Something Treasured Reviews

49 | Walnut Creek, CA

49 Reviews for Something Treasured

I ordered the Spanish belt to wear with several of my dressy dresses to add the additional bling and the picture did not do it justice. The work on it was fantastic and it is one belt I cannot wait to wear. The response back and forth with this vendor was outstanding. Any questions were not too large or too small to be asked. I highly recommend this website for any special belts or accents to any special gowns or any dresses that need that special pizazz.

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • Raphaela

Raphaela · Married on 07/02/2016

I got my hand-made birdcage veil at Something Treasured and it was beyond belief!! A belt wouldnt have worked with my dress but I desperately wanted to buy one of her hand made wedding dress belts!!! Talk about making a dress Pop!!! Most gorgeous wedding accessories I've ever seen, and Maram, the owner is a gem!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Alissa · Married on 07/25/2015

I purchased a crystal beaded bridal sash from Maram at Something Treasured and i couldn't be more ecstatic about this purchase!! I simply couldn't wait for the sash to arrive and when it did it simply exceeded my expectations!! The beadwork, the design and all the little details are exquisite! Very high quality design work as well as the materials used. The look and feel of the bridal sash is something you simply won't find from any other vendor out there (trust me, I've done countless hours of research). Besides how excited i am about the item itself, Maram was super responsive and took great care in communicating expectations for the order. She made sure to confirm the details of my order were accurate and worked with me to make sure i had the sash arrive prior to my first fitting. I definitely recommend purchasing something from Maram if you are looking to add a touch of glamour or sparkle and want to be unique on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Monika · Married on 06/19/2015

I had a wonderful experience, quality products, from great people!! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Christiona · Married on 05/02/2015

Maram who owns Something Treasured is amazing! She met me at the bridal shop I got my gown from so we could go over all of her belt options. All of her pieces are gorgeous and I am very happy with her "Dina" belt I chose :) You can't beat the value of Maram's pieces, they are great quality for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Something Treasured for your bridal accessory needs!

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • I

Ilnaz · Married on 05/01/2015

I was the most indecisive bride. While running 2 companies and still trying to plan a wedding, there were moments that were simply a haze. I found myself consistently going back and forth on so many aspects of our big day. When it came to attire, while I had everything planned out, there was still something missing.
    I came across Something Treasured and their beautiful accessories a few weeks before the wedding. Since we were still a few weeks out, I took my time making a decision. I couldn't decide whether the colors would match my dress since my dress was all beaded.
    After talking to Maram, who was the nicest and most patient person ever, I just had this hunch to trust my gut and her. I couldn't be any happier that I did, as her headpiece more than just complimented my wedding day attire...it was the missing piece.
    I would recommend Something treasured to anyone who is looking for a headpiece, belt, broach, etc. Stop wasting your time shopping around, Something Treasured will satisfy all your wedding day accessory needs.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Brianne · Married on 03/07/2015

The sash made for my wedding dress is gorgeous. I am so excited to wear this on my big day. She worked with me to come up with something perfect! Very responsive and creative.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Maureen · Married on 02/27/2015

Every little girl dreams of their wedding dress...every little girl except me. I had no idea what I wanted. Over sixty-eight dresses were tried on at multiple boutiques, and I finally found "the one". But, it was missing something and the bridal consultant could tell that I wasn't in love with it. She then started bringing in belts to show how the dress can change with something as simple as a belt. It was the prices of these belts that instantly turned me away. I wasn't about to purchase a belt for the price of another dress. So, I turned to the internet after someone set me on the trail of Something Treasured and sent Maram an email. Within minutes she responded, completely ready to take on the task of helping an unprepared bridezilla. She has a been a breath of fresh air in this chaotic wedding planning process. I sent her a photo of my dress and like a fairy Godmother she sent back a few suggestions. Might I add this was on a Sunday, in the evening when we had our first communication!! Her business is obviously her priority and each email she proves that more and more. She is the sweetest person, and I may have just invited her to visit my home...no really I did. She is understanding when I changed my mind, patient, and very helpful. I could not ask for a better experience than the one I have had with Something Treasured!! Such a blessing!!! Photos to come soon! Thank you Maram!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Creative Flow · Married on 02/22/2015

As an Event Planner, we know how important it is to work with reliable vendors and Maram truly enjoys helping people! We contacted her for an inspiration photo shoot we were planning a few weeks back and she quickly recommended some beautiful belts and sashes for us. She even offered to make something custom! She went above and beyond to help us find the right pieces to compliment our design concept and attire and genuinely wanted us to find exactly what we were looking for.

In the end, the shoot was beautiful and Maram's pieces really enhanced it!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sandra · Married on 11/29/2014

Using ETSY for a few other things...this vendor has been the most helpful and most responsive to all my questions and trying to assist me in getting what I need. As far as customer service goes...I rate an A+++++++++ and that goes a long way! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 11/15/2014

I purchased a beautiful crystal and pearl head piece for my November wedding. I am very happy with the product and it is even more stunning than pictured. I wasn't sure at first if the color of ivory would match my wedding dress, but the color is more versatile than I expected. Im now confident that it will work just wonderful.She was more than wiling to suggest other items as well. Something Treasured went over and above to provide great service. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/14/2014

Maram was so great to work with! She was so responsive and was flexible with helping me design my wedding sash! The product is so beautiful and would definitely shop with her again!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/01/2014

I ordered the beautiful "Dina" piece as my hairpiece on my wedding day - and it was even more beautiful and sparkly in person! I received so many compliments on it, and it definitely made the back view of my dress pop. My MOH wore a custom made belt that matched her dress, and made her stand out amongst the bridesmaids. I can't wait to work with Maram again for other special occasions... all the pieces are breathtaking!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Suzanne · Married on 11/01/2014

Maram provided the most beautiful jeweled piece for my MOH gown. She worked with us to find the perfect piece, that would incorporate the colors that my sister was going for. I would recommend Something Treasured for their beautiful and unique accessories. Maram is a sweetheart!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Kerry · Married on 10/04/2014

I will be using them in the future for several events! <3 them, their awesome! Thank you.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Excellent response and customer service. I highly recommended using their services!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

I contacted Maram pretty last minute and she was fantastic to work with. She started working on my sash right away and sent my pictures so I could compare my choices. I was not disappointed when the sash arrived and I got a ton of compliments!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2014

Maram was sweet enough to make sure i had my sash on the day of my wedding. No jewels were loose nor missing, overall the sash belt looks amazing in person!!! I Am beyond thrilled to wear this beauty on my weddong day!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Janelle · Married on 07/30/2014

Very tentative to my needs and provided alternatives when the request could not be met. Very professional and would recommend Maram to anyone on the future. Thanks again for your services

Sent on 08/04/2014

donna · Married on 07/05/2014

Loved the Ingrid and Allison Headpieces Maram created for my daughter's wedding day! The glam headwrap was our favorite (just out of reach pricewise
    :( for us) Maram was quick to respond to our questions and her craftsmanship is beautiful. You will LOVE her pieces!
    One request is that this shop would offer paypal, it would make it much simpler on your customer, but just a suggestion.
    Thank you again Maram!!
    Donna

Sent on 06/23/2014

Hillary · Married on 07/05/2014

Maram, where do I start?! I had the pleasure of wearing 5 of her beautiful pieces for a styled shoot in South Lake Tahoe shortly after I was engaged. While styling my look, I couldn't possibly go with anyone else for my headpieces. Maram's pieces are out of this world beautiful, on trend, fairly priced, and comfortable. I am so happy with both pieces I ordered to create a ceremony look and a more informal reception look. She is prompt to answer questions/address concerns and very attentive and professional. Simply the best for bridal accessories. Thank you Maram!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Barbara · Married on 06/19/2014

I met Maram at a wedding industry event at the Pottery Barn in Walnut Creek and the minute I met her I felt a connection. Not only is she professional well poised and beautiful, she's extremely talented and gifted, she knows what a bride needs to complete their look. I had the pleasure of photographing two brides at the event whom were both embellished with Something Treasured gorgeous artisan headpieces.

Take a look at her gorgeous creations and give her a call she's absolutely stunning in both personality and talent. I love her artistic bridal embellishments which I consider both fashionable and timeless!! I look forward to working with her again very soon!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2014

I was so glad to have met Maram. She was professional and sweet and made a custom hair piece for me with very short notice! The piece is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. The quality and detail of the piece is so good, I know I'll be able to wear it for special occassions for years and even hand it down to future generations. If you're looking for a little sparkle for your special day, Something Treasured can't be beat!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Sindia · event on 06/15/2014

Maram was so responsive to a time sensitive hair accessory that I needed within days for a Great Gatsby themed soirée. She made me a beautiful hair jewel and dropped it off to my home. I will treasure this piece! I highly recommend her and her special talents in constructing beautiful timeless accessories.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2014

Maram is so wonderful to work with! Although we were miles apart her thoughtfulness, responsiveness and beautiful pictures helped me choose the perfect belt and hair piece for my wedding day. Once I showed her my hair style, she made a custom hairpiece that would go with my belt and fit perfectly in my hair. Her pieces are also absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/28/2014