Design by Elisa

1657 Main Divide Drive, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About Design by Elisa

As an Award Winning Designer and a Graduate of South Florida School of Floral design I have worked in the industry as a designer and consultant for over 25 years now. I specialize in Weddings & Events and would love to offer you a free consultation. Having work in many enivorments from a family owned florist to other shops from New York to Florida, I now work independently in my own floral business designing for people on a budget because I believe and know flowers do not have to cost a fortune to look like a fortune!

I love what I do and it shows in my work and professionalism. I do what I say I'm going to do and I listen to my clients desires in great detail and the end product shows in not only a beautiful floral event but in my very happy clients faces. I care about the people I design for and it shows in my work.

I look forward to the possibility of designing and creating the beautiful wedding or event you envision! Please take a look at my website to see some of my work at http://www.designbyelisa.com

Follow Design by Elisa on

Blush, burgundy & dusty miller
Blush, burgundy & dusty miller

5 Reviews for Design by Elisa

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

I highly recommend Elisa for your wedding!

My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning! I can honestly say that I was never worried about my flowers on my wedding day – thanks to Elisa! I went in to our first meeting having really no idea what I was looking for and she somehow translated my confusion into something beautiful. She worked within my budget and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many complements! If did it all over again, she would be a vendor I would absolutely choose again. Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Design by Elisa's reply:

Thank you Christina! You were an absolute joy to work with I love your ideas and your vision and I appreciate you putting so much trust in me to make your dream a reality. You and Thomas are such a beautiful couple and you both just shined on your wedding day! I love The Matthews House it was the perfect framework for the beautiful flowers that you had chosen :)

PB · Married on 11/25/2017

I highly recommend this amazing lady!

I highly recommend this amazing lady. Not only is she professional and very talented, her heart and love for her job shined through. She treated my wedding preparations as if she were planning her very own wedding. I loved working with her.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Design by Elisa's reply:

Oh Peg, you are so sweet! I was really honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you for allowing me to bring your vision to a reality! You & Jay are such a beautiful couple and I really loved every part of the planning process with you both. Thank you so much for your kind words!

cindy · Married on 08/14/2016

I hired Elisa to paint a mural for a powder room, arrange a centerpiece for my dining room and years later a very special custom painting for my mother. Every time she delivered results that surpassed my expectations! I find her to be an avid listener and great collaborator, highly creative and professional. She is a special and very talented artist in many different aspects. That is the reason I am about to hire her again to do a custom painting. She takes my ideas and turns them in to something way beyond my imagination! Cindy E

Sent on 08/14/2016

Design by Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! It was such a pleasure for me to collaborate with you as well and make your visions a creative reality. Thank you for all the trust you put in me and my designs, I truly enjoyed getting to know you and working together! I’m so glad you’re so pleased with my work.

Design by Elisa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 1657 Main Divide Drive Wake Forest, 27587 See on map