Carolina Flowers Reviews

13 Reviews for Carolina Flowers

• Nicole

Nicole Vega · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Joanne at Carolina Flowers assisted me in my last minute floral planning! She was incredibly professional and helpful in my most panicked moment. I went with the pick your own color palette bucket so I could create my own bouquet and boutonniere. Their floral selection is phenomenal, their suggested color palette was excellent, pricing was equitable for the quality and amount of florals you receive as well! 10/10 would recommend these talented florists to anyone in need of amazing florals!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Leslie Stockton · Married on 05/10/2020

Amazing work!

The team at Carolina flowers knocked it out of the park. The arrangements were beautiful and they were so responsive with a professional proposal. I knew exactly what I was getting with my flowers. They were gorgeous and lasted a week after our wedding so we continued to enjoy their work!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Lynsey

Lynsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely stunning work

Emily was a true joy to work with. She was professional, thorough, creative, and delivered beautiful work. We wanted greenery runners for our reception venue, and she knocked it out of the park. She went above and beyond to give us an exceptional experience. Great value, awesome florist, just hire Carolina Flowers.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Sarah Barnett · Married on 10/12/2019

Farm to Wedding Day

Working with Carolina Flowers was such a joy. Emily was excited about our vision for our wedding day, and really brought it to life with the most gorgeous flowers, including a memorial bouquet for my mother. Her attention to detail and artistic eye, coupled with a love of the land in Western NC cannot be matched. She is truly talented and a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet Vendor with AMAZING Flowers

Emily was a pleasure to work with from the day that I booked her. I purchased a bridal bouquet and boutonniere from her in addition to three buckets of flowers that I used to make my own centerpieces. I provided her with a color scheme and some inspiration photos and the finished product that she made was more beautiful than anything that I could imagine! She took my inspiration photos and made something that was ten times more beautiful. The flowers that she provided for my centerpieces were perfect as well! I cannot thank her enough and will be buying flowers from her again whenever I am in the Asheville area.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Holley Holmes · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing to work with!

I cannot recommend Carolina Flowers enough! Emily was such a joy to work with. I personally had no idea what I wanted in our wedding flowers, or what to expect with our budget when planning for flowers. Emily was patient, helpful and quick to provide feedback and ideas on how to best work with what info and money we had. She did such an amazing job! The flowers, greenery and overall design she provided was perfect. Everything was light, dreamy, and captured our style without me being able to even articulate what our was! She is the best!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Erika

Erika Orman · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning flowers & helpful service!

I would highly recommend working with Carolina Flowers! Emily was so helpful in the planning process for our wedding. Even when I had to make a last-minute request for an additional boutonniere a few days before the wedding, Emily was flexible and accommodating!
    My husband and I didn't have a very specific vision for our wedding flowers, but that proved to not be a problem at all. Emily had us complete a detailed questionnaire about our flower preferences, needs, and budget, which helped us create the proposal. When Emily delivered the flowers on our wedding day I was BLOWN AWAY. They were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I was so happy to work with a florist who took our input and budget into account, while using her own expertise to create something truly stunning.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Caren

Caren Shorthouse · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Greenery and So Easy to Work With!

We used Emily for our wedding and I can't say enough about how wonderful she was! She went over my vision with me and made sure all the details were perfect. I loved all my greenery and my bouquet was gorgeous. She also made a wonderful garland for the arbor that doubled as sweetheart table decorations. I can't say enough about how thrilled I was with how everything turned out, and how easy Emily was to work with. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Sunni

Sunni Utt Love · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

RUN and go hire Emily immediately for your next event or wedding! She was so easy to work with and provided us with a beautiful set of flowers for our wedding! We had a lot of trouble finding what we needed for our larger bridal party and medium wedding, while staying within budget. Emily offered us custom color buckets, so we could arrange the bouquets ourselves and help keep us on track! I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers turned out to be (and in march!!) and this ended up being one of the best decisions we made. I would recommend Carolina flowers to anyone - and I bet their full service option would be amazing as well!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Designs

Emily was fantastic and has incredible creative vision and taste. She did our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, centerpieces, cake flowers, and arbor/aisle decorations. Her attention to detail was amazing and she followed my requests with ease.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Carolina Flowers was one of the most relaxed parts of our wedding. Emily was so accomodating - I sent her some pictures of flower arrangements I liked and told her I was flexible on colors, and the result was STUNNING. I love loose, local florals and these fit the bill perfectly. The flowers are very reasonably priced, and everyone was so impressed!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Waugh · Married on 06/27/2020

Fantastic!

Emily was awesome to work with- she provided a detailed quote with colors & pictures. She was very accommodating when our plans changed and we had to drastically downsize our June 2020 wedding due to COVID. She did a fantastic job off adding beauty to our outdoor wedding without taking away from the already beautiful setting. I told her I wanted a wildflower theme and she ran with it without needing much direction from me. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Monique

Monique Williams · Married on 01/02/2020

Beautiful Winter Wedding Flowers

Emily at Carolina Flowers probably died when I said, “I hate flowers.” But she found the balance of my desire for a winter hunting camp feel that of an actual wedding. When I said I wanted broody, gloomy she provided the most beautiful dark purple and oxblood flowers to contrast all of the greenery I wanted to bring indoors. Her team built and amazing circle arbor of greenery that was absolutely jaw-dropping. From the bouquets, the flower girl’s headpiece to the garland running down the table, Carolina Flowers’ work was stunning. They were professional a responsive and it was one aspect of my wedding I did not worry about after the contract was signed, and it came out perfectly.

Sent on 04/12/2020