WNC Weddings & Events

Pisgah Forest, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

A full-service wedding planning and coordination company in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina, WNC Weddings & Events is committed to crafting a stress-free wedding experience. Comprised of a diverse team of friendly professionals, the company has been a successful part of the wedding industry since 2011. Owned by professional event planner Allison Taylor, WNC Weddings & Events works with each couple to bring their vision to life!

WNC Weddings & Events happily guides couples through each step of the wedding planning process. To provide a truly streamlined experience, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Day-of planning
  • Vendor & Venue Referrals
  • Timelines

Areas Covered
WNC Weddings & Events provides wedding planning services to couples located throughout Asheville, Highlands, Cashiers, Brevard, Boone, and Hendersonville, North Carolina. Said services are also extended to those located anywhere in western North Carolina, upstate South Carolina and beyond.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jordan C. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Allison is absolutely fantastic!!

Our photographers recommended Allison, and boy are we glad they did! She really kept us on track and made sure every detail was covered. She was prompt with responses and was super helpful with any and all questions. Our day ended up going so smoothly, but all thanks to her!! It is very clear that she cares about her clients, thus making things more exciting and less stressful. We are certain that anyone that chooses Allison as their planner will have a wonderful wedding day experience!
  • Hunter
    Hunter T. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding went exactly as planned

Thank you so much to Jennifer, and WNC Wedding and Events for helping our dream wedding become a reality. We couldn't imagine a more competent and organized experience. If we were to do the wedding again, we would 100% be calling them. Thank you!
  • Debbie
    Debbie R. Married on 10/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding organization and calm, dependable presence

I am so incredibly grateful for Jennifer DiLemme’s professional guidance and outstanding organization in planning my daughters wedding, and ensuring that it was the joyous celebration we wanted. She guided us through each step of the wedding day, recommended outstanding vendors, frequently communicated with us prior to, and she was calmly present the entire day of the wedding, ensuring everything ran smoothly, and giving me the peace of mind to relax and enjoy this special event. She is both professional and a gracious, very likable person.
  • illustration stars

Team

Allison Taylor
Allison Taylor
Owner

I started planning events in 1998, while working for a marketing company. The first wedding I planned was in 2000, and I've been hooked ever since! I have a BA in Environmental Studies and previously owned and managed an Electronics Manufacturing business for 12 years - which contributes greatly to my attention to detail.

Volunteering in my community is very important to me, and I am an active volunteer firefighter/search and rescuer and serve as a Lieutenant at North Transylvania Fire Rescue. I am passionate about raising funds and awareness to combat sexual and domestic violence against women, and have donated over $36,000.00 to local shelters through fundraisers I've produced. I grew up in Western North Carolina, I'm an avid distance hiker, I love going on adventures, and exploring with my family. I have an awesome 15 year old son (Parker), an amazing partner (Ian), and a rescue pup (Miss Vader).

I have a diverse team of friendly professionals that help make WNC Weddings & Events such a fantastic resource. We work together to bring you impeccable service!

Jennifer DiLemme
Jennifer DiLemme
Planner & Coordinator

Jennifer is my right hand woman, and she’s been assisting us with weddings for about 7 years. She is also a Realtor with Fisher Realty in Brevard, and volunteers as a Guardian ad Litem for Transylvania County. She is a licensed minister by the American Marriage Ministries, so she is able to perform marriage ceremonies as well. She has a lovely 18 year old daughter (Gabrielle), a wonderful husband (Bill), several former exchange student “kids”, multiple foster-failure doggies, a couple of adopted neighborhood cats, and her daughter’s horse.

JCM Photography JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Allison is by far one of our favorite wedding pros in the area. Notice I said pro and not planner because she can do it all! Allison is so much more than just a "planner" or "coordinator". On the day of a wedding she is your rock, your best friend, that person that always seems to have the answers, and she handles it all with a sense of fun and grace not matched by many people we've worked with! Allison is one of the few vendors that we recommend to all of our couples looking to hire a planner/coordinator and you would be crazy not to consider her for your big day!

AnaRie AnaRie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Allison and her team make up such a fabulous wedding planning company! She's incredibly attentive and I recommend her to all of my bridal clients looking for someone incredibly attentive, organized, and creative. She is also phenomenal at recommending vendors and working well with every one of them. I always look forward to working with her very happy bridal clients!

Jen Yuson Photography Jen Yuson Photography Wedding Photographers

Allison with WNC Weddings & Events was extremely organized and she had a very calming presence -two qualities that you definitely want at a wedding! She knew exactly what to do and how to accommodate when a very large number of extra guests showed up to the wedding and reception. A true pro, I would recommend Allison to anyone!

Pisgah Forest, NC, 28768
Location of (WNC Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding