2274 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Deals 1

About BridalBreeze

BridalBreeze is a bridal boutique located in San Francisco, California, that specializes in providing the finest European designs at affordable prices. This bridal salon is passionate about helping each bride to find the perfect dress that emphasizes their natural beauty, style, and body shape. BridalBreeze has partnered with several European designers to provide high quality, elegant, wedding dresses to complete your special day.

BridalBreeze recognizes that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes which is why they custom-tailor every dress to match your unique shape, ensuring it fits perfectly so you can feel comfortable and confident. A unique feature of this salon is their impressive tailoring turnaround time, completing alterations in only four weeks, saving you time and stress. BridalBreeze hosts an impressive range of wedding dress styles including Classic, Haute Couture, Modern, and Plus Size, giving you greater choice for your dream dress. This business can also add intricate design embellishments to your dress to make it truly individual to you, making you feel at your most wonderful on your wedding day.

Other couples have also viewed

• Scarborough

Photos 41 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

12 Reviews for BridalBreeze

Darya S. · Married on 10/18/2019

Best experience shopping for a wedding dress!

Trying to find a dress in San Francisco has been a JOURNEY. I almost gave up and ordered from one of those wholesale sites. I came to BridalBreeze on a whim because I’ve seen their ads so I decided to see what they’re about. The space is really nice- very clean, open and bright. The quote on the wall was the first sign that this was going to be the place because my best friend just gave me a pajama set that says “To have and to hold,” on it! I was looking for a very specific look- lace, mermaid cut with a long train. There were a few that I tried on that were really nice, but Marina recommended that I should try on a different style that I didn’t even think I would like. It’s an off the shoulder backless ballroom gown with a gorgeous train and I paid for it on the spot. I never thought I’d be so in love with a dress, but this one is the dress that I never even knew I wanted. Thanks guys so much!

Sent on 04/09/2019

BridalBreeze's reply:

Darya, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to help you! Our best wishes on your wedding day!

Tina U. · Married on 08/17/2019

Love it! Love it! Love it! The dress of my dreams!!!

I got my perfect wedding gown at BridalBreeze! I loved everything from the appointment booking (they worked at 8.30pm on Wednesday!) to, of course, the dress itself.

At the day of my appointment, Marina met me with her husband and offered some nice champagne with candies (lovely). She kindly asked me about my wedding plans, the proposal and my overall feelings (a ton of excitement, what else? :) ). Then she has shown me all the dresses and left me alone for a few minutes to pick what I'd like to try. When she came back we discussed my choice and she shared her suggestions (to try A-line dresses as well).

I tried 7 dresses :) Ahahaha, sorry, it was not fast :) I found 2 extremely gorgeous options: white A-line and a nude-colored mermaid (sooo sexy). Idk, both looked very cool, one was more chic another one more provocative. Marina kindly proposed to take my measurements and come back the next day to pick the one I like to purchase. I really appreciate that she was not pushy like some sales associates in other shops.

I came back on the weekend and decided to go for the... sexy one, of course:) Marina told me that it will be ready in just 4 weeks, wow! My wedding is in 5 months and I was a bit afraid to not have enough of time for the alterations. But now I'm calm :) Looking forward to have it delivered in a week!!! The dresses I've seen in the store were of extremely high quality

Sent on 04/10/2019

BridalBreeze's reply:

Tina, thank you so much for your warm review. It was a pleasure to help you! I wish you all the best!

Elizabeth M. · Married on 07/21/2019

Great service and lovely dresses.

Great service and lovely dresses. I set my appointment for the next day and the lady was very attentive to my needs. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything in my price range but the dresses were very beautiful and the shop is nice. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BridalBreeze FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly