Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 6
Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 7

Jessica Brannan · Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded expectations!!

My husband and I are so glad we chose Beverly as our wedding florist. She is amazing and far exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect!

Mackenzie Yohn · Married on 11/17/2018

Bev is the best!

Beverly and team were amazing. I procrastinated picking a flower vendor until 2 months before our wedding. Miss Bev was recommended by a family friend and could not have made my last minute choice any easier. She was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and made the vision I didn't know I had come to life. The compliments were endless.

Morgan Funk · Married on 10/13/2018

Beverly and her staff honored my numerous, and constantly changing, requests for the most perfect flowers at our ceremony and reception.

Beverly and her staff created the most beautiful centerpieces, aisle markets, bouquets, and more, all while keeping our budget in mind. The guests complimented the flowers more than anything else!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 8
  • Caroline

Caroline Byrd · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and beyond!

Beverly was absolutely amazing to work with!! I had my dream wedding thanks to her. Eucalyptus, succulents, white pumpkins, lanterns....you name it and Beverly made it happen. Beverly is so kind and knowledgeable and I always looked forward to our meetings, she kept us laughing. Truly can’t say enough amazing things about Beverlys flowers and gifts

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 9
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 10

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

The perfect touch!

Beverly designed beautiful bouquets with very little help from an indecisive bride. Her vision turned out amazing and I couldn't have asked for better.

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 11
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 12

Madison Ricena · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful experience with a dedicated and talented florist!

Beverly was well prepared and delivered exactly what I wanted for my big day!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful job well done!

Beverly and her crew are amazing! I can’t tell you how many people complimented on my bouquet , it was stunning . We had a wonderful experience working with her .

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 13
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 14
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 15
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 16

Ashton Sherrin · Married on 06/23/2018

Beverly's in Midway is the Best!

Beverly does beautiful work and also is so helpful. She even helped us begin planning due to her knowledge and skills. 5 stars all around!

Deona · Married on 05/05/2018

Ms. Beverly is one of a kind! The way she is able to make your ideas come to life is a true talent. Her team is extremely efficient and effective and I literally had no worries on my wedding day. Her prices are amazing too for the quality of work her and her team put in. I will be using her again for any events we will have in the future and for all floral arrangements. She has become my new go-to place! xoxo

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Beverly was great to work with. I met with her twice at her store and we went over specifics. I was not very picky about my flowers, I just wanted a particular color to them. The flowers were beautiful and I received many compliments. She was very easy to work with and delivered everything exactly as we discussed. Many family and friends got to enjoy the flowers for several days after the wedding too.

Leanne Robbins · Married on 04/14/2018

Fantastic!

The best! Beverly is so talented! She can make any vision come true! Or for people like me with no clue how choose colors and styles, guide to make decisions to fit your goals and budget. It was so nice working with someone who is passionate about making my wedding day beautiful while being conscious of a budget. I felt like I was consulting a kind, enthusiastic friend during my whole experience. I would 100% recommend Beverly to any bride to be!

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

From where I'm from, Beverly is the best florist around. Not only is she personable and reliable, she is fun to work with and very accepting of different situations and designs. She took the vision that my wife & I had for our wedding and completely shocked us with the outcome. It was more than we could have ever even asked for, she completely blew us away with the setup of flowers and the arrangements. She looked at all of my pintrest boards and really took in the look that I wanted for our wedding. Needless to say, it wasn't just beautiful, it was spectacular, and most of all perfect. I even recommended a co-worker there, because in my opinion, you don't get any better than Beverly and let's be honest, no one leaves a wedding talking about the cake!! So if you want an amazing, person to work with, as well as beautiful arrangements, Beverly is perfect for ANY occasion!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 17
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 18
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 19
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 20
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 21
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 22

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Beverly’s is great! I had like a million ideas for a bouquet and she somehow, amazingly, managed to fulfill them all in my beautiful bouquet! I loved it! She was even able to get a specific flower, that wasn’t even really in season, but just happened to have a few, that had a special meaning to us. Bouquets, mothers flowers, and boutonnière’s were all beautiful!!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 23
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 24

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Beverly’s flowers were gorgeous! She was very adaptable to my changing ideas and made excellent suggestions based on the venue! She thought of lots of things I would have never thought of!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 25
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 26

Mariena · Married on 10/14/2017

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were amazing.

Michele · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow is all I can say. After receiving several great referrals we set up an appointment at Beverly’s with only our colors and wedding date in mind. She gave us some ideas then we left it all up to her. And, let me tell you she did not disappoint. The bouquets, boutineers, ceremony arrangements and flowers for the reception tables exceeded every expectation of my daughter and me. It seemed like after meeting my daughter once she just knew how to make it perfect. She transformed the ceremony venue in to a perfect balance of simplicity and elegance. The day of the wedding her staff arrived right on-time and went to work without any direction from me. During the 8 month planning process I never once worried about the flowers. We could not have been any happier with her service. I have and will continue to recommend her for any event. In fact, a bride to be was touring the venue prior to our wedding and said she wanted her ceremony to be exactly like this one. Talk about “a wow factor”. Beverly, you are the best!!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 27
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 33
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 34
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 35

Grace · Married on 10/14/2017

Beverly and her team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day vision! I could not have imagined more vivid, vibrant, whimsical flowers to truly set my special day apart! She delivered far beyond even what my example pictures looked like, and guests raved the whole night through about the gorgeous bouquets! I would recommend Beverly to any Bride for her reliability, creativity, and all around great service! She was there to attend to any questions I had and I'm so thrilled to have had the chance to work with her!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 36
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 37
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 38
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 39
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 40
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 41

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Beverly was very helpful and creative in our planning process. She also helped move everything when we had to move our ceremony inside!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Beverly and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Every recommendation she gave helped both make the occassion beautiful, but also on budget. I loved the garlands, aisle runners, bouquets, boutonnierres, and every amazing detail. Beverly was able to work with my dad's antique bottle collection and created a special memorial arrangement for my grandfather's cane. She's truly a pro.

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 42
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 43
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 44
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 45
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 46

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Sooooo easy to work with for our wedding. After meeting to share ideas, she completely excelled at being able to mastermind the flowers and decorations for me, which is exactly what I needed - and she kept it WELL within my budget. The end product was absolutely gorgeous, very organic looking. We did not have a traditional wedding party to decorate, but her flowers helped everyone feel a part of the event. It was perfect for our wedding setting and energy. She was proactive in working with me, and quick to respond to any messages or questions I had. I highly recommend her to others.

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 47
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 53
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 54
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 55

Sydney · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely LOVE these people! I’m not a bride that knows a lot about flowers or which ones go well together so I gave Beverly total control of the flowers and center pieces for my wedding and when I walked into the barn I was totally speechless she did such an amazing job and it was absolutely stunning if your looking for a great florist Beverly is your woman!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 56
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 57
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 58
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 59

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2017

Beverly's did a fantastic job with our wedding! They do more than just flowers. She will work with you to truly make your event special and at the budget that is comfortable for you! She is simply a wonderful person. The entire experience was a delight! Thanks Beverly!

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 60

Amber · Married on 06/24/2017

Love Beverly's! She did an amazing job with my bouquets. The flowers made my wedding! She went above and beyond to make my day perfect.

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Beverly and her crew far exceeded my expectations for the flowers and arrangements at our wedding. Beverly could see my vision and she made sure it happened.

Beverly's Flowers and Gifts 61

Brennan · Married on 06/11/2017

Beverly is absolutely amazing! From the beginning she sat down with me and we discussed every little detail to a tee. She even gave me some advice on a few things I was uncertain of. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. She ever made sure to hand deliver my bouquet to my bridal suit to make sure it was what I wanted and to make sure I received it. Absolutely amazing service especially with the amount of times I had to call her and change things or forgot something. Thank you again Beverly for making our day amazing!