Cary, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number

About Lilybird Flower

Lilybird Flowers is a wedding floral design company located in Cary, North Carolina. Owner Leah started the business after her own wedding, feeling there was a need for flowers that didn’t bust a couple’s budget. Every day, they strive to make each client’s life more beautiful with their vibrant blooms. They specialize in weddings, photo shoots, and non-profit events, and give a portion of every sale to local businesses and needs, as well as donating flowers to local hospitals and care centers.

Opening their doors to the local community in 2017, Lilybird Flowers aims to offer the most comprehensive services to their clients. Their extensive capabilities include consultations, event design, wholesale and bulk flowers, venue visits, and preservation, along with delivery, set up, and clean up. Lilybird Flower’s experienced designers can create pieces in every floral style, such as classic, modern, preppy, tropical, romantic, country, clamorous, nautical, vintage, rustic, and eclectic. Couples can choose to have arrangements such as:

• Aisle decor

Lilybird Flower 5
Lilybird Flower 6
Lilybird Flower 7

Halerie · Married on 08/25/2018

Leah did an INCREDIBLE job with the flowers at our wedding - we had so many compliments!! She truly went above and beyond to create a gorgeous arch with sunflowers that was even more beautiful than what we discussed, and then came back after the wedding to pick up any leftover flowers and donate them to a local nursing home. I highly recommend her - she is laidback and easy to work with, provides incredible arrangements at a very reasonable price, and has a great eye for design! 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

pamela · Married on 04/28/2018

I wish there were more than 5 stars to provide... Leah was an absolute DREAM to work with - spending SO much dedicated time with me before the wedding to talk about details and brainstorm ideas, and making my wedding day dreams absolutely come true, in fact EXCEEDING anything I could have ever imagined. She shared Pinterest boards with me, shared her own personal wedding experience and pointers, and pulled together my vision for a mix of greenery and florals across the huge ceremony pergola, 8 foot fireplace mantle, all of our guest tables, and extra details placed throughout the venue. She even added details to some of the decor that I had provided myself, such as signs, and our cake.

I wanted special color of rose to commemorate my father, which she tracked down without question! (I don't know how - as I don't even think they grow in North Carolina!)
    She helped me me explore ideas for what my bridesmaids would carry down the aisle, and we ended with a single white rose which I LOVED - she found the biggest most beautiful white roses for them to hold.
    She showed me different ways that boutonnieres could be presented (I didn't know there were so many options!) and helped me pick out what I liked best, and also kept track of the number of wrist versus pin-on corsages. The boutonnieres and corsages were so beautiful!!!!

I CANNOT say enough great things about how it was to work with Leah leading up to the wedding, and her impeccable execution of everything!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kiwanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Lilybird flowers provided arrangements for my wedding this weekend. I can't put into words how happy I was with the bouquets!!! Leah was able to capture everything that I was looking for and even add a little extra just for the groom! Thank you for awesome service to us and for giving back to those who need a little love in the community!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Lilybird Flower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Love Cake
    Love Cake Wedding Cakes

I have had the opportunity to work with Lilybird Flowers at a couple of weddings. Leah is a great joy to work with. She is pleasant and professional and fun to work alongside. She has helped me with my wedding cakes by creating beautiful floral embellishments but has also been fun to watch as she creates lush and appealing garlands and tablescapes with her beautiful floral designs. I highly recommend Lilybird Flowers for any event!

• Cary Cary, NC, 27513 See on map