Design by Elisa

Wake Forest, NC View map

$2,000 Typical Price

As an Award Winning Designer and a Graduate of South Florida School of Floral design I have worked in the industry as a designer and consultant for over 25 years now. I specialize in small customized Weddings & Events and would love to offer you a free consultation. Having worked in many enivorments from a family owned florist to other shops from New York to Florida, I now work independently in my own floral business designing for people on a budget but wanting high quality premium florals & designs. I believe and know flowers do not have to cost a fortune to look like a fortune!

I love what I do and it shows in my work and professionalism. I do what I say I'm going to do and I listen to my clients desires in great detail and the end product shows in not only a beautiful floral event but in my very happy clients faces. I care about the people I design for and it shows in my work.

I look forward to the possibility of designing and creating the beautiful wedding or event you envision! Please take a look at my website to see some of my work at http://www.designbyelisa.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Christina Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend Elisa for your wedding!

My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning! I can honestly say that I was never worried about my flowers on my wedding day – thanks to Elisa! I went in to our first meeting having really no idea what I was looking for and she somehow translated my confusion into something beautiful. She worked within my budget and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many complements! If did it all over again, she would be a vendor I would absolutely choose again. Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Design by Elisa's reply:

Thank you Christina! You were an absolute joy to work with I love your ideas and your vision and I appreciate you putting so much trust in me to make your dream a reality. You and Thomas are such a beautiful couple and you both just shined on your wedding day! I love The Matthews House it was the perfect framework for the beautiful flowers that you had chosen :)
    Pb Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend this amazing lady!

I highly recommend this amazing lady. Not only is she professional and very talented, her heart and love for her job shined through. She treated my wedding preparations as if she were planning her very own wedding. I loved working with her.

Design by Elisa's reply:

Oh Peg, you are so sweet! I was really honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you for allowing me to bring your vision to a reality! You & Jay are such a beautiful couple and I really loved every part of the planning process with you both. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Cindy Married on 08/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Elisa to paint a mural for a powder room, arrange a centerpiece for my dining room and years later a very special custom painting for my mother. Every time she delivered results that surpassed my expectations! I find her to be an avid listener and great collaborator, highly creative and professional. She is a special and very talented artist in many different aspects. That is the reason I am about to hire her again to do a custom painting. She takes my ideas and turns them in to something way beyond my imagination! Cindy E

Design by Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! It was such a pleasure for me to collaborate with you as well and make your visions a creative reality. Thank you for all the trust you put in me and my designs, I truly enjoyed getting to know you and working together! I’m so glad you’re so pleased with my work.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1657 Main Divide Drive Wake Forest, 27587
Location of (Design by Elisa)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding