Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2012
Chimney Pond Farm is a picturesque wedding venue located in Glenville, North Carolina. With a beautiful view, on-site lodging, and a newly renovated reception space, what more could you ask for in your mountain wedding venue?
How do we do it, and how do we make this happen:
- Package includes Venue Coordination Team.
- We can customize your package with the upgrades we have available.
- You can choose all your own vendors, but we also have lists of pre-approved caterers and other vendors for you to use as well. This allows for flexibility and makes your unique vision come to life!
- Package also includes:
- Getting ready spaces for both sides of the wedding party.
- Ceremony site with white padded chairs and decorations of your choice.
- Reception space with tables and chairs and decorations of your choice.
- Staffed golf carts to transport guests before and after the ceremony.
- Working with destination couples is something we consider ourselves experts in! We offer:
- Initial consult/mini-planning meeting for all couples.
- Our team is available via email and phone to answer questions throughout the planning process.
- We enjoy connecting you with local and trusted vendors and ensuring you have the tools and resources you need to plan your dream wedding! Tell us what you are looking for, and we can refer you to someone who can offer that service.
- We try to make it easier for you and include some basic things at no additional charge so you do not have to bring them, make them, or rent them (easels, table number choices, variety of signs, baskets, and more.
- Each couple has a final planning meeting (8-10 weeks before the wedding day) with a team member.
- We have on-site lodging for up to 22 guests. This is great for wedding parties and families!
- Rain plans are available at no additional cost.
Did we mention that we are pet-friendly? If you want your fur baby to be a part of your day, let us know, and we can make it happen!
Call or message us today to see if Chimney Pond Farm is the perfect fit for you!
Bundle and save time!
Contact Chimney Pond Farm and their preferred vendors
Chimney Pond Farm
Love & Wisdom Inc.
Cotton Rouge and Company
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
132 User photos
Nicole & the entire team at Sawyer Family Farmstead are absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Couldn’t have asked for a better venue/planner
Magical Mountain Wedding
Are you interested?
Raquel joined the team in 2022 as a college student and we loved her so much we asked her to stay full-time! Along with being your first point of contact, she is now the lead planner and handles our social media. She recently graduated from Western Carolina University with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management with minors in Spanish and Marketing. We are so excited she is a part of our team!
After years of owning her own restaurant and being one of our caterers, Marina and her husband sold their restaruant and now we have the pleasure of having her work with us to make each wedding special. With over 20 year exprience working in Food and Beverage, Marina's expertise is one more thing we can offer to our couples to help make their day awesome! She works directly with each couple and their vendor of choice to make sure their event is a success! She also handles our bar pacakges and makes sure each couple's bar is just right!
Fun Fact: Marina taught hersef english (spoken and written) after moving to the US from Bulgaria when she was 19 years old!
Marsha joins us part-time as a Day of Coordination Team Member! She is detailed oriented and always happy to help! She has raised two wonderful children and loves everything weddings!
Fun Fact: Marsha worked for a wedding dress shop when she lived in Virginia.
Professional Network & Endorsements10 Endorsements
Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.
This is one of my favorite places to officiate weddings! You can't really beat the amazing views from the ceremony site, which is perched atop a mountain overlooking a lake, mountains, and trees. The reception space is also impressive, and the staff and service is top-notch!
Sawyer Family Farmstead is such a beautiful spot for photos and to get married. Nicole and her whole staff are always great as well. Highly, highly recommend!!
Would you like to visit?