Pisgah Forest, NC 28768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About WNC Weddings & Events

A full-service wedding planning and coordination company in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina, WNC Weddings & Events is committed to crafting a stress-free wedding experience. Comprised of a diverse team of friendly professionals, the company has been a successful part of the wedding industry since 2011. Owned by professional event planner Allison Taylor, WNC Weddings & Events works with each couple to bring their vision to life!

WNC Weddings & Events happily guides couples through each step of the wedding planning process. To provide a truly streamlined experience, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Day-of planning
  • Vendor & Venue Referrals
  • Timelines

Areas Covered
WNC Weddings & Events provides wedding planning services to couples located throughout Asheville, Highlands, Cashiers, Brevard, Boone, and Hendersonville, North Carolina. Said services are also extended to those located anywhere in western North Carolina, upstate South Carolina and beyond.

• Woman-owned
Follow WNC Weddings & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luxe Wedding Designs

77 Reviews for WNC Weddings & Events

• Stacy

Stacy B. · Married on 07/09/2021

Simply The Best!!!!!!

I can't imagine how stressful planning my daughter's wedding during COVID 19 would have been if I had not chosen to work with Allison. She kept us on task with her reminders and was always informative with COVID 19 changes. She knew the state requirements and laws concerning the number of people we could have at our wedding before the media was informed. She was amazing during the planning and replanning after COVID 19 hit!

The day of the wedding she was in charge and handled everything with grace, kindness and such professionalism.

I am so very thankful we had Allison Taylor's help to provide the perfect wedding for my daughter!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Mike

Mike H. · Married on 07/09/2021

When a Wedding Planner Becomes Your Friend

After being referred to Allison of WNC Events from Tracy of Betty's Creek, I called her up and immediately knew we clicked and she was the one to help us bring the full experience of our wedding weekend to life. We connected on personal levels of having shared hobbies and interests in our personal lives, and that helped to bring our vision to fruition. With smaller details and logistics, especially with us being in NY and her being local to our venue in NC, she was our eyes and ears and helped organize every step. She covered details we didn't think about and made it seamless. Also in the year of Covid (2020) she went with each and every change with grace which put us at ease. My wife and I at first were hesitant to even hire a coordinator as we are both in the industry and felt confident in planning, but we can't imagine our wedding weekend with out her and helping to make it truly the best day of my life. And even beyond the wedding day itself, we've stayed in touch sharing gratitude and even shirts from our local volunteer fire departments we belong to. You can't find that partnership in just any one, and what better moment in your life to find a great professional and friend than on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Andrea H. · Married on 05/22/2021

Allison was a lifesaver and really knows her stuff!

Allison did a fantastic job and helped our daughter work through a very upsetting yearlong wedding postponement due to COVID. Allison has a calm and reassuring personality and has amazing contacts in the Brevard area. We are big fans—and recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 07/12/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

WNC Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

Team of WNC Weddings & Events

Allison Taylor

Allison Taylor

Owner

I started planning events in 1998, while working for a marketing company. The first wedding I planned was in 2000, and I've been hooked ever since! I have a BA in Environmental Studies and previously owned and managed an Electronics Manufacturing business for 12 years - which contributes greatly to my attention to detail.

Volunteering in my community is very important to me, and I am an active volunteer firefighter/search and rescuer and serve as a Lieutenant at North Transylvania Fire Rescue. I am passionate about raising funds and awareness to combat sexual and domestic violence against women, and have donated over $36,000.00 to local shelters through fundraisers I've produced. I grew up in Western North Carolina, I'm an avid distance hiker, I love going on adventures, and exploring with my family. I have an awesome 15 year old son (Parker), an amazing partner (Ian), and a rescue pup (Miss Vader).

I have a diverse team of friendly professionals that help make WNC Weddings & Events such a fantastic resource. We work together to bring you impeccable service!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Jennifer DiLemme

Jennifer DiLemme

Planner & Coordinator

Jennifer is my right hand woman, and she’s been assisting us with weddings for about 7 years. She is also a Realtor with Fisher Realty in Brevard, and volunteers as a Guardian ad Litem for Transylvania County. She is a licensed minister by the American Marriage Ministries, so she is able to perform marriage ceremonies as well. She has a lovely 18 year old daughter (Gabrielle), a wonderful husband (Bill), several former exchange student “kids”, multiple foster-failure doggies, a couple of adopted neighborhood cats, and her daughter’s horse.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Allison is by far one of our favorite wedding pros in the area. Notice I said pro and not planner because she can do it all! Allison is so much more than just a "planner" or "coordinator". On the day of a wedding she is your rock, your best friend, that person that always seems to have the answers, and she handles it all with a sense of fun and grace not matched by many people we've worked with! Allison is one of the few vendors that we recommend to all of our couples looking to hire a planner/coordinator and you would be crazy not to consider her for your big day!

• AnaRie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Allison and her team make up such a fabulous wedding planning company! She's incredibly attentive and I recommend her to all of my bridal clients looking for someone incredibly attentive, organized, and creative. She is also phenomenal at recommending vendors and working well with every one of them. I always look forward to working with her very happy bridal clients!

• Jen Yuson Photography Wedding Photographers

Allison with WNC Weddings & Events was extremely organized and she had a very calming presence -two qualities that you definitely want at a wedding! She knew exactly what to do and how to accommodate when a very large number of extra guests showed up to the wedding and reception. A true pro, I would recommend Allison to anyone!

• Pisgah Forest, NC, 28768 See on map
    Location of (WNC Weddings & Events)