Asheville, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Carolina Flowers

Carolina Flowers is a wedding florist located in Asheville, North Carolina. They would love to work with couples to create striking, vibrant floral designs unique to your special day that will leaving a lasting impression on both you and your guests.

Carolina Flowers provides couples with many floral styles. They will provide with the freshest picks from their flower farm to ensure all blooms are of top quality. They offer consultations so that you may discuss exactly what you would like for your big day, and will also help with event design and go on venue visits. They will deliver, set up, and clean up the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Carolina Flowers 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet Vendor with AMAZING Flowers

Emily was a pleasure to work with from the day that I booked her. I purchased a bridal bouquet and boutonniere from her in addition to three buckets of flowers that I used to make my own centerpieces. I provided her with a color scheme and some inspiration photos and the finished product that she made was more beautiful than anything that I could imagine! She took my inspiration photos and made something that was ten times more beautiful. The flowers that she provided for my centerpieces were perfect as well! I cannot thank her enough and will be buying flowers from her again whenever I am in the Asheville area.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Carolina Flowers 12
    Carolina Flowers 13
  • Erika

Erika Orman · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning flowers & helpful service!

I would highly recommend working with Carolina Flowers! Emily was so helpful in the planning process for our wedding. Even when I had to make a last-minute request for an additional boutonniere a few days before the wedding, Emily was flexible and accommodating!
    My husband and I didn't have a very specific vision for our wedding flowers, but that proved to not be a problem at all. Emily had us complete a detailed questionnaire about our flower preferences, needs, and budget, which helped us create the proposal. When Emily delivered the flowers on our wedding day I was BLOWN AWAY. They were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I was so happy to work with a florist who took our input and budget into account, while using her own expertise to create something truly stunning.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Caren

Caren Shorthouse · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Greenery and So Easy to Work With!

We used Emily for our wedding and I can't say enough about how wonderful she was! She went over my vision with me and made sure all the details were perfect. I loved all my greenery and my bouquet was gorgeous. She also made a wonderful garland for the arbor that doubled as sweetheart table decorations. I can't say enough about how thrilled I was with how everything turned out, and how easy Emily was to work with. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Carolina Flowers 14
    Carolina Flowers 15

Carolina Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings