into choices that might not be comfortable for them. We have worked with her and her staff for more years than I care to mention, and she is always reliable, creative and eager to help each couple make their vision a reality. I have never had any of our brides say anything other than how thrilled they were withg her work.

I enjoyed working with Beverly on a client's wedding, and look forward to working with her again in the future. She does amazing work, but more importantly, she really cares that each bride has exactly what she wants. Beverly went above and beyond her duty this weekend to create two lovely options for my bride when certain flowers were unavailable. The bride was absolutely thrilled and everything looked perfect. I highly recommend Beverly's of Midway for my clients.

Events

11130 Old US Highway 52 South, Winston Salem, NC 27107   See On Map
336-764-1091 (phone)
Beverly's Flowers and Gifts is a wedding floral designer from Winston Salem, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greensboro , High Point, and Lexington. Beverly's Flowers and Gifts is a professional floral designer that has been part of the Winston Salem, NC wedding industry since 1992 specializing in weddings, events, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners.