83 Reviews for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts

Venue Visit (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Single Flowers (3)
83 Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Ms. Beverly is one of a kind! The way she is able to make your ideas come to life is a true talent. Her team is extremely efficient and effective and I literally had no worries on my wedding day. Her prices are amazing too for the quality of work her and her team put in. I will be using her again for any events we will have in the future and for all floral arrangements. She has become my new go-to place! xoxo

Profile Picture Deona, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

From where I'm from, Beverly is the best florist around. Not only is she personable and reliable, she is fun to work with and very accepting of different situations and designs. She took the vision that my wife & I had for our wedding and completely shocked us with the outcome. It was more than we could have ever even asked for, she completely blew us away with the setup of flowers and the arrangements. She looked at all of my pintrest boards and really took in the look that I wanted for our wedding. Needless to say, it wasn't just beautiful, it was spectacular, and most of all perfect. I even recommended a co-worker there, because in my opinion, you don't get any better than Beverly and let's be honest, no one leaves a wedding talking about the cake!! So if you want an amazing, person to work with, as well as beautiful arrangements, Beverly is perfect for ANY occasion!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beverly’s is great! I had like a million ideas for a bouquet and she somehow, amazingly, managed to fulfill them all in my beautiful bouquet! I loved it! She was even able to get a specific flower, that wasn’t even really in season, but just happened to have a few, that had a special meaning to us. Bouquets, mothers flowers, and boutonnière’s were all beautiful!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Beverly’s flowers were gorgeous! She was very adaptable to my changing ideas and made excellent suggestions based on the venue! She thought of lots of things I would have never thought of!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were amazing.

Profile Picture Mariena , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow is all I can say. After receiving several great referrals we set up an appointment at Beverly’s with only our colors and wedding date in mind. She gave us some ideas then we left it all up to her. And, let me tell you she did not disappoint. The bouquets, boutineers, ceremony arrangements and flowers for the reception tables exceeded every expectation of my daughter and me. It seemed like after meeting my daughter once she just knew how to make it perfect. She transformed the ceremony venue in to a perfect balance of simplicity and elegance. The day of the wedding her staff arrived right on-time and went to work without any direction from me. During the 8 month planning process I never once worried about the flowers. We could not have been any happier with her service. I have and will continue to recommend her for any event. In fact, a bride to be was touring the venue prior to our wedding and said she wanted her ceremony to be exactly like this one. Talk about “a wow factor”. Beverly, you are the best!!

Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - A last minute request to fill some vases. They last 5 weeks
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - Rented from Beverly!  Awesome idea to rent greenery
Photos
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - These were a last minute request to fill some vases I had.
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - The staff climbed a pretty tall ladder to make this happen.
Profile Picture Michele, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly and her team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day vision! I could not have imagined more vivid, vibrant, whimsical flowers to truly set my special day apart! She delivered far beyond even what my example pictures looked like, and guests raved the whole night through about the gorgeous bouquets! I would recommend Beverly to any Bride for her reliability, creativity, and all around great service! She was there to attend to any questions I had and I'm so thrilled to have had the chance to work with her!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly was very helpful and creative in our planning process. She also helped move everything when we had to move our ceremony inside!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Every recommendation she gave helped both make the occassion beautiful, but also on budget. I loved the garlands, aisle runners, bouquets, boutonnierres, and every amazing detail. Beverly was able to work with my dad's antique bottle collection and created a special memorial arrangement for my grandfather's cane. She's truly a pro.

Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bridesmaid bouquets
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bouttonnierre
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - aisle markers were reused from the rehearsal centerpieces
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - fabric swag and tie backs
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bridal bouquet
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Sooooo easy to work with for our wedding. After meeting to share ideas, she completely excelled at being able to mastermind the flowers and decorations for me, which is exactly what I needed - and she kept it WELL within my budget. The end product was absolutely gorgeous, very organic looking. We did not have a traditional wedding party to decorate, but her flowers helped everyone feel a part of the event. It was perfect for our wedding setting and energy. She was proactive in working with me, and quick to respond to any messages or questions I had. I highly recommend her to others.

Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bouquet on head table
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - flower bar
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - flower bar
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - table centerpiece
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bouquet
Photo for Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Review - bouquet and boutonniere
Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVE these people! I’m not a bride that knows a lot about flowers or which ones go well together so I gave Beverly total control of the flowers and center pieces for my wedding and when I walked into the barn I was totally speechless she did such an amazing job and it was absolutely stunning if your looking for a great florist Beverly is your woman!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly's did a fantastic job with our wedding! They do more than just flowers. She will work with you to truly make your event special and at the budget that is comfortable for you! She is simply a wonderful person. The entire experience was a delight! Thanks Beverly!

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love Beverly's! She did an amazing job with my bouquets. The flowers made my wedding! She went above and beyond to make my day perfect.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly and her crew far exceeded my expectations for the flowers and arrangements at our wedding. Beverly could see my vision and she made sure it happened.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beverly is absolutely amazing! From the beginning she sat down with me and we discussed every little detail to a tee. She even gave me some advice on a few things I was uncertain of. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. She ever made sure to hand deliver my bouquet to my bridal suit to make sure it was what I wanted and to make sure I received it. Absolutely amazing service especially with the amount of times I had to call her and change things or forgot something. Thank you again Beverly for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Brennan, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beverly did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding in Advance, NC! We had a budget for flowers that Beverly was able to stick to and still made all the arrangements look stunning, mixing in lots of unique flowers so that they were neutral but still interesting. My Mom made paper flowers that she wanted to incorporate into the bouquets because she is crafty, and it would help fill out the bouquets. Beverly helped figure out the logistics and it turned out great.
When I first saw the flowers I was so pleased, they were exactly what I had envisioned. This was one of the best vendors we worked with for my wedding and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly. did an awesome job with my wedding. The flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Sylena, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I have never seen more beautiful flowers at a wedding! Stunning arrangements and bouquets! She was very forthcoming with ideas to keep costs down, and had access to other decorative items (fabric, stands, etc) to help us achieve the look we were going for. I cannot recommend Beverly highly enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Beverly was truly awesome! She is very experienced, talented and has wonderful ideas to help guide you to the perfect day with perfect flowers. They were on time, stayed to the budget and over delivered when it came to just gorgeous flowers!!! Thank you Beverly, and sorry for such a delay in thanking you for making the wedding beautiful!!
Donna

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Donna, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Let me start by saying that Beverly is amazing.! I ran a wedding department of a resort for years and have worked with tons of vendors. In my 17 years of hospitality Beverly steals the cake. She takes her time, gets all of the details right and most of all she has a heart of gold. Her creativity is truly remarkable . My wedding was gorgeous and my flowers exactly what I wanted. If you're looking for quality service and product, give Beverly a call today.

Profile Picture Genia, 4/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beverly was so incredibly helpful through our entire wedding planning process! She went above and beyond and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results. She was able to take my Pinterest board and scattered thoughts and turn them into the bouquet and wedding decor of my dreams. She was nothing short of a joy to work with! Everything she touched was beautiful and I would hands down recommend her for ANY event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beverly and her team did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding! I just sent her a picture that I found online and she brought the flowers of my choice to life and made them more beautiful that I could have ever imagined! Beverly was so easy to work with even with her crazy schedule- she was always there to answer any question I had. She was so down to earth and helped me determine any uncertainty that I had regarding ANYTHING wedding. Beverly and her team are top of the line florists! I highly suggest them!!!! You will not go wrong or be disappointed!

Profile Picture Leighanne, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beverly was awesome! She understood exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like and she exceeded my expectations! My flowers were beautiful and I could not have asked for better centerpieces and bouquets. Beverly really took the vision I had in my head and made it a reality.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Beverly was so professional, innovative, and helpful. I would highly recommend her because of her interest in the client, their style, and their budget. The fact that she was familiar with the venue where our celebrations took place was also invaluable. She was easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and the weekend of the event.

Profile Picture User6701722, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements