Blossom Artistry Reviews

Blossom Artistry 6
Blossom Artistry 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful florist-- most beautiful arrangements!

Blossom created the most amazingly beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding! They were truly the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen-- and way more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Guests could not stop talking about how lovely the floral arrangements were! I loved working with Julie and her staff. They were organized and great at bringing our vision to life (even better than I could have imagined). I definitely recommend this Florist!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Moloney Hooks · Married on 05/05/2019

My Floral Dreams Come True!

Julie, the owner of Blossom, made my wedding floral dreams come true. I met with her once, explained what we needed/wanted and my vision, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Closer to my wedding date, I sent her pictures of different thing I liked, and explained what aspects I liked of each pictures. When she came in with the flowers the day of my wedding,
    I wanted to cry happy tears. From the garland to go around the dock at the pond, to the flower crowns for my flower girls, to the bouquets and boutonnières, even down the the flowers for the cake, it was all exactly what I dreamed of and then some. They were perfect. Blossom truly is the BEST!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Blossom Artistry 21
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely magical!

Blossom Artistry and Julie were a pleasure to work with! They were professional and made our wedding magical with all the flowers and special touches. Julie went above and beyond what we could ever have imagined! We will highly recommend Blossom Artistry to anyone! Thank you for making our special day such a beautiful experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

ayanna · Married on 01/26/2019

Blossom Artistry is the best!

We worked with Julie and she literally created the perfect vision for our special day! Everyone on her staff was amazing and her draping and flowers were nothing short of absolute beauty. We are still getting calls from our guests complimenting us on how beautiful it all was. She was professional and available and we are forever grateful to her.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Katie

Katie Williford · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

Julie was seriously wonderful to work with. She is professional, polite, honest, and is incredibly talented with a fantastic eye for design. She has a knack for getting into a bride’s head and grasping her vision and personal style without the bride having to explain every detail to her. That was my experience, at least! My mom and I began the process of planning my wedding florals with Julie when I was in Texas and my mom was in Colorado, and she was both cooperative, respectful, and dedicated from the very beginning. She did not shudder at my somewhat small budget for a big wedding and was determined to make it beautiful with what we had. She is not trying to scam you and she will be very straightforward with you! We loved the experience we had with Blossom Artistry!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Blossom Artistry 28
    Blossom Artistry 29
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Barnes · Married on 07/21/2018

More beautiful than could have imagined

Not only did Julie and her team have absolutely beautiful flowers, vases, and other accessories, but they worked hard to understand and align the arrangements with my vision. My bridesmaids and I still carry around pictures of all of our bouquets because they were done so well. The flowers made my wedding an unforgettable day :)

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Blossom Artistry 34
    Blossom Artistry 35
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

The Blossom Team and Julie absolutely blew it out of the park for our wedding! Julie is incredibly patient, an attentive listener, and worked absolute magic for the day of. I described my vision and shared a few pins from Pinterest and she created the perfect dream I never knew I had! Not only are the flowers fresh but also unique and not something you would be able to find just anywhere! She incorporated specific flowers just to go with our brunch theme and our tables were absolutely stunning from picking our table setting to the greenery and tablecloth/napkins to compliment! Setup was entirely a piece of cake given her team took so much responsibility in that area! All in all, this type of service from your florist is a dream come true and NOT too good to be true! The only florist I'd ever recommend, you just can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Blossom Artistry was 100% the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. The owner, Julie, is brilliant and executed our vision perfectly beyond our expectations. She really gets to know you and what you want! Her team is full of very talented and professional artists. I still can't get over how our floral decor looked for our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. I can't thank Julie enough for the beautiful work she created.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • HappilyEverAlberti

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

In the beginning of my wedding planning floral was towards the bottom of my “importance” list. I had met with a handful of florists and never had my vision captured. I was persuaded into different looks for various reasons. I almost gave in until my photographer insisted that I meet with Julie from Blossoms. I decided to do it and I am so glad that I did. From the moment I met Julie she made me feel like I was her only wedding from the one on one attention and detail. I describes my vision and through her past work and new ideas she was able to sketch an idea of what everything would look like. I was blown away at the patience and attention to detail that Julie and her team have. Julie is truly an artist and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the vision I had. Her team is great and set up our venue space in no time. Even when there was a minor hiccup, they quickly solved the problem before I even knew there was one. The ceremony flowers, reception centerpieces, and bouquets were all incredible. I was in awe of how beautiful everything looked - they really know how to transform a space from plain to extraordinary. I am so happy that I chose Julie and her team and I would choose them over and over again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Susan · Married on 11/11/2017

Nailed it. I gave her a color palette and talked through our personal brand/style (Downton Abby meets Beauty and the Beast) and Julie and her crew nailed it.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Blossom Artistry 36
    Blossom Artistry 37
    Blossom Artistry 38
    Blossom Artistry 39
    Blossom Artistry 40
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2017

I cannot express enough how wonderful Julie and her team are! We came to her with not a clue in the world what we wanted nor what we were doing. Julie opened our eyes to endless possibilities with flowers and how to arrange them. She prides herself on being a perfectionist and NEVER doing the same arrangements for any two weddings. Her crew took our breath away with the arrangements and displays for the ceremony site, the reception, and lets not forget our bouquets!! We also hired them for our lighting at our reception which turned out spectacular! Julie also assisted us in donating all of our flowers from the wedding to the Hospice house near her shop which is something very special to us. We HIGHLY recommend Julie and her team to anyone who wants the best in the business!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Blossom Artistry 48
    Blossom Artistry 49
    Blossom Artistry 50

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Blossom Artistry was worth every penny! Julie and her team are fabulous! I have never in my life seen such gorgeous flowers. I sent Julie a photo of what I wanted my bridal bouquet to look like and it was replicated but way better!! They also handled my decorating for the reception which was phenomenal. Julie was extremely fast at emailing me back about all my many questions. She even went with me to help me pick out all the reception decor and made sure to keep my budget in mind. Everything was so organized and the staff was so friendly. You can't go wrong with Blossom!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Blossom Artistry 51

LaDonna · Married on 07/26/2017

Blossom Artistry was my only thought for our vow renewal. I sent Julie a photo of what I had in mind for the décor. Boy did she deliver. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of. It truly set the tone for the evening and made my photos look amazing. Julie is one of the best in her profession!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

Julie and her whole staff are amazing. She met with my mom and I multiple times, and I truly felt like the blossom staff reallly cared about my wedding and how I invisioned it. I literally told julie all my visions and she made them happen, and of course made them even better than I had imagined! She and her team are truly top of the line and I would recommended them to every bride! If you want a florist/designer that is at the top of the game and wants your wedding day to be perfect, blossoms artistry is the way to go!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/28/2017

Julie and her team were amazing to work with, from the first time we stepped in the door she made us feel right at home and made our vision become reality. She listened to everything we said and it truly showed in the finished product. Everything was absolutely beautiful, she was able to capture the middle of elegance and rustic throughout our ceremony site, and reception hall. I cannot say enough good things about the team at blossom artistry - i would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for everything and for making my wedding vision become a reality! We not only had an amazing florist but we gained a friend! What more could we ask for???

Sent on 06/30/2017

Destiny · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding flowers and decor looked as if they were right out of a magazine! I loved everything!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2017

Julie and her team are the BEST! I could not have been happier with the bouquets and the decor. I went to Julie knowing exactly what I wanted from pictures, and I can honestly say.... they looked better than I ever imagined! They even sent pictures the day of to make sure I was pleased. Excellent service and I am so happy I chose to work with Blossom Artistry! Honest, reliable, friendly and so TALENTED!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

Julie from Blossom Artistry took the time to listen to me and help me create my flower and décor vision for my wedding day.

She understood that I had a budget to stick to so she worked hard on creating alternatives for flower arrangements and décor to lower costs, she was good at being straight forward and telling me where to save money and where not to be cheap and what would look good and what would not.

She also gave me great advise on other details about the wedding (which she didn't have to) like wedding invitations, table placements, food and more.

Blossom Artistry made my ceremony and reception look magazine worthy!

Andrea A.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Pam · Married on 06/04/2016

As a wedding coordinator, I was very pleased with Julie and the team at Blossom. They proved to be a valuable part of pulling together and executing my clients' vision. They paid attention to every detail, eliminating any worry of whether the plan would be executed as desired. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you choose Blossom Artistry for your floral and design needs. The level of professionalism is unsurpassed, but of course, on your wedding day, you want something beautiful. Blossom will definitely deliver. Julie patiently listened to make sure she understood the vision and gave advice that was in line with the bride's dreams and budget. Then on the wedding day, the team arrived and transformed everything. We even had a major change, from an outdoor reception to a fully tented reception at the last minute. They were unruffled by the changes and made the necessary adjustments to the decorating plan. I can not say enough about how pleased we were. I will be calling on Blossom Artistry in the future, both professionally and for personal floral needs.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Wonderful vendor! Made my flower dreams come true well within our budget.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Tierra · Married on 06/04/2016

Blossom Artistry is a great vendor. The flowers, centerpieces, candle holders and other arrangements provided were absolutely beautiful. The meeting I had with Julie and my wedding planner was very informative and beneficial. Blossom was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Janet · Married on 05/28/2016

Julie at Blossom Artistry was a joy to work with, and her designs are absolutely beautiful and creative. I was hesitant to hire a florist at first given my limited budget. I was also not impressed with the overly designed bouquets and hefty prices I had been seeing at other florists and had seriously considered making my own bouquets, however, when I saw photos of Blossom Artistry's bouquets I knew at once that they were different and decided to at least have a conversation with Julie. In my initial consultation with Julie, I showed her several photos of floral arrangements I liked, and asked her detailed questions about the suitability of different types of flowers and whether she could design a bouquet that was similar. Julie took the time to listen to my ideas and I learned a lot from her about the types of flowers that might work well. I particularly appreciated that she did not try to sell me on anything that I didn't need. I ended up asking Julie to make my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets and a floral display on the outdoor trellis we were using. I also loved that Julie gave me the opportunity to see a mock-up of the bouquets days before the wedding and to provide input on the elements in the bouquet. In the end, Julie and her team came up with bouquets and floral arrangements even more beautiful and stunning than I had ever imagined. Flowers can be a big investment during your wedding, and more is not necessarily better, but even with the few flowers we had, they made a big impact all thanks to Julie and her team's artistry!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Janet · Married on 05/28/2016

Sent on 12/29/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/21/2016

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Julie stepped in and helped us out at the last minute when our other florist backed out less than a week before the wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016