AnaRie

Brevard, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My team and I are a collective of professional makeup artists and hairstylists passionate about making each bride and member of their bridal party feel gorgeous, confident, and classic for such an important wedding day! Every bride and wedding is beautifully unique, your hair and makeup look will be perfected for you and your entire bridal party. We specialize in classic, romantic beauty while creating experiences that are personal, and luxurious. We believe that our attention to detail, commitment to service, and amazing team will be able to provide you with the highest level of artistry and experience possible.

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Maddie W. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Excellent!!

What an incredible duo!! Ali and Kerstin were so great to work with and did an AMAZING job. They brought my vision to life and I couldn't be happier. Not only did they do flawless work, they were also so fun to be around! Just the kind of company you want on your wedding day :) If you are looking for a hair and makeup team for your big day, I highly recommend AnaRie- they are truly magical!!
  • Reilly
    Reilly Married on 05/28/2022

Talented, fun and competitive price!

First of all I must say, if you can spoil yourself getting HMU done professionally I highly recommend it! Especially from a team as talented as the ladies at Anarie. The rates were competitive and fortunately I booked them 14 months out, as they do fill up quickly. We had Amber and Andrea for my bridal party’s hair and makeup and everyone looked stunning! The ladies travelled to my Airbnb for the appointment; arrived early to set up for the timeline I was trying to honor. They were able to complete 6 hair and 6 makeups complete in 6 hours! All my bridesmaids came with Pinterest photos of what they wanted and Amber and Andrea were able to execute! One bridesmaid wanted the “old Hollywood” style and Andrea made her look so so elegant and beautiful. I, the bride, do not wear a lot of make up in general so I was unsure of a lot of the options she had. However, Amber was very personable and funny making the whole experience enjoyable and fun! And she nailed the “natural” make up look!

If you’re looking for fun and fabulous ladies to make you look and feel beautiful for your wedding the Anarie team is what you’re looking for!

AnaRie's reply:

Thank you so, so much for this amazing review, Reilly! We loved being a part of your wedding day and the photos are beautiful!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia A. Married on 03/26/2022

I hired Anarie for my wedding this past weekend in Asheville, NC – they were setup to do my bridesmaids, Mother and future MIL’s hair and makeup for the big day. From trial to day of, the Anarie team was professional and helpful. Ali made the contracting process simple and easy and worked with me to determine the best options (as I am a little type A and booked WAY in advance of my wedding). Erika was my makeup artist and Andrea my hair stylist. They were both BEYOND pros and I have nothing but great things to say about both of them, as they worked closely with me to ensure I was happy with both hair/makeup, tweaking based on my feedback and making me feel comfortable as I don’t usually wear a ton of makeup and ALWAYS hate having it done as they always like to hide my face freckles (one of the things I love most about my face!). We also had Kelsey (hair) and Amber (makeup) as our secondary portion of the team. They were both just as pleasant and professional. Amber took my feedback for some edits extremely well and handled the critiques like a pro, while Kelsey did an amazing job creating beautiful looks for my bridesmaids! Thank you to the Anarie team for making my bridal crew even more beautiful for my big day!!
    -Olivia T

• Matthew & Brittany
    35 photos · 09/30/2018
  • Emily & Isaac
    27 photos · 09/02/2018

Peak of The Mountain Productions Peak of The Mountain Productions Wedding Videographers

Ali is ea beautiful and crazy talented make up artist. I have had the pleasure of having her do my make up on several occasions. She makes you feel super comfortable and knows exactly what she is doing. Every face is different and she makes sure you feel beautiful!

An English Flower Cottage An English Flower Cottage Wedding Florists

I have worked with Ali many times and just love her talent transforming my clients into Perfection! Ali's manner is friendly, sweet and kind, which is important with a nervous bride. I love recommending Ali to all of my clients and know they are in good hands with her!

East West Vintage Rentals East West Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ali is not only full of energy and excitement, but her makeup is divine! She is a joy to work with!

Brevard, NC, 28768
Location of (AnaRie)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding