Blossom Artistry Reviews

66 | Pittsboro, NC

66 Reviews for Blossom Artistry

Blake Misciagno · Married on 12/10/2019

Highly Recommend

Blossom Artistry did a great job working with me and my family to create the perfect flowers and decorations for my wedding. They were flexible and responded in a timely manner. I highly recommend Blossom Artistry!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Eve

Eve · Married on 11/16/2019

Beyond my vision

The moment I sat down with the owner Julie and showed her ideas and described my vision she knew EXACTLY what I was look for. They are all so nice and when my flowers arrived I was blown away they were the most gorgeous flowers I have ever laid my eyes on! I can’t say enough great things!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Kay Spoon · Married on 11/09/2019

Mother of the bride

I have used Blossom services throughout the years. For my daughter's wedding, they went out of their way to accommodate us. The design was well thought out. They coordinated well with other vendors and flowers were fabulous.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Patt

Patt Sturdivant · Married on 10/12/2019

Daughters wedding

Julie and all the staff at Blossom are true flower artists! From the flowers in the church, the bridesmaids bouquets , the brides bouquet, bouts, corsages and the reception tables arrangements ... absolutely gorgeous! The reception table arrangements fit the setting perfectly! I will continue to use Blossom for all my flower needs.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jill · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly, highly, highly recommend

Where can I even start...? Julie and her team have been our go-to florist for a number of years, they had most recently done flowers for our elder daughter's smaller home wedding. But Julie out-did herself on our second daughter's large wedding. She made the ENTIRE EVENT come together so harmoniously! She was wonderful to work with, pulled the caterer and the rental company into the overall feel of the wedding, knowing when to step back and when to intervene. She always told me the truth, smoothed over forgotten details, was so interested in making this our event instead of a venue for her to push herself to the fore. She made this wedding almost seamless for me. There were so many compliments on all the decor, not just the flowers! Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sharday

Sharday · Married on 10/05/2019

An Experience Bigger Than My Budget

With unexpected challenges during the planning process I can honestly say that Blossom made my day beautiful with their beautiful arrangements. I had to decrease my floral budget and I was so torn because I wanted my arrangements to be beautiful but I had to stay within budget. When I walked into my bridal suite and saw my bouquet my eyes started to water. My bouquet was so beautiful, unique and fitted my vibe of my wedding day. From my ceremony floral arrangements to my reception floral I loved everything. Thank you Blossom for your unique experience and making my day beautiful!!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful florist-- most beautiful arrangements!

Blossom created the most amazingly beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding! They were truly the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen-- and way more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Guests could not stop talking about how lovely the floral arrangements were! I loved working with Julie and her staff. They were organized and great at bringing our vision to life (even better than I could have imagined). I definitely recommend this Florist!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Moloney Hooks · Married on 05/05/2019

My Floral Dreams Come True!

Julie, the owner of Blossom, made my wedding floral dreams come true. I met with her once, explained what we needed/wanted and my vision, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Closer to my wedding date, I sent her pictures of different thing I liked, and explained what aspects I liked of each pictures. When she came in with the flowers the day of my wedding,
    I wanted to cry happy tears. From the garland to go around the dock at the pond, to the flower crowns for my flower girls, to the bouquets and boutonnières, even down the the flowers for the cake, it was all exactly what I dreamed of and then some. They were perfect. Blossom truly is the BEST!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely magical!

Blossom Artistry and Julie were a pleasure to work with! They were professional and made our wedding magical with all the flowers and special touches. Julie went above and beyond what we could ever have imagined! We will highly recommend Blossom Artistry to anyone! Thank you for making our special day such a beautiful experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

ayanna · Married on 01/26/2019

Blossom Artistry is the best!

We worked with Julie and she literally created the perfect vision for our special day! Everyone on her staff was amazing and her draping and flowers were nothing short of absolute beauty. We are still getting calls from our guests complimenting us on how beautiful it all was. She was professional and available and we are forever grateful to her.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Katie

Katie Williford · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

Julie was seriously wonderful to work with. She is professional, polite, honest, and is incredibly talented with a fantastic eye for design. She has a knack for getting into a bride’s head and grasping her vision and personal style without the bride having to explain every detail to her. That was my experience, at least! My mom and I began the process of planning my wedding florals with Julie when I was in Texas and my mom was in Colorado, and she was both cooperative, respectful, and dedicated from the very beginning. She did not shudder at my somewhat small budget for a big wedding and was determined to make it beautiful with what we had. She is not trying to scam you and she will be very straightforward with you! We loved the experience we had with Blossom Artistry!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Barnes · Married on 07/21/2018

More beautiful than could have imagined

Not only did Julie and her team have absolutely beautiful flowers, vases, and other accessories, but they worked hard to understand and align the arrangements with my vision. My bridesmaids and I still carry around pictures of all of our bouquets because they were done so well. The flowers made my wedding an unforgettable day :)

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

The Blossom Team and Julie absolutely blew it out of the park for our wedding! Julie is incredibly patient, an attentive listener, and worked absolute magic for the day of. I described my vision and shared a few pins from Pinterest and she created the perfect dream I never knew I had! Not only are the flowers fresh but also unique and not something you would be able to find just anywhere! She incorporated specific flowers just to go with our brunch theme and our tables were absolutely stunning from picking our table setting to the greenery and tablecloth/napkins to compliment! Setup was entirely a piece of cake given her team took so much responsibility in that area! All in all, this type of service from your florist is a dream come true and NOT too good to be true! The only florist I'd ever recommend, you just can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Amelia · Married on 02/02/2018

Julie and the team at Blossom Artistry were great to work with. They did an incredible job with the design, draping and floral arrangements and -- best of all -- I had nothing to worry about. Julie was on top of it. I had so many people tell me how gorgeous our wedding was and I owe it all to Blossom Artistry.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Blossom Artistry was 100% the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. The owner, Julie, is brilliant and executed our vision perfectly beyond our expectations. She really gets to know you and what you want! Her team is full of very talented and professional artists. I still can't get over how our floral decor looked for our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. I can't thank Julie enough for the beautiful work she created.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • HappilyEverAlberti

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

In the beginning of my wedding planning floral was towards the bottom of my “importance” list. I had met with a handful of florists and never had my vision captured. I was persuaded into different looks for various reasons. I almost gave in until my photographer insisted that I meet with Julie from Blossoms. I decided to do it and I am so glad that I did. From the moment I met Julie she made me feel like I was her only wedding from the one on one attention and detail. I describes my vision and through her past work and new ideas she was able to sketch an idea of what everything would look like. I was blown away at the patience and attention to detail that Julie and her team have. Julie is truly an artist and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the vision I had. Her team is great and set up our venue space in no time. Even when there was a minor hiccup, they quickly solved the problem before I even knew there was one. The ceremony flowers, reception centerpieces, and bouquets were all incredible. I was in awe of how beautiful everything looked - they really know how to transform a space from plain to extraordinary. I am so happy that I chose Julie and her team and I would choose them over and over again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Susan · Married on 11/11/2017

Nailed it. I gave her a color palette and talked through our personal brand/style (Downton Abby meets Beauty and the Beast) and Julie and her crew nailed it.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2017

I cannot express enough how wonderful Julie and her team are! We came to her with not a clue in the world what we wanted nor what we were doing. Julie opened our eyes to endless possibilities with flowers and how to arrange them. She prides herself on being a perfectionist and NEVER doing the same arrangements for any two weddings. Her crew took our breath away with the arrangements and displays for the ceremony site, the reception, and lets not forget our bouquets!! We also hired them for our lighting at our reception which turned out spectacular! Julie also assisted us in donating all of our flowers from the wedding to the Hospice house near her shop which is something very special to us. We HIGHLY recommend Julie and her team to anyone who wants the best in the business!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Blossom Artistry was worth every penny! Julie and her team are fabulous! I have never in my life seen such gorgeous flowers. I sent Julie a photo of what I wanted my bridal bouquet to look like and it was replicated but way better!! They also handled my decorating for the reception which was phenomenal. Julie was extremely fast at emailing me back about all my many questions. She even went with me to help me pick out all the reception decor and made sure to keep my budget in mind. Everything was so organized and the staff was so friendly. You can't go wrong with Blossom!

Sent on 10/27/2017

LaDonna · Married on 07/26/2017

Blossom Artistry was my only thought for our vow renewal. I sent Julie a photo of what I had in mind for the décor. Boy did she deliver. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of. It truly set the tone for the evening and made my photos look amazing. Julie is one of the best in her profession!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

Julie and her whole staff are amazing. She met with my mom and I multiple times, and I truly felt like the blossom staff reallly cared about my wedding and how I invisioned it. I literally told julie all my visions and she made them happen, and of course made them even better than I had imagined! She and her team are truly top of the line and I would recommended them to every bride! If you want a florist/designer that is at the top of the game and wants your wedding day to be perfect, blossoms artistry is the way to go!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/28/2017

Julie and her team were amazing to work with, from the first time we stepped in the door she made us feel right at home and made our vision become reality. She listened to everything we said and it truly showed in the finished product. Everything was absolutely beautiful, she was able to capture the middle of elegance and rustic throughout our ceremony site, and reception hall. I cannot say enough good things about the team at blossom artistry - i would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for everything and for making my wedding vision become a reality! We not only had an amazing florist but we gained a friend! What more could we ask for???

Sent on 06/30/2017

Destiny · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding flowers and decor looked as if they were right out of a magazine! I loved everything!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2017

Julie and her team are the BEST! I could not have been happier with the bouquets and the decor. I went to Julie knowing exactly what I wanted from pictures, and I can honestly say.... they looked better than I ever imagined! They even sent pictures the day of to make sure I was pleased. Excellent service and I am so happy I chose to work with Blossom Artistry! Honest, reliable, friendly and so TALENTED!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

Julie from Blossom Artistry took the time to listen to me and help me create my flower and décor vision for my wedding day.

She understood that I had a budget to stick to so she worked hard on creating alternatives for flower arrangements and décor to lower costs, she was good at being straight forward and telling me where to save money and where not to be cheap and what would look good and what would not.

She also gave me great advise on other details about the wedding (which she didn't have to) like wedding invitations, table placements, food and more.

Blossom Artistry made my ceremony and reception look magazine worthy!

Andrea A.