Blossom Artistry

Pittsboro, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blossom Artistry is a family-owned and operated wedding florist located in Pittsboro, North Carolina. Initially established in 2000, the company is managed by designers Julie and Mitch, who boast over 50 years of combined floristry experience. The team is devoted to creating beautiful floral arrangements, using their expertise and creative knowledge to bring your vision to life. Couples can choose from vast styles for their big day.

Blossom Artistry specializes in custom floral packages for special occasions. The team offers consultations, floral samples, and venue visits to ensure flawless event design. All packages include delivery, set up, and clean-up on the big day. Couples can select from an extensive selection of floral items for their wedding, such as bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and table centerpieces.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Madeline W. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing Florist

Julie and her team are wonderful to work with. I think I had three meetings with Julie leading up to the
    wedding and sent her my Pinterest board and she nailed the exact look I wanted for my wedding. I had
    zero worries working with her prior to the wedding day and everything turned out so incredibly
    beautiful and romantic for the wedding. Julie is so kind, so talented and so helpful. Not only did she
    provide amazing florals and greenery, but she also helped me to figure out my tent setup and provided
    the majority of the decorations that went on all of our tables. The bouquets for all the bridesmaids and
    myself were perfect. She made a gorgeous garland of greenery and flowers to go above the fireplace
    where we had our ceremony. The first time I saw all the floral and greenery setup in the tent was when
    we walked into our reception, and it was even more than I expected. It is clear Julie’s priority is to not
    just ensure you get exactly what you want, but to go above and beyond.
    Aisha A. Married on 06/11/2022

Phenomenal Job!!!

Blossom Artistry was an absolute pleasure to work with!! They were both extremely professional and very responsive! They always responded within a timely manner and made sure the brides vision was captured! Super friendly staff and executed beautifully on the big day! I would highly recommend blossom artistry to any couples looking for floral design!! Thanks Blossom Artistry!
    Hana P. Married on 06/11/2022

Great experience!!!

I had such a great experience with Blossom Artistry!! I would highly recommend them from being very responsive with getting back to you in a timely manner, and showed pictures of what I wanted for my special day (they provided exactly what I wanted). Thank you Blossom Artistry for being apart of our special day!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill Hotel Weddings

Gorgeous flower centerpieces and pillar arrangements. The set up crew was quick and efficient along with being very friendly! Not only does Julie specialize in arrangements but also in layouts of spaces! Wonderful job.

260 West Street Pittsboro, NC, 27312
9195452837
Location of (Blossom Artistry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding