This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Based out of Brevard, North Carolina, Keystone Event Coordinating is a wedding planning company that provides planning and design services to couples preparing for their big day. Owner Katie Reinhart believes in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. Keystone achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail, and being approachable to their clients. Katie understands that each couple has a unique vision in mind for their wedding day, and will go the extra mile to make those ideas a reality.

Keystone Event Coordinating can offer a variety of different planning services to add ease to preparing for every big day. Partial and full planning is available, as well as day-of coordination services. Katie wants to make the planning process is that much easier, this includes creating a customized budget and to-do lists, ensuring that no detail is forgotten. Keystone Event Coordinating looks forward to working with couples and helping them create an event to remember for years to come.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Katie and her team at Keystone Events received glowing reviews, with multiple clients expressing gratitude for their professionalism, organization, and attention to detail. Clients appreciated Katie's ability to bring their wedding visions to life, with seamless execution and flawless coordination on the day of the event. From vendor recommendations to day-of support, clients praised Katie for her calm demeanor, exceptional service, and ability to alleviate wedding day stress, making the planning process enjoyable and stress-free. Overall, clients highly recommended Katie and her team for their top-notch wedding coordinating services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Jenna T. Sent on 05/22/2023

Cannot recommend enough!

HIRE HER! Katie is absolutely incredible. From the start she made such an impact with planning when she jumped in at the 30 day mark. She took so much off my plate, allowed me to be more present in the day to day, was proactive in coordinating with other vendors and of all of our vendors she was by far the biggest MVP throughout the entire process!! I am very much a type A bride so trusting someone with my vision didn鈥檛 come naturally. I truly was able to let go and she took the vision we collaborated on and made it better than I ever imagined!! I cannot thank her enough for masterfully dealing with the number of obstacles that popped up in the days leading up to the wedding and of course on the day itself, that I had no idea about until after. She is a professional through and through and I truly wouldn鈥檛 have been able to do this without her!! CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!! If you need any more convincing just look at some of the pictures of our tablescapes and ceremony decor, absolute 10 out of 10!!!l
Shanna
Shanna P. Sent on 06/18/2024

Katie is the BEST

Katie was such an amazing person to work with from the very first phone call to our last email after my wedding!! I got engaged in February of 2023 and reached out to Katie the following month. My husband and I decided to elope but we still wanted to have a big celebration with all our favorite people. The idea of splitting up our wedding into two events made me very stressed and anxious. I wasn't positive on how we could even achieve this and if it was just a crazy idea. My first phone call with Katie I expressed my concern and she immediately reassured me that this idea was possible. After our first call ended I let out the biggest sigh of relief and told my husband that I was so thankful that I reached out to her!! Katie made me feel confident in what we wanted for our wedding and I am so thankful for that. We did what we wanted and not what other people thought we should've done because Katie encouraged and supported us from the very start!! Our wedding day was so special to us and I can not thank her enough for that!

We worked with Katie on partial planning. I am so thankful to have her for the first two months of planning. She truly kept me on track and informed me the whole time, I never felt like I was forgetting something or taking too much on at once. When April of 2024 hit I had zero stress because I knew that I would have Katies help that whole month. She asked questions that I would never have thought of, helped me make final decisions and was a calming person to go to during my wedding month. Our elopement was beyond perfect and our reception space was STUNNING thanks to Katie! She even mailed our marriage license for us! Katie was very responsive and honest. When I sent her inspo she let me know what we could do to achieve my goal but in our budget. She is also super sweet and very cool! I wish I could throw more events just to have her help me again. Katie at Keystone Event Coordinating was the perfect wedding planner for us and I can not think of a better person to help plan your most special day with!! Email Katie now, I promise you will thank yourself later!!
Nichole
Nichole N. Sent on 06/14/2024

Katie is the best!

It was such a privilege working with Kaite and we could not recommend her enough!! Katie was AMAZING to work with and I can鈥檛 imagine my wedding experience without her. I hired Katie for partial planning which I am so beyond thankful for because she was the only person who kept me sane through this entire process. I knew I was in great hands after our very first meeting. I was very indecisive on a lot of decisions I had to make, and she was my hype woman through it all and reassured me through every step of the process. She was very meticulous, organized, and knowledgeable. She had no issues with me reaching out and asking questions leading up to her takeover on the 3 month out mark and once she stepped in, it was a huge sigh of relief for me. She was always very quick and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I truly looked forward to speaking with her in our meetings to update her on how everything was progressing/next steps. Our wedding day was seamless, which allowed us to fully enjoy the moment with all our friends and families. I am so grateful for all of Katie and her team鈥檚 hard work- their dedication and expertise allowed us to enjoy our special day. My wedding was everything that I envisioned and more, thanks to her. It was truly a beautiful, stress-free day that I want to relive over and over!! People are still talking about it. Planning a wedding is no joke and there is so much that goes into it that you would not even think of. Hire Keystone Event Co!
illustration message bubble

Team

Katie
Katie
Owner, Head Planner & Coordinator

The first person you talk to on the phone or email, Katie does it all. She handles all of the behind-the-scene prep for a flawless event, and does anything necessary on the day-of. From designing and setting up tables to steaming dresses, creating hand-lettered signage to making boutonnieres and corsages, and with the help of her husband, Tim, providing some beautiful hand-crafted wooden statement pieces. 12 years of teaching middle and high school English taught Katie how to adapt to ANYTHING on the fly.

Lyndsey
Lyndsey
Lead Coordinator

Lyndsey is a party-planning pro, a decorating genuis, and one of Katie's best friends. She joins Keystone Event Coordinating as a lead coordinator to help execute your events to perfection so you won't have to worry about a thing.

Kelsey
Kelsey
Assistant Coordinator

Kelsey not only is a talented hair stylist with a popular wedding hair and makeup company in WNC but she's also a former Keystone bride! Her bubbly personality is a great addition to your on-site, day-of experience.

Chimney Pond Farm
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup
Farm to Function Floral Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours