Something Like a Dream Weddings and Events Reviews

1 User photo

Something Like a Dream Weddings and Events 1

Karina Saunders · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend!

Taynia was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. We hired her as a month of coordinator. We only were given 3 hours prior to the ceremony start time to set up our venue and Taynia was absolutely the reason we were able to manage it all in that time frame! Our wedding came together beautifully with absolutely no hiccups once the ceremony started. Prior to the wedding day, she was always open to chatting about the theme and answer any questions I had. She was extremely accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great month of coordinator!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Something Like a Dream Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Karina. It was my pleasure to help you and Jake have the day of your dreams. Thank you for trusting Something Like a Dream with your vision.

Cindy · Married on 01/13/2018

Something Like a Dream was absolutely one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Not only was Taynia amazing at keeping up with all of the details and helping me make sure everything was in order and flowing seamlessly, she was also a wonderful friend! I absolutely adored working with her and can not recommend her enough!!!

Something Like a Dream Weddings and Events 2
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Something Like a Dream Weddings and Events's reply:

Cindy, thank you so much. I was truly blessed to share in your special day and to now call you a friend. Thank you for your placing your trust in Something Like a Dream.

Lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

I'm really thankful that Taynia was able to help us with our wedding. You can tell her passion for weddings and planning with every conversation you have. She is also really great at helping you figure out anything that would otherwise slip through the cracks. She joined us for our tasting at the venue and worked really well with the event staff at the reception location.

Our day ended up getting rained on and her and her team scrambled for umbrellas and helped adjust our ceremony from outdoor to under the gazebo.

Mostly, I was super appreciative of her being there the WHOLE day of the wedding AND the evening before. She took care of the decoration set up and was our lead point person for everything. She did a few really sweet extras as well which I really appreciated.

Sent on 08/31/2018