52 Reviews for Blossom Artistry

Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Non-Floral (2)
52 Blossom Artistry Reviews

The Blossom Team and Julie absolutely blew it out of the park for our wedding! Julie is incredibly patient, an attentive listener, and worked absolute magic for the day of. I described my vision and shared a few pins from Pinterest and she created the perfect dream I never knew I had! Not only are the flowers fresh but also unique and not something you would be able to find just anywhere! She incorporated specific flowers just to go with our brunch theme and our tables were absolutely stunning from picking our table setting to the greenery and tablecloth/napkins to compliment! Setup was entirely a piece of cake given her team took so much responsibility in that area! All in all, this type of service from your florist is a dream come true and NOT too good to be true! The only florist I'd ever recommend, you just can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Blossom Artistry was 100% the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. The owner, Julie, is brilliant and executed our vision perfectly beyond our expectations. She really gets to know you and what you want! Her team is full of very talented and professional artists. I still can't get over how our floral decor looked for our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. I can't thank Julie enough for the beautiful work she created.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In the beginning of my wedding planning floral was towards the bottom of my “importance” list. I had met with a handful of florists and never had my vision captured. I was persuaded into different looks for various reasons. I almost gave in until my photographer insisted that I meet with Julie from Blossoms. I decided to do it and I am so glad that I did. From the moment I met Julie she made me feel like I was her only wedding from the one on one attention and detail. I describes my vision and through her past work and new ideas she was able to sketch an idea of what everything would look like. I was blown away at the patience and attention to detail that Julie and her team have. Julie is truly an artist and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the vision I had. Her team is great and set up our venue space in no time. Even when there was a minor hiccup, they quickly solved the problem before I even knew there was one. The ceremony flowers, reception centerpieces, and bouquets were all incredible. I was in awe of how beautiful everything looked - they really know how to transform a space from plain to extraordinary. I am so happy that I chose Julie and her team and I would choose them over and over again. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nailed it. I gave her a color palette and talked through our personal brand/style (Downton Abby meets Beauty and the Beast) and Julie and her crew nailed it.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I cannot express enough how wonderful Julie and her team are! We came to her with not a clue in the world what we wanted nor what we were doing. Julie opened our eyes to endless possibilities with flowers and how to arrange them. She prides herself on being a perfectionist and NEVER doing the same arrangements for any two weddings. Her crew took our breath away with the arrangements and displays for the ceremony site, the reception, and lets not forget our bouquets!! We also hired them for our lighting at our reception which turned out spectacular! Julie also assisted us in donating all of our flowers from the wedding to the Hospice house near her shop which is something very special to us. We HIGHLY recommend Julie and her team to anyone who wants the best in the business!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Shelby, 10/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Blossom Artistry was worth every penny! Julie and her team are fabulous! I have never in my life seen such gorgeous flowers. I sent Julie a photo of what I wanted my bridal bouquet to look like and it was replicated but way better!! They also handled my decorating for the reception which was phenomenal. Julie was extremely fast at emailing me back about all my many questions. She even went with me to help me pick out all the reception decor and made sure to keep my budget in mind. Everything was so organized and the staff was so friendly. You can't go wrong with Blossom!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossom Artistry was my only thought for our vow renewal. I sent Julie a photo of what I had in mind for the décor. Boy did she deliver. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of. It truly set the tone for the evening and made my photos look amazing. Julie is one of the best in her profession!

Profile Picture LaDonna , 7/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie and her whole staff are amazing. She met with my mom and I multiple times, and I truly felt like the blossom staff reallly cared about my wedding and how I invisioned it. I literally told julie all my visions and she made them happen, and of course made them even better than I had imagined! She and her team are truly top of the line and I would recommended them to every bride! If you want a florist/designer that is at the top of the game and wants your wedding day to be perfect, blossoms artistry is the way to go!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Julie and her team were amazing to work with, from the first time we stepped in the door she made us feel right at home and made our vision become reality. She listened to everything we said and it truly showed in the finished product. Everything was absolutely beautiful, she was able to capture the middle of elegance and rustic throughout our ceremony site, and reception hall. I cannot say enough good things about the team at blossom artistry - i would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for everything and for making my wedding vision become a reality! We not only had an amazing florist but we gained a friend! What more could we ask for???

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

My wedding flowers and decor looked as if they were right out of a magazine! I loved everything!

Profile Picture Destiny, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie and her team are the BEST! I could not have been happier with the bouquets and the decor. I went to Julie knowing exactly what I wanted from pictures, and I can honestly say.... they looked better than I ever imagined! They even sent pictures the day of to make sure I was pleased. Excellent service and I am so happy I chose to work with Blossom Artistry! Honest, reliable, friendly and so TALENTED!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie from Blossom Artistry took the time to listen to me and help me create my flower and décor vision for my wedding day.

She understood that I had a budget to stick to so she worked hard on creating alternatives for flower arrangements and décor to lower costs, she was good at being straight forward and telling me where to save money and where not to be cheap and what would look good and what would not.

She also gave me great advise on other details about the wedding (which she didn't have to) like wedding invitations, table placements, food and more.

Blossom Artistry made my ceremony and reception look magazine worthy!

Andrea A.

Profile Picture User7459574, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Wonderful vendor! Made my flower dreams come true well within our budget.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

As a wedding coordinator, I was very pleased with Julie and the team at Blossom. They proved to be a valuable part of pulling together and executing my clients' vision. They paid attention to every detail, eliminating any worry of whether the plan would be executed as desired. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you choose Blossom Artistry for your floral and design needs. The level of professionalism is unsurpassed, but of course, on your wedding day, you want something beautiful. Blossom will definitely deliver. Julie patiently listened to make sure she understood the vision and gave advice that was in line with the bride's dreams and budget. Then on the wedding day, the team arrived and transformed everything. We even had a major change, from an outdoor reception to a fully tented reception at the last minute. They were unruffled by the changes and made the necessary adjustments to the decorating plan. I can not say enough about how pleased we were. I will be calling on Blossom Artistry in the future, both professionally and for personal floral needs.

Profile Picture Pam, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossom Artistry is a great vendor. The flowers, centerpieces, candle holders and other arrangements provided were absolutely beautiful. The meeting I had with Julie and my wedding planner was very informative and beneficial. Blossom was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Tierra, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Julie at Blossom Artistry was a joy to work with, and her designs are absolutely beautiful and creative. I was hesitant to hire a florist at first given my limited budget. I was also not impressed with the overly designed bouquets and hefty prices I had been seeing at other florists and had seriously considered making my own bouquets, however, when I saw photos of Blossom Artistry's bouquets I knew at once that they were different and decided to at least have a conversation with Julie. In my initial consultation with Julie, I showed her several photos of floral arrangements I liked, and asked her detailed questions about the suitability of different types of flowers and whether she could design a bouquet that was similar. Julie took the time to listen to my ideas and I learned a lot from her about the types of flowers that might work well. I particularly appreciated that she did not try to sell me on anything that I didn't need. I ended up asking Julie to make my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets and a floral display on the outdoor trellis we were using. I also loved that Julie gave me the opportunity to see a mock-up of the bouquets days before the wedding and to provide input on the elements in the bouquet. In the end, Julie and her team came up with bouquets and floral arrangements even more beautiful and stunning than I had ever imagined. Flowers can be a big investment during your wedding, and more is not necessarily better, but even with the few flowers we had, they made a big impact all thanks to Julie and her team's artistry!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/28/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Janet, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am a wedding planner and last minute my bride needed to switch florists. Julie and Blossom artistry stepped in just two weeks before the wedding and delivered a beautiful product! The bride was so happy with the result and was so thankful for their help!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Julie stepped in and helped us out at the last minute when our other florist backed out less than a week before the wedding!

Profile Picture Aimee, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossom Artistry did an amazing job on our florals. They brought our vision to life.

Profile Picture Charletha, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie and her staff were very helpful. She truly has an artistic eye and made the bouquet of my dreams based off my descriptions and Pinterest photos.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie was wonderful and easy to work with. She created such beautiful pieces that really brought the wedding together and made it so special.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Thanks so much to blossom and Julie for all you did on our wedding day. If it weren't for you the sudden venue change because of the weather would have not went well. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. This is one part of my wedding I did not have to worry about at all. I knew it would be done correctly and beautifully.

Profile Picture User6641534, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Julie and her team are phenomenal!!! They provided the most gorgeous flower bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. Julie is very detailed orientated and thorough and is highly skilled in her profession! Her willingness to please and her response time to emails could not have been any better. Blossom Artistry is most definitely a top notch vendor for whatever your floral needs may be.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up